One Clan is special.... Rules don't apply

I kept this in PMs and direct communications until today. But some things just have to be said. And yeah, Linda and Pandor feel free to BC to crap out of me for saying it. (It won't be the first or last time you attack me for telling the truth.) Wrong is wrong. Elitists drew Fallen last war and Pandor wasn't there to prop Linda up. After a very short time, Elitsts Clan leader decided she was tired of losing and stopped fighting. She left he smalls to make the minimum damage. And they did not make it before the war ended. Not for lack of effort on their part... but because their leader bailed out on them and led from the rear. Now the whining begins. And apparently their were two fights that ended after the war was over. They may or may not have pushed Elitists over the damage cut off..... but it does not matter. Fights that finish after the war don't count. Elitists did not make the minimum damage and got a 4 week war ban. Dreidan had pity on them and let poort Linda off the hook because its never her fault. Ask her and she will tell you. Now the icing on the cake is reward number 2..... They got to fight Fallen again with Pandor this time.

So what this means is that Elitists are teacher's pet and are exempt from the rules that every other clan has to follow. Even little level 1 clans have to make the damage cut. Does this mean if the rest of us want to boycott Elitists that we don't get banned either? I doubt it. Let me make this clear. This isn't about Pandor or the folks in Elitists that fought so hard that first war. They did their part. This is about a "leader" who makes bad choices and apparently does not have to be accountable.
Comments
i always pay back all shit^^, so cheers for u^^, Need stop this discuss in this topic(sry, admins can delete it), each know what we mean and want to do with it.
Storm KatAnd just to be very clear, there was a request to remove the ban: http://dragoneternity.com/forum/drako/13283.html but not by me. As everyone can see, unedited, I wrote it was not needed to lower the amount of damage for any clan as 1M should have been easy.
Just to clarify, obviously thats my alt, it wasnt meant as a request to remove the ban, kat didnt make the damage, and she got banned fair and square, at least she didnt moan and whine about it.
I meant 1 million dmg might be a lot for the smaller clans, and only one war a month for a level 1 clan that wants to war is bad.

Im saying this because I have my own level 1 clan (trodaithe) and I dont know if i could get to 1 mil, but if i dont get to what the rules say, i wont moan about it.
Honestly
I think people aren't annoyed that the ban was lifted, the reason is acceptable. I think what people are annoyed about, is that they got banned because linda decided not to fight, and the rest of the players feel like if they decided not to fight, the ban would not have been lifted.
Murfy523, Exactly that... she goes from 500k with Pandor there to 200k without him lmao,

They can have that win tho, we have been beating them so much that they ask us to have war rules after we kicked their ass oh well we will see them this week and be ready for them
Dreidan said everything that was necessary. To avoid further discussion. I close the Thread now.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.