sadar to valor

no1 wants to talk about it but it is an issue far too 1 sided and most of time we fighting are old comrads and way its been done is amazing its not illegal u get bc until u join if good enuf so that valor struggle to recover nothing has been done about this for a very long time and has to stop or change to re make this game even and more fair to do otherwise what is the point its easy to do don't abandon ur faction and stick with it and only way I fink admin or others can do summet is make next 100 or 200 players to join game all valor odds are most wont make it high lv those small few that do will be that extra boost needed to re balance the sides cuz as it stands u can see very uneven
Comments
This is call LIFE people. Everyone will try to manipulate games so they can have an advantage by paying someone huge some of money or give them lavish gifts so others will go along with the manipulation. Everything has it's good and it's bad. I rather be a person that take the GOOD and enjoy it will leave the BAD in the bathroom instead of letting it out for others to smell it.
This thread is older than Jesus. Why are we still commenting on it?
I have three characters that I play. Two of them used to be sadar (this one being one of them) and I switched over. Before and after switching and on my still-sadar character I have been asked by sadar clans to join. Just yesterday my lowest alt was approached by Suspira (until I said I had this character in a blue clan) about joining. Not once has anyone threatened me or been anything less than polite about it. They just say okay then good luck in game. Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see this BC'ing and bullying that is being claimed.

Maybe I'm just not good enough *sniff*
EllieJay,

C'mere, i'll show u! ">">
MP, I KEEEL YOU!

*hides in square for the rest of her life*

You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.