sadar to valor

no1 wants to talk about it but it is an issue far too 1 sided and most of time we fighting are old comrads and way its been done is amazing its not illegal u get bc until u join if good enuf so that valor struggle to recover nothing has been done about this for a very long time and has to stop or change to re make this game even and more fair to do otherwise what is the point its easy to do don't abandon ur faction and stick with it and only way I fink admin or others can do summet is make next 100 or 200 players to join game all valor odds are most wont make it high lv those small few that do will be that extra boost needed to re balance the sides cuz as it stands u can see very uneven
Comments
ElvisTheKing

The game changed, got greedy, and the players followed suit. If you take things too personally, maybe it's time to step back for awhile. It's supposed to be fun.

well said
i have made friends both sadarians and vaalorians, yes many strong vaalorians going to sadarians does make for vaalorians hard on winning stuff like arena, yes it was hard for sadarians before some strong vaalorians went to sadar side. just becuase some think cuz they are strong they can do what they wish is on both sides sadar and vaalor.

but really this is a game just be respectful to other players, make friends and have fun playing. which i have done have some real life friends want to visit because we showed respect and got to get to know each other.

I still like trains
hotpocket
rellik902ElvisTheKing

The game changed, got greedy, and the players followed suit. If you take things too personally, maybe it's time to step back for awhile. It's supposed to be fun.

well said

Well, lot of people quitied the game and are not planning to come back and I know of several others, who may be gone soon. So Sadar may find themselves very short of people to fight against in DoT
I have one thing to really say on this. I remember when I first joined .. being Sadar .. that I was hit almost everyday by some one in Blue. I joined a clan thinking it might stop .. it didn't. We were told not to fight back or go out for revenge because it might make things worse not just for ourselves but the clan. Bete, River, and all those higher up string players tore through Sadar like a wild fire using the wind. NOT one word of any sort of compassion was let out of the Blue side. We were told to suck it up and move on, told that maybe we deserved what was happening to us, or just told to shut up most of the time. Well I got friends on both sides and will fight them during clan wars or arena. It's a game and most like myself don't mind a good fight. I enjoy it. Vaalor was the top side and they knew it. Now things are different but not forgotten. I am sure there is some players that built themselves up .. because even every player on the Sadar side never depended on any certain players to rescue them from Bete or River .. decided to get stronger and fight better so that they would not be just a target but maybe win against those that BC'ed them without remorse or mercy. Sadar built fighters to take on the best that Vaalor had to offer.
Came a time when a lot of Sadar Players went to Vaalor and vice versa .. leaving both at a stand still. Yet Sadar kept building fighters to fight for themselves and no longer be the victims of Vaalor's top elite players. Sadar went to war with each other to build up strengths and look for weaknesses in each player and correct them and build on them. Sadar decided to no longer be the Victim but the force to drive away the BC raids, problem causers, and termoil that was spread through out from Vaalor top eilite fighters. Yet I still don't remember at any time a Vaalor Player jumping any of the Vaalor players that was doing this and asking them to leave Sadar players alone so we could build, get better gear, do professions, or have fun. Now Sadar is the TOP side and Vaalor feels they are being cheated and it's unfair. IT is unfair to those that switched to Vaalor from Sadar because they are going through ti twice. IT is unfair to them only. Most Vaalor players haven't felt the demise of friendships from players quitting because they had enough, losing clan members because they quit the game, or finding a clan empty of players because they felt they needed more protection. Vaalor remembers the " good ole days " of being on top and running around with their heads held high laughing at Sadar being BC'ed and hit for no reason other then they were in the way.
Well Vaalor Players I do know what your going through and yes this is a game for enjoyment and insults and such should not be a part of it. Constant BC'ing and such has it's place but not to the point it is no longer fun to log on. I enjoy both my friends on each side of that imaginary line between RED and BLUE. But this is a fighting game .. not a game of professions, instances, or events. Like I was told by a TOP Vaalor player once .. " in this game it is the stronger will survive while the weaker must find a way to." Well Sadar found that way to survive. Every RED player depends only on their clan for back up if needed, help if needed, and advice from those that have been there before them. We don't wait for certain players to be on for Sea Battle, AOH, 7B, or any event or instance to be done. Sadar found a way to enjoy the game and hold off attacks. Enjoyment is the name of the game .. friends can be made .. but actions last.
well said creature. You sum things up nicely. I knew from the day I started this was a pvp game, and learned how to defend myself quickly, as I watched the players like river, MIF and betepah go on bc sprees over and over against sadar. I had to sit under peace sphere for most of a month just to do my crops when KRUG decided to have a 1 man war against phoenix when clan wars was a broken thing... but I am still here and doing fine. I also think just because a person is in a clan, does not mean they have to act a certain way, I had friends in 9th, even when all the bc's used to happen from them, I'm not one to judge a person by their clan, but rather by their actions towards me. Those who know me, know I'm not one for random attacks on people (revenge instances an exception ofc). The only reason I have stayed with how long the cap took, what a boring year of waiting, is because of my friends on here, that I've made from both sadar and vaalor.

I guess I find this posting, a bit hypocritical considering all I've been through, at least on here their are plenty of ways to defend against attacks, and live peacefully if a bit boringly. I've played other games with many more players, with fewer options to protect yourself.
All I'm hearing is 9th legion this, Elitists that

Maybe we should all just shut the hell up and go think about our actions (me included) and then come back to see if we can come together as a community. No long-ass speech from me
Marcus the WiseAll I'm hearing is 9th legion this, Elitists that

Maybe we should all just shut the hell up and go think about our actions (me included) and then come back to see if we can come together as a community. No long-ass speech from me

I agree with ya as I stated above no matter what is going on you can build up, get stronger, and get better. Reminding those of the things that I as well as others went through to get to where we are only made us a better fighter, player, and made some great friends during that time.
sheesh.. so much crap on it...

yes!!!
sadar was loosing to vaalor on sea battles - when all those battles were monopolized by the line ups :)
yes sadar was loosing some of the high bracket level dots....

yes sadar bought players now... by paying them prolly 10$????
yes vaalor bought players?? or wait.. they switched to vaalor to get Corsair and heroism free???

watever the crap is - it is is what it is...

one thought wud be to stop this switching - but what abt players who dont know much abt this and chose the wrong side?? what about the time when the high lvl bracket is monopolized by one side nad the other side tends to loose constantly?? we will come to this same beeshing!!!!

so - deal with what it is... there is no solution to this!!!

the more we talk and fight about this crap - the more the wars happen and the more the wars go on!!!

TO WAR LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!
Hey MNS, I think your "!" key is sticking again. You might want to clean off your keyboard.
If they change, they change, big deal, its a game doesnt matter who wins and loses its all about having fun.

Fixed Caps ">
No need for anyone to complain yes sadar are strong but at one time vaalor were,.....GET OVER IT
This game was made for players to have fun not to fight and complain bout one side being stronger than the other it is an online mulitplayer game,power balance tips one day vaalor cud rise up to its former prowess and then after sader will take up,
i remember on old account ias gettin bced constantly by sader for joinin SB and gettin bced by vaalor to make me join now its swapped now sader bc no1 shud be complainin its saders time now, next thing vaalor cud rise up again as we dominating in lower levels no one shud be complaining one way or the other. thus game was made for fun (and $$$ of course) not for feuds between factions over power

Strain Of Pain,
vaalor arent dominating in lower brackets. they suck in lower brackets. btw i have a lvl 33 alt so i no :P
Agree
(ok
Yes,what MNS said!
Protector Warrior,
up till 22-28 they are
after all this all i have to say. is no one commented on how shotton made a message that was understandable and didnt make my head hurt trying to decifer it
Bones420,

Lmao! IKR!
i read this and slightly get bored of the constant they stronger or they stronger we get over it its a game as sadar stronger now u never know who is goin to come through the ranks and there are many coming also sadar if u ever say that when bete/mif/wynd was here no valour stuck up for u your wrong as i was always and my clan was by your side helping you as you guys did me shame that the game has got that bad we resort to childish bully intimidation or bully to the point we lose people that we used to call our freinds
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.