Comments
Ihit,
Can you please provide the link to the page dedicated to nephilim quests since a lot of people still referring to this list?
bump
and still looking for link to quests
eddieson,

It's still being worked on, however now every quest should be correct in description of this thread.
ty, will have to keep using this one for now :)
bump
bump
bump
bump...
Soon already it's not going to be very different from this thread main post however.
buuuuuuuuuump
bump
No need to keep bumping it won't make it come any faster just keep using this thread if you want to know about quests from Nephilim chain for time being.
only bump it so i can find it easy as no search option in forum
IhitNo need to keep bumping it won't make it come any faster just keep using this thread if you want to know about quests from Nephilim chain for time being.

im only bumping it to top as it gets lost and there's no search option on forums

also
quest 35
• Participate in «Invincible Warrior» battleground

will there be an option to skip this as it never fires
am up to [35] and have to take part in «Invincible Warrior» battleground as this occurs abt 3.30 am my time in austraila is there a way around this

hopeing some 1 can help
dragonflys2,

You only have to participate, if you get enough people in queue that doesn't mean you have to do great or anything as I've said to others who are time constrained on this one just join the queue and turn off your confirmation request that way even if you go to sleep you get to participate in it for quest. (Entering without gear will considered a violation however)
the fact that invincible warrior only happens one time and on a weekday just made me decide to not even attempt the quest chain. just like how nobody has the highest lv skeletons.. because I believe they are not out yet on the server
[36]
• Do 30 killing blows to players of your own or higher level - no problem
• Do 30 killing blows to dragons of your own or higher level - no problem
• Do 60 killing blows to skeletars of your own or higher level - big Fail
• Acquire 150 Insignia of Redeemer - no problem

Is there anybody who already got Nephilim?
Ihit,

I'm not on the 2nd last once, I participated in invincible warrior, does that mean it will count towards the quest when I get there?
Or I have to participate in it again...
_Mindless_Prodigy_,

You'll have to do the part of participating when you have a quest i believe.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.