sadar to valor

no1 wants to talk about it but it is an issue far too 1 sided and most of time we fighting are old comrads and way its been done is amazing its not illegal u get bc until u join if good enuf so that valor struggle to recover nothing has been done about this for a very long time and has to stop or change to re make this game even and more fair to do otherwise what is the point its easy to do don't abandon ur faction and stick with it and only way I fink admin or others can do summet is make next 100 or 200 players to join game all valor odds are most wont make it high lv those small few that do will be that extra boost needed to re balance the sides cuz as it stands u can see very uneven
Comments
Not fair to force players into being Valerian only real option is give people incentive to stay by building some worthwhile clans able to compete with the likes of elitist, easier said than done but only logical option.
Hells Legionnaire,

agreed
Funny, there wasn't mass exodus to the Vaalor side when MIF, River, and company were kicking butt and Saadar couldn't win a DOT or tourney to save their lives. Every day we needed to use spheres of protection just to do professions or face constant BC attacks. Nothing was done to "even the odds" then. But now that Saadar stayed strong, built friendships, grew their clans, and never gave up it's not fair that they are dominant? Anyone complaining can take a long walk off a short pier. We earned our way to the top.
Well said Skippy! I mean for a pally and all
I am very inclined to side with Skippy on this. Back then 9th legion was very tough. With _MIF_, River-Diss, BETEPAH, ZvezDa, etc. And Sadar couldn't do much about it because Valor overpowered them. But Sadar stood strong like Skippy said, and they got cursed, got cracked gear, and dealt with it. They kept going and now that they are at the top, Valor has no right to complain. Valor was dominant at once, but then Sadar grew and created clans, built friendships, recruited people, spent loads of gold into their clans, helped each other, bombed PVP, grew even more stronger, and now they're the dominant side. You guys were once dominant. But as I said, now Sadar turned it around. Valor has no right to complain. Sadar climed to the top, earned it.
Skippy, all know, that Sadar bought many of the good Valors to get stronger. Meanwhile the most good Players are at your side, only a few only a few to whom honor is more important than quick vaalor and heroism, are here.
So get happy with your place on the top, in my eyes that`s not enough for fun in a game
Glad to hear that someone remember MIF and River :)))

but for now this is other situation. Disbalance on quantity of top players, not quality.
My main problem is with how Sadar behaves, not them being stronger. Bcing, hexing. Insulting. I hate to say this, but this will not bring those involved any respect. It will just make people dislike you. Being on top does not mean acting like this. You are like the old 9th, and I doubt you will gain much respect. Just seems being on top for some people means: now we can do whatever we want, to whatever we want. Which should not be the case.

I think your behaviour will have only one result. People quiting. So you may find yourself with noone to fight against. In which case have fun,
Ageolite,

People in this game tend to take Sadar and Vaalor so seriously that it develops into some sort of identity. Back then Vaalor was OP, now sadar is. It swings back and forth. The way I see it, take it as it is and if you can't defend yourself, you can buy a hex for 25 silver
AgeoliteMy main problem is with how Sadar behaves, not them being stronger. Bcing, hexing. Insulting. I hate to say this, but this will not bring those involved any respect. It will just make people dislike you. Being on top does not mean acting like this. You are like the old 9th, and I doubt you will gain much respect. Just seems being on top for some people means: now we can do whatever we want, to whatever we want. Which should not be the case.

I think your behaviour will have only one result. People quiting. So you may find yourself with noone to fight against. In which case have fun,

And I completely agree with you. Just because you are stronger does not mean you need to act like a jack about it - in my opinion you can kiss off if you want to act that way. No reason there can not be courteous gameplay.....you bc you heal - pretty simple concept - we all learned about courtesy in kindergarten - maybe some need to go back to school.

I have no problems losing one bit - only by losing can I figure out how to get better. I learn by looking at my stronger competitors - not being rude to others.

It seems that this issue of Sadar versus Vaalor is a constant swinging pendulum and will eventually swing in the other direction. When it does - I will not be vindictive nor rude like others that have crossed my path - but I can not speak for everyone.

Until then - never give up - never abandon hope....and lets just be nice.....no fun when we are all mean to each other - we are all here to enjoy the game together
I didn't hear any Valor players complaining/sticking up for us when Mif/Bete/Wynd went on their morning and nightly bc sprees lighting up the server with orange and red curses. Prices of actinolite sky-rocketed because we had to constantly make spheres of protection or immunity just so we could do a protector quest. If you had no problem with it then you should have no problem with it now. If you did have a problem with it then and stayed silent... Guess what you should do now?

Try making some friends rather than griping about what terrible humans the sadrs are. Am I the perpetrator of the occasional BC spree, exacting revenge on those who were once crewel to me or perhaps just out for a little BC rep? Guilty... But my valor friends are left alone. Take some of your own advice and try being kind rather than spitting venom and you might get some results.
Sadistic SaintI didn't hear any Valor players complaining/sticking up for us when Mif/Bete/Wynd went on their morning and nightly bc sprees lighting up the server with orange and red curses. Prices of actinolite sky-rocketed because we had to constantly make spheres of protection or immunity just so we could do a protector quest. If you had no problem with it then you should have no problem with it now. If you did have a problem with it then and stayed silent... Guess what you should do now?

Try making some friends rather than griping about what terrible humans the sadrs are. Am I the perpetrator of the occasional BC spree, exacting revenge on those who were once crewel to me or perhaps just out for a little BC rep? Guilty... But my valor friends are left alone. Take some of your own advice and try being kind rather than spitting venom and you might get some results.

Lol funny you should say that while bc'ing people who never even talked to you before. It is even funnier since most my friends are sadars. Don't think there is a problem with Sadar at all (the game needs healthy competition or its just another boring RPG) just the select few with big mouths and rude gameplay.
I enjoy this game more when I am surrounded by friends (red and blue). At times (perhaps like now) the game becomes agressive and people turn nasty towards each other. That is not good for boths sides. There will always be stronger players...but when there is abuse of power, the weaker feel terrible cause there is no fun for them anymore. Short term frustration is probably acceptable, but when it lasts for days, usually something gives. I believe i can enjoy the game only when others also enjoy the game.

A bon entendeur, salut.
SuspiraI enjoy this game more when I am surrounded by friends (red and blue). At times (perhaps like now) the game becomes agressive and people turn nasty towards each other. That is not good for boths sides. There will always be stronger players...but when there is abuse of power, the weaker feel terrible cause there is no fun for them anymore. Short term frustration is probably acceptable, but when it lasts for days, usually something gives. I believe i can enjoy the game only when others also enjoy the game.

A bon entendeur, salut.

That was so nicely put - Thank You! You put that a bit more eloquently than I could have.

I don't think it has anything to do with others being stronger....that is always going to be the case - someone will always be stronger than you - its a fact of life. I could be wrong - but I think this whole thread just blew because of the rude behavior of a select few. But I guess there are always going to be rotten apples in a bunch either blue or red and somewhat unavoidable unfortunately.
I was clanless for a few months before I decided to switch to Sadar, no one BC'd me or paid me to switch. After long deliberation, I switched to play with friends that I've built relationships with from playing together, and against each, other for almost 2 years. Players that I fought with against MIF and BETE when they decided to end my (then) clan and my game. Players I've traded with since lvl 20. Players who became people through chats at crazy hours and many laughs. People who became friends, friends I would have a cup of coffee with in real life. Friends who made the game fun again and kept me playing when I wanted to quit.

The game changed, got greedy, and the players followed suit. If you take things too personally, maybe it's time to step back for awhile. It's supposed to be fun.
Mind if i put in some input? I just want the game, the game that this was when it started. I've been here long enough to see clans come and go, but this is ridiculous. Sure maybe vaalor was dominant, now sadar is; fine. BUT that doesnt give sadar the right to insult people. Maybe MIF did go on wriath sprees on sadar. But for sure he didnt do one thing rodomontade about how good he was and say how bad some people were. After all bonecrushing is a part of the game any admin would say that fair enough. I was sadar once i enjoyed everyone around me same when im a vaalorian here.

Respect has to be earned you cant bonecrush to win. It is slightly overpowered that you are able to switch faction. Unfortunately nothing can be done. Game has pvp doesnt mean you can insult people and make their gaming time a misery.

Take it from my point of view people wraith me bonecrush me insult me with many alts ive had pm's and gifts from people, giving me death threats game isnt for that. This game was made for people to enjoy not to make people miserable so next time you THINK of insulting someone think twice.

I like trains
Marcus the Wise,
Lol
Marcus the Wise,

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I've been clanless, in weak clans and strong clans, as I have gone up through the level brackets at times in DoT sadar have been dominant and others vaalor have been dominant. I've been bc'd and given even used the odd bc sphere, but I have very rarely come accross someone being mean or vindictive about it and have even become friends with those that bc'd me 7 times in an hour.

If you take the game too seriously you will not enjoy it if you are being killed. If its happening keep your head down, chat nicely in main and play slow, in a month you will have more money/reals and a lot of people that were in your bracket will have moved upwards and onwards so you can enjoy yourself again.

And Shotton, a few months ago, before the level cap was lifted, you posted something very similar, shame you levelled up so fast as now vaalor does well in the 44 - 51 bracket.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.