Comments
Ironic123,
Thank you!! this is great to know :)
It is 3k hunter rep by the way not 3k hunter profession.

So many idol summons in battle I expect! Gonna be fun.

Also will be a good excuse for me to start working on it and growing it further than 3k lol

Only thing that's a bummer is that it takes 3 days between idols :(
This will also probably make the collection pieces price rise once more people get to that stage but time will tell.
Thanks for the info!!!
Please note the only quest you can finish using reals to complete tasks to basically skip some is Vortex one.
Ironic123,

Thanks for the information I now know not what to do before I get a particular quest e.g. first one having to complete Caster of Arrows collections from scratch just after I had completed and cashed some in
Ihit,

things like the collections part of the quests do they count if you have already done them or would you have to get the collections all of over again?

cuz the vigilant guard one would take the p to complete :S
Thank you, this info is awesome!
IhitPlease note the only quest you can finish using reals to complete tasks to basically skip some is Vortex one.

...How much of the quest can be skipped :|

things like the collections part of the quests do they count if you have already done them or would you have to get the collections all of over again? also a very good question.
I personally think IW tournament should be skippable as well... not all of us can do it, since it happens once a week.. I mean thursday afternoon for me I am not at house ">
Surturs FireI personally think IW tournament should be skippable as well... not all of us can do it, since it happens once a week.. I mean thursday afternoon for me I am not at house ">

You just have to participate for quest so if enough people join you simply have to queue up and be in fight to get the task done. So quest objective can still be done even if you're not able to be there when tournament starts.
Ihit could we get a responce on the whether the collection is counted if already used?

Hunter and Glad I am not worried about it is the VG I am. I think I pmed you about it and you might have pmed me back but I forget.
Vigilant Guard collection should be counted as far as i know as you still have it unlike Hunter if used for Idols/Gladiator after fights in colloseum disappear.
Updated your descriptions of quests for easier viewing.
"> all of the vortex quest can be skipped
there should be 2x IW`s at diff times like DOT , thus accommodating the diff time zones
bump
IhitSurturs FireI personally think IW tournament should be skippable as well... not all of us can do it, since it happens once a week.. I mean thursday afternoon for me I am not at house ">

You just have to participate for quest so if enough people join you simply have to queue up and be in fight to get the task done. So quest objective can still be done even if you're not able to be there when tournament starts.

Wouldn't we still get dur loss? My worry about that would be if it is like ToH. Something happens or whatever and you miss it or have to go afk; whatever. If you made it past the qualifier you just got handed a ton of dur loss. Since IW is bigger...
Either way I think it would a good idea to get rid of the brackets if not for IW and Vortex then at least one of them (I feel Vortex makes more sense since if you can get the supremacy elixir and all that really matters is what you find in the Vortex).

I really want to do a Vortex just once is all I ask lol

My offer on paying people to go still stands lol

IW hasn't happened in a long time. :(
Ihit,

I noticed yesterday that the level 22 requirements changed as you now only need 1k Vigilant Guard reputation not 3k and you now have to purchase 3 Scroll Loss of Control I Bane not II. So my question is have any of the other Nephilim Quests changed in what they require and if so can this list be updated as it is a useful guide.
rhatmes,

We'll have a specific page dedicated to nephilim quests and new form itself where you'll be able to get all the information including quests. And it is correct that there have been small changes to a quest or two.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.