Voluntary Imprisonment (Blocking the Character)

If you would like to put your character under the curse "Shackles of Prisoner", which is restricting particular character of all gaming activities with a possibility of withdrawal for 100 reals, please apply in current topic.

Please indicate:
1. your nickname
2. reason for imprisonment

Please read before applying:

1. Application should be submitted in person, requests for other characters will be rejected.

2. All applicants will be checked for compliance with the rules, should we find any violations (the most common violation is Illicit Money-Item transfer, to find out more please refer to the Trade Rules), all the characters involved will be punished.

3. Please think carefully, before applying. Once your application is approved, fine to get out of jail is 100 reals.

4. Imprisoned characters will not be removed from game database and you can not start the game again under the same nickname.

5. Getting your character imprisoned will not free space for extra character on your e-mail, they will still count as one of ten available to you characters
Comments
1. your nickname: lizzie500
2. reason for imprisonment: start over
Thank you

Done.
Keselo
Starting over

Done.
I cant remember the name of my other account exactly
but if its there
It might be called AuroraAngel or AuroraHeaven, so if you could delete her that would be great, and you can jail me all you like
I like this game, and not gonna quit playing it hopefully,
My account email to it if it helps is ambersakurastarlight@yahoo.com

Done.
I would like to re-roll, I have learned of so many mistakes I made this round, I would like the chance to get it right the next :) So may I please re-roll? thank you.

Done.
1. Skull_Crusher
2.no longer needed quiting

please jail this char

Done.
im deutschenforenteil schon geschrieben mit dem alten account

spieler Mystica (deutsch server) löschen da ich als boese mysti neu gestertet bin^^

Done.
can u please jail chance2 as ive rerolled under another name.i just need to get rid of this character....thankyou

Done.
Pleas Jail "Abnor", reason: Start Over

Done.
Lady Shadow

Reason: Got bone crushed 3 broken items, valor screwed up and i wanna restart, plz i need to restart

XOXOX Foxxy

Done.
Pls jail WinterRose Reason: lost password

Done.
why do you have to have 1 char?

To avoid situations of using multiple characters for benefits.
guys can you let me put my character as a gilr cause im a girl did not wna't people knowing iam a girl but thinging i don't care now so can you let me put myself as my own sex plz ">

If you wish to change your gender have a look at our services page here: http://dragoneternity.com/about/services_real/
I would like to have this account shackled please so I can start over thanks

Done.
please jail this character for i started another one...thanks

Done.
Arabeth526. Ahh. Time again for the usual re-roll...

Done.
John3221

i want to start over

Character jailed. free to create new one and start over.
I want to start over.

Done, free to start over with new character.
Please jail 2nd acc!

You would like Stille to be jailed?
1.) Lord of Oblivion
2.) I want to start over. Stopped playing for a while and now my reps are way too low.

Thanks

Done.
Hey i would like to jail
UndeadBerserker & Dss
they were my old accounts & were shacked for ill-item transfer.
Thank you.

Done.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.