NPC's are not around in enemy areas.

This is probleatic because some quests, like the protector quests and reporting spy quests cannot be done. What's up?

Character Disgrunted

First not complaining about the game just curious if what is happening is normal. My character is at lvl 12 now, up to 2 days ago I was hitting, once in awhile, with crits..blocking..reflecting..etc the normal in game things. Recently I am having maj...

not downloading

for the past few days i have not been able to get the game downloaded. everytime i try it comes up with a picture of snow with mountains in the back ground with trees at the bottom. how long will this be happening or am i doing something wrong. i pla...

game freeze

i want all 3 of my potions that i lost refunded 2 elixer of kife great and elixer of endurance great doubt it will happen but suprize me

Stolen Gifts

Whenever I use the stolen gifts, it says I sent 5 away using Ikarim Messenger and then all of them in my backpack disapper (even if there are many more). I also rarely get credit for them in the quests.

Class properties problem

I have clicked on Crimm and opened this several times , even refreshing game but cant get it to clear quest...ideas?
Thanks

Arena of Honor Errors

When I am battling in the Arena of Honor, and I try to summon my dragon, I receive the message that says "Oops there's an error..." or "Session has timed out". When I refresh and come back to the screen, my dragon has not been summoned and I cannot s...

Stolen Money

I had been playin in a battle an then all of a sudden i got logged out.I had 1 gold 36 copper
beforei got logged out. I logged back in and what do u know all my money accept for 82 copper was left so could i get a refund plz and if not FIX THE BUG ...

New Event Reward missing for Tournament

hey there.

we just played the lv16-21 tournament after that second part of the event started, and in those new quests it does say tournaments should drop/reward those gifts aswell, but in all 7 rounds (5 win 2 loss) i didnt got any at all.

rega...

can not complete the quest christmas

after completing the requirements of the quest "Pile of returned gilfs" I receive a bonus gift to an existing test message "Choose your reward". I do again click the blue pants supply is not. Most who completed this quest yet?

Error when viewing Information.

Every time I try and view someones equipment I only get the four items on the Left side. The rest of the equipment is cut off and I cannot see it.

Beserker Helm

I have all the vouchers to get the Berserker Helm and I am a lvl 12 so im the correct level. It does not show up for me to get it. I have refreshed i dont know how many times. It just shows that i can get the paldrouns but i already have those. I nee...

reals on hold

why is it that every time i buy reals it tells me that they are on hold pending fraud

Gauntlets vs. Gloves

Tonight I visited the armor merchant to see what vouchers I needed yet for the next piece of armor to buy. I saw below I was being offered Gauntlets and looked all over for the description of Gauntlets to see if I needed those or not. I couldn't find...

"Skrag Caves"

Group of lvl 29-27 went to the caves. alright, we went to caves kill the first boss lvl 14(Chieftain Zultargh), then we went to the right side for the second lvl 20 boss ( Leader Hurugh-Khar ) and we kill the boss. then when we tryna go for lvl 26 bo...
Please log in or register to create a topic.