Clan Altar

Having waited for so long for the Altar to be fixed, excited at the prospect of the spells available, you can imagine my major disappointment when I discovered that the spells are only available for reals. Perhaps I should have expected it, but I admit I was still surprised. Why, after everyone in the clan helped contribute, should only those with big credit cards be able to use the altar? It's not fair and it only contributes to the game's sliding into the hands of the rich. Those not able or willing to pay real life money need access to the altar too, you could add a gold alternative or resources like the temple buffs. Just do something before the none-cash paying players all leave and the rich guys have no one to play with.
Comments
let me tell you my opinion dear admins before admitting players in my clan the requirements no.1 is they need to be in active in game ....so they are but recently there are so many updates many good stuff but many walking dollar people need too what i trying to say is i have my clan half playing now because they cant enjoy the game as much as they do before they cant do something and paypall like what other few people do i dont wanna see people leaving because of 1 thing.......everything is all about money now...:( so in behalf of 8th legion im asking that i hope you guys balance the game at least for them not to feel they were outcast... good day to all players and admins god blesss
I must agree with those above me. I was on when the mounts showed up and was checking high lv bio's and saw a new buff on one of the higher lv cashers and thought oh clan buffs when and then saw it was real only... I've spent a lot of time earning money in game so I could compete with the cashers in pvp haven't paid any reals and now I have at least a month set back getting the mount and that's going to happen every time I enter a new bracket. If us non cashers get no voice what happens when we all leave and the cashers have nobody to fight? they'll start leaving too. I stay cause I've really enjoyed the game and the people I spend time with on it but like the others on here I'm starting to lose interest.
Your staff is basically shooting itself in the foot with this one along with the update with the spiketails etc. Your basically just asking the regular players to quit instead of keeping as is and letting your member base grow exponentially. It seems as if this game is just trying to pump out cash from everyone involved and its just getting more and more worse as the days go on and making more and more players quit because of this. Something needs to be done to restrict the huge advantage now that you have given the money players via mounts/altar payments/all other overpowered stuff that you can only buy via reals...
I think it's safe to say everyone agrees with everyone here. SUGGESTIONS and NO WHINING.....I SUGGEST making this a game with goals that are attainable without paying out the nose for, if we have to contend in arenas and such and know we will be defeated constantly by those who pay what is the point in contending? I realize there will always be a player who is one up on you...but make it possible to reach for what they have without spending reals to get it. Make it possible for all the clans who have done all the extra tasks you provided at least to be rewarded properly! Then by all means you will hear less WHINING.
[QNAMEF kind="s" gender="m"]Surturs Fire:[/QNAMEF]

I totaly agree with you just a few hours ago i was planning on leaving the game but tbf does it really matter to the admins if i leave due to me not putting money in to the admins pocket. Really have a hard and serious think about it you plan on making money fair enough it costs a lot to run, however, fair enough you get a lot of money but for gods sake what is the point in putting up new updates when you BLOODY IGNORE the problems with the previous updates seriously at-least benefit the non-cashing players by using some of the money you get from the damn game and balance it out.">
Just simply agreed. I understand buying things for perks and such, but some items shouldn't have to make us spend money, I don't want to waste another 1000+ dollars on a game I may not be playing in a few year from now.
It is getting to much bs with all the cash needed to compete. I have spent some money. But not likely to any more, enjoy killing your own cash cow.
Clearly many people are unhappy, and I hope you won't ignore that. However the point of this thread is indeed the suggestion of an alternative to reals for the buffs from the clan altar. If you need any more help justifying this change then you can read through all these comments. I think the popularity of this thread does suggest you have a few other things to look at as well though.
You know this game was very good at the beginning considering that I have never played a multi=player game. But over the past 4 or so months I have realized that this game is getting really expensive. What is the point of having a game if you are doing to drive off the people who enjoy playing but do not have the reals or should they be called zeals. You are killing your cash cow here we all work and play and have fun but when you have to keep paying cash for something you have to think, no this is not the way of it. There are alot of people that work hard to make this game enjoyable and we all try to help each other out but for us little people who have no job or income and have to scrap through why can't you quit with the money making and have your self a nice cash cow, we don't demand anything big and you have had some great stuff come out but if it keeps up you will have a game with people that will quit because we can not afford your fees. Get a grip and come down to earth with us little people and our dragons.
The clan Altar thing is a stab in the back for everyone in clans that have contributed gold to buying the upgrades in the clan hall - many of whom are unable to obtain reals.

The mounts are a step too far - PvP (supposedly the big selling point of your game) is now even further from being just that. At the very least, provide a proper PvP arena option - no mounts, no dragons, no skellies - for those that want to do PvP.

As a player that has bought a number of reals, like others here, I will not be spending another cent on this game until you learn to have some respect for your entire player base - not just the ones that spend huge amounts of money.
When i first come its a very happy day for the game. I even leave or put my other game on hold. After more and more update it start to feel there is no hope for the non payer player.

Game consist of 2 type of gamer the payer and non. But if the non payer cant even get any advantage from the clan quest, why would they want to be in clan for what profit? If the gap between payer and non payer become too wide.. with power only on one side, the non payer will feel "why/what am I here for? Just wasting my time?" And they leave. so this doesnt bode well for both side. The payer player want some fun, and they need someone to fight with, if all the payer stay and non payer leave, what happened to game?

Never intent of mine to whine but merely stating a fact from my point of view. Hopefully this will be taken into serious consideration by admin. Gamers want fun, if too far the power difference and make them have no hope.. think for urself. Earn the reals/money (its a must..to make the game goes on and on/maintenances/ wages etc) but try not to make it become deserted.. been a fun game so please make it stay fun for everyone.
бла-бла-бла LOL
As if this could be called a whine feast. How you are asking for suggestions but oh I forget we little people have no say. I have noticed over the past few months what use to be a fun game is now becoming a money maker. I for one refuse to put one ome dime into this game. And what would happen if all of us quit playing for a day see how that works for you
I admit I have put a few $$$ into the game. But as the leader of my can and about to get access to these I am shocked after reading this. I might not believe it if only one or two reported such but when over twenty from different clans do. It is appalling. I started playing in december and when I first started I pushed myself to get my dragon. After that I was like 'This is the best game I have ever played.' (I have played a LOT of games.) In feburary when the professions came out I thought the game was starting to get dull but bam something new to be awesome at. Then it was caves, duels, mounts, clans, and a dozen other things. One seemingly piled on top of the other and turning into a great big mess. I love this game like the next guy that plays it but now I spend most of my time waiting on mines and uping my crafting. When I see something new I'm like. ' How much $ am I going to have to fork over for the next BIG thing.' I beg you for the honor of this game and the devotion of so many long term LOYAL fans. Please fix the house foundation instead of putting on even more unnecessary (at the moment) stuff. Because I can tell you that you will be loosing over 50% of your current LONG TERM LOYAL FANS in the next three months if you do not. The rest soon after that. The list of things are listed on this thread several times so I will not repeat them but know this. If you start fixing things and show the ways you are each week then I can guarantee you you will make so much more money off us loyal fans. You might even get a few new 'paying' customers who feel the investment more worthwhile than before.
I left Camelot and Dragons of Atlantis because of the constant pop ups reminding us that we could get so much better equipment and characters if we paid for it. Now it appears that another so called "Free" game is going the same way. Eventually those players with deep pockets will only have themselves to play with. Please stop advertising this as a free game as it is no longer available after a certain point to players who have such a tight budget in these days of economic unrest that we cannot afford the great mound of reals you appear to think we have available.
I for one shall keep going, being slaughtered until I my character decided it isnt worth getting off the ground any more.
steelhorseбла-бла-бла LOL

">">
clan hall should be help on the clan and each members we all know know that creating a clan paying a clan fee/reaching level 2 getting so many statues tables etc... is dealing with reals........and now dealing reals is continues going and going resulting to a lost of interest of many;( i hope those heavy paypaller here in the game think twice because soon youll be fighting your own in all instances coz none will fight and cue up i know its not your fault but lol you are enjoying because you feel your an awesome!! right now none TOH is happening this is really annoying if this thing will continues many of us will said good bye there is no more eternity:(
absolute garbage, you treat us with such disrespect, you will get no reals from anyone. Show some response, and let the weight of the opinion above and below be reflected in your IMMEDIATE ACTIONS to rectify buff, so there is casher and NON casher option.
so the admins were starting deleting some opinion made by players?i thought this section is free to suggest?sigh:(
what the hell with the mount being 20 gold , 20 gold is sooo hard to fork already in this game and then you need almost another gold to summon for 1 hr only ??? whats going to happen is when ppl see someone with a mount no one is going to join and there going to waste there buff ? i think it's absurd , most ridiculous and outraging ! Nothing has been selling , keep wasting fees to put up stuff , only way to sell something now is to put it up at half its original price from only 2 weeks ago. what will happen in another 2 weeks ? everyone is broke , some people don't even have enough coins to even purchase pots ? pots !!! something must be done at least to get gold when a item costs you 20-50G :S

You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.