Voluntary Imprisonment (Blocking the Character)

If you would like to put your character under the curse "Shackles of Prisoner", which is restricting particular character of all gaming activities with a possibility of withdrawal for 100 reals, please apply in current topic.

Please indicate:
1. your nickname
2. reason for imprisonment

Please read before applying:

1. Application should be submitted in person, requests for other characters will be rejected.

2. All applicants will be checked for compliance with the rules, should we find any violations (the most common violation is Illicit Money-Item transfer, to find out more please refer to the Trade Rules), all the characters involved will be punished.

3. Please think carefully, before applying. Once your application is approved, fine to get out of jail is 100 reals.

4. Imprisoned characters will not be removed from game database and you can not start the game again under the same nickname.

5. Getting your character imprisoned will not free space for extra character on your e-mail, they will still count as one of ten available to you characters
Comments
1. nickname: dace
2. tested the game, but is not my fav

Done.
Bitte "Praedatorian" sperren, zwecks Neustart. Danke.

Done.
Just to make sure it's going to be shackled, because the forum says done but the account isn't shackled, I'm going to put this in again.

Arabeth415, Re-roll(ed)

Done.
Please jail Hagure for me.
I'd like to be a berserker so i start over again. Thank you.
This is my current acct.

Done.
Nick: RoadRunner

I dont want to play this game anymore. Block this account. BB. :)

Done.
shacel shacel shacel

Done.
Bitte diesen Acc einsperren. Narcotican. Thx

Done.
Can you please jail this account

(DouglasJ)

Done.
If I wanted my character to be jailed, can I transfer just what I paid reals for to my new character?

As far as i see you currently have no reals, also there is no possibility of trading them to your new account.
skullage
want to start over messed up rerolling thanks

Done.
can you shackle this account no longer playing

Done.
please jail me. want restart.

Done.
Please jail this account

Blue Zombie

Done.
1. your nickname: Battle Master
2. reason for imprisonment: reroll

Done.
I have start again with another character...
Please jail my first: Varganth

Done.
please shackle Xx Raven xX i am starting over

Done.
_neymar_ first time playing and there is alot i didnt do with my reps and i didnt get my vaalor up i would like to start again

Done.
I would like to get jailed to make a new player...

Thanks...

Done.
please imprison my char im starting over thankyou

Done.
plz jail this account i no longer use it since i changed my mind bout shackling heavenlyangel14 shackle wolfie101 not heavenlyangel14 thankyou ">.

Done.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.