Clan Altar

Having waited for so long for the Altar to be fixed, excited at the prospect of the spells available, you can imagine my major disappointment when I discovered that the spells are only available for reals. Perhaps I should have expected it, but I admit I was still surprised. Why, after everyone in the clan helped contribute, should only those with big credit cards be able to use the altar? It's not fair and it only contributes to the game's sliding into the hands of the rich. Those not able or willing to pay real life money need access to the altar too, you could add a gold alternative or resources like the temple buffs. Just do something before the none-cash paying players all leave and the rich guys have no one to play with.
Comments
Here is an idea. Why not make Gold tradable for Reals? Then the players that do not have cash to spend on the game, for their own personal reasons, can have the same advantages as anyone else in the game. You will still get your money from the Reals from the cash players. Another thing....You might want to lower some of the costs for items too. Realistically who wants to pay so much of their hard earned money (Reals or Gold) for something they only get to use for an hour or breaks and poofs like the gear? I know more players might be encouraged to buy them if they actually got to use them without breaking them a week later.
Agreed, this is getting to the point of ridiculousness now. Nearly every update you guys have released recently has involved some method of trying to make us pay reals. I agree with Matts suggestion of making the Clan Altar the same as the other Altar. The mounts are ridiculously expensive and surprise surprise mainly available to those who pile reals into the game. With the recent announcement of new profession levels, I for one will not be at all surprised if the new Schemes cost reals to purchase. Start balancing the game for the whole player-base rather than bolstering the ones who line your pockets.
wow i've never ever seen a game sooo disappoint its players....this is bad news, so i will heavily minimise my reals, until i see some changes. [i.e. not going to spend 500 reals i was going to today, to get 7k protector rep]. So...you think you are attracting people to buy reals, think again, you failed. IF i buy reals, i want some advantage yes,, but not such advantage that all other players leave the game, then i can only compete with myself, then why even call it MMORP, just call it a pc game with population 1? think!! think!! think!! thank you!
im looking foward to spending 3 reals on the crown thing to boost my combat by 10. Great idea
Well I typed a nice lengthy response to this suggestion but apparently it was too long. So I will summarize it with out the niceties.

Admin: GET A CLUE.

Your non paying players are leaving the game in droves because they can not afford to play your "FREE" game.
Your Paying customers are getting disgusted that it is costing more and more REALS to play.

To even get to the point where you can buy the buff a clan is looking at several hundred gold, (not counting the ten gold tax a month to keep the clan open) then to use it REALS are required?

Agree with the suggestion in principal, it should not take REALS to get the buff, but I was thinking it should cost coppers at most.

The only response admin seem to make are snarky comments or the deleting of posts. And this is normal for all suggestion posts.
Gosh...

My previous post was so shockingly...disturbing...that it was deleted. Way to go. Free medium of communication, right.

The Forums should be called 'Only Positive Posts Forum'.
Nice to know if we say something that doesn't inflate the developers or moderators ego and actually post something worthwhile.....like i don't know.....a SUGGESTION, like this section of forums was put in place for....that the post could get deleted if the mods don't agree. Sounds like a PRIME example of Freedom of CENSORED SPEECH to me.
Lady SinGosh...

My previous post was so shockingly...disturbing...that it was deleted. Way to go. Free medium of communication, right.

So they deleted yours but left the ones speaking Russian on the English Server Game.
Well, since they have russian all over the game and don't correct it, why not leave it in the forum? The only place russian is not allowed is in chat.

Maybe I should post in russian in here?

lol
Well, I suppose censorship is a right less exercised...lol...in that respect, good going
Bumping this so it doesn't get conveniently forgotten...
Sir TruckulaLady SinGosh...

So they deleted yours but left the ones speaking Russian on the English Server Game.

Also under the punishments it says that motto's, gift signatures etc should also abide by chat rules i.e. ENGLISH ONLY. the amount of gifts being sent with russian messages is ridiculous. Also certain players stating that: "If you want to chat with me - open the interpreter and write in Russian." followed by a RUSSIAN motto..... please start enforcing the ENGLISH ONLY rule.
bumping till admin answer
+1!
badmaxbumping till admin answer

They have had the time to answer. They prefer to delete certains posts instead of giving an answer.
bump
Don't go forgetting about this thread
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.