Voluntary Imprisonment (Blocking the Character)

If you would like to put your character under the curse "Shackles of Prisoner", which is restricting particular character of all gaming activities with a possibility of withdrawal for 100 reals, please apply in current topic.

Please indicate:
1. your nickname
2. reason for imprisonment

Please read before applying:

1. Application should be submitted in person, requests for other characters will be rejected.

2. All applicants will be checked for compliance with the rules, should we find any violations (the most common violation is Illicit Money-Item transfer, to find out more please refer to the Trade Rules), all the characters involved will be punished.

3. Please think carefully, before applying. Once your application is approved, fine to get out of jail is 100 reals.

4. Imprisoned characters will not be removed from game database and you can not start the game again under the same nickname.

5. Getting your character imprisoned will not free space for extra character on your e-mail, they will still count as one of ten available to you characters
Comments
please can you shackle this account, tried the game as recommend by a friend, but not my cup of tea, thank you

Done.
please jail not going to play anymore

Done.
Please jail thank you

Done.
plz jail rerolling cuz my name is religous grounds i guess

Done.
please shackled Queeny i lost my password and i emailed support for help to get password back and they said to post in here to jail character. Please dont shackle Queeny_Belle this is my new character and thank you

Done.
please jail this char thankyou

Done.
1.KOASOB
2.Start Over
Thanks

Done, however punishment applied to SadarPaladin for violation of trade rules.
bitte um löschung des Accounts da ich neu anfangen will

Done.
please jaile this toon its not needed thank u as I will be paying my debt for punishment on Tigrin tomorrow

Done.
please jail this char i am starting over

Done.
i would like to jail this account
Hope10101
reason- i want to start a new one

1. Application should be submitted in person, requests for other characters will be rejected.
can you please shackle my first account XxDeathxX i forgot the email for it ty

Done.
shackle me
tnx :)

Done.
please shackle character reinharbitor. ty

Done.
Plz jail my account Thorin Lightguard
ty

Done.
1. Biede
2. Early mistakes, fresh start

Thank you in advance for catering to the needs of your players.

Done.
im already in jail but i want this file completely removed so i can start a new one

You can already start over by simply using different e-mail address to create a new character.
I would like to start my character over again, could you please delete my character

Thanks,
Vasundra

Done.
Hi, I am rerolling my character on the german server, it went wrong the first time and I am not sure if a character was made, if Gregorin exists can you please jail him, Thanks

PS. If this has been done wrong please let me know as I don't want my character (Rajabi) on the English server jailed.

As long as you don't interact between both (trades, same fights and similar) , you won't have any issues playing.
Please jail Musenge, rerolling

Done.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.