One Clan is special.... Rules don't apply

I kept this in PMs and direct communications until today. But some things just have to be said. And yeah, Linda and Pandor feel free to BC to crap out of me for saying it. (It won't be the first or last time you attack me for telling the truth.) Wrong is wrong. Elitists drew Fallen last war and Pandor wasn't there to prop Linda up. After a very short time, Elitsts Clan leader decided she was tired of losing and stopped fighting. She left he smalls to make the minimum damage. And they did not make it before the war ended. Not for lack of effort on their part... but because their leader bailed out on them and led from the rear. Now the whining begins. And apparently their were two fights that ended after the war was over. They may or may not have pushed Elitists over the damage cut off..... but it does not matter. Fights that finish after the war don't count. Elitists did not make the minimum damage and got a 4 week war ban. Dreidan had pity on them and let poort Linda off the hook because its never her fault. Ask her and she will tell you. Now the icing on the cake is reward number 2..... They got to fight Fallen again with Pandor this time.

So what this means is that Elitists are teacher's pet and are exempt from the rules that every other clan has to follow. Even little level 1 clans have to make the damage cut. Does this mean if the rest of us want to boycott Elitists that we don't get banned either? I doubt it. Let me make this clear. This isn't about Pandor or the folks in Elitists that fought so hard that first war. They did their part. This is about a "leader" who makes bad choices and apparently does not have to be accountable.
Comments
true, if not have enoph for make dmg, not sign then. Its she problem what she wont fight and lose......how sadly pandor was not in and elitist looks really bad...he cant and no need play for all, but rules for all need be same. Why then they have war today???
Everyone knows the rules, Linda didn't have pandor to back her up, and she was getting whooped, she decided not to fight, and yes the other members fought, and they didn't make damage. If you don't make damage, you get banned, level one clans can make the damage requirement,elitists were 26k off.

Leane said that its a one time thing for all clans, but if Elitists did not get banned it wouldn't have happened at all.

Does this mean that I can do a war, and if I don't make damage (with a level 1 clan) I can whine my way out of getting banned?
http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5bf08c4e-2fd6-0203-477f-e2a515b18143

Keep hitting me, doesn't bother me lmao
Honestly we got fucked over no if ands or but... by elitist not getting banned a few things happened... 1 fallen doesn't win weekly ratings, 2 fallen doesn't win a war, 3 fallen doesn't get nearly as much heroism as we couldof, 4 our win streak is done..5 it discourage us from caring about wars or hell the game at large, 6 which lead us to getting less ppl for wars and as a result less war wins less heroism and less activeness... good job de
Hmmm so I debated if I I really cared about this whole ban being lifted after days of posts in forum...quite honestly I dont. Do I care that some proclaim to have the jewels of admins gold plated in their hands...NOPE dont care about that either as most here just spout nonsense and I dont believe half of what people say. I mean...I can go and say that I am married to Dreidan all over forum.....is it true? I dont know...maybe (let the rumors begin!)

I dont think you are all upset about this ban being lifted...but the actions and words of others who insist it is because of them. Trust me people....the more you care about what they think or how they act...the more they will flame the fire. I G N O R E. That is the key word. People who have created their own inflation of self-worth and value cannot stand being ignored...or when people are amused at their attempts of dominance and self-importance.

So here is my story of the week. Background...most people here I care about know that I am a nurse. My particular job comes with A LOT of stress and sadness. You ask "why do I care what she does"...because my point is that I come to this game to relax. I want to log on after a long day of work and taking care of my own life to relax for a couple hours here and there. TO HAVE FUN. To laugh at clan and main chat....to goof around....to play the game and work on my toon...but most of all...to have fun. I mean this is a game...right???

So on Tuesday after a hard work day...I come on late in the evening to rile up clan chat with my always awesome sense of sarcasm ( this is TRUTH...not me inflating myself )...farm my crops and work on some rep because I am a slacker. Mind you all...I was at work ALL day and therefore did not participate in the epic war games that ensued earlier. Within minutes I am all of a sudden hexed. OH MY GOODNESS...what will I ever do??? I mean that just cripples me in real life and game right? So of course I have a fun little comment which I guess was not taken in a joking manner as then I was bc'd for finding amusement in the little things in life. So even though I did not participate in anything...nor did I start any drama with anyone...I must be pulled into a pissing match for tree dominance. Luckily I am a lady and do not lift my leg to pee on any trees nor spout off verbiage that would make a burly truck driver wince .

This of course started a whole slew of drama with bc's and hexes all back and forth. Then in turn we were all delighted by drunken nonsense disgustingly spewed out upon main chat as a form of heckling - Linda Blair and her pea soup would be impressed. Quite honestly - no one cares....as this was so succinctly pointed out by a good but neutral friend who got hexed for speaking. Hmmmm.

I have unfortunately witnessed the saved comments sent to me by some of my good friends. To say I am speechless and astonished at this language and behavior from some players would be an understatement...but then again I have been doted upon with such love myself for no reason. Have some self respect people....talking like a $2 floozy or jailed thug shows you have no respect for people nor yourself. I actually feel sad for you all that feel it necessary to speak to others in such a fashion. Your behavior in game is a reflection of you in real life. The occasional outburst is completely acceptable...we all do it...but when one sees a consistent pattern, then we must wonder what is really going on to act in such a way. For that I will give you HUGS. They are obviously needed.

So to wrap up my 2 cents worth.....my friends who come here to have fun....stop caring what others say to make themselves feel important in a virtual game world. Please do not care when someone inflates their own persona to be of something valuable in a virtual world where it really does not matter. We are here to have fun and play a game. Not get wrapped up in fictional drama created by people who are unhappy with life. And in the end....if they just keep on insisting acting like petulant spoiled children...keep trying to make it difficult for others to have fun.....then the game will fade away and they will be left to play by themselves and their alts because the people that really play the game will just leave.

PS: Really sorry I did not do my usual gifts as the hypocrisy of what happened on Tuesday to today just held me back and made me save my coin to send things to friends that make me happy and make my gameworld drama free.
I asked dreidan to lift the ban, he did. It’s done.

I did that war for the fallen since they had not had wars for 3 weeks in an attempt to make this server better.

I thought I was helping out a clan.

I knew my heavies would not be able to participate,

I’ll never make that mistake again.

You can vent here if that makes you feel better but what’s done is done, move forward.

There is nothing good that comes about from dwelling in negativity or the past.

PS
Yes you are absolutely correct, My clan is special. They are an awesome positive bunch and I adore them.

Гусары, молчать!
The point being that it was EXTREMELY EASY to get the minimum damage. If I can get 400k solo and without buffs in a level 1 clan, it should only take 3 people to meet the minimum in a level 3 clan. A level 15 was able to get 80,000 damage with me in just a couple fights. Your clan had 6 people on, all over level 40 and the ONLY reason you didn't get enough damage is because of your refusal to fight. Which is why people are mad. Your clan frequently posts garbage about others who won't fight and now you want to pretend that others are the negative ones? No one believes you were doing this as a favour to Fallen, you were bc'ing, hexing, and screaming at us the very same day. And bc'd and swore and screamed at us more the day after. To the point where even my alts have had to put you and some of your clan mates on ignore.

The very first chance you get to prove that you will fight "no matter what", you 1 - Don't fight. 2 - Call in special favours so you don't regret not fighting. I accept that there are rules and punishments for breaking the rules, and it would be much better for the game if every single player was expected to do the same.
Storm Kat,
I understand u r bent that I baned u from My clan for life but posting this just makes u look silly.

I did plenty of fights but there is only so much damage I can do when 12 people are doting and mount spiking me.

Like I said it’s done.

Move on people.

It’s a lovely day for naval battles, go have some fun. We sure did. Thx 9th for the fun fight and 810 sydian!

Cheers!

PS we r not hitting you because of anything u say or think, I couldn’t care less. After I beat ved the 7th straight time in 7b he told me in very naughty naughty language that he is going to war with my clan. He hits my smalls. We will hit all of you. His decision, not mine. Actually it’s been way more fun, this is a fighting/war game after all.
Storm Kat,
+1
Let me clear things up a bit.

It wasn't the first time I had lifted a clanwar ban. If memory serves, the first time it happened I helped Absolute Autocracy after Storm Kat had asked me (Storm Kat, please correct me if I'm wrong).

And since we have only a few clans actively participating in clanwars - I thought it would be better if we didn't punish you for some unfortunate accidents. Since it became a cause for concern, here's a formal statement: each clan has a right to ask me to lift a clanwar ban. I'll do it, no questions asked. That's a one-time thing, I won't repeat it if that clan receives a second ban.
Dreidan, I never, ever asked you to lift the ban. I went in to test and make sure it was working with the level 1 clans as we have gone years without seeing a 1 vs 1, and since frequent posts requesting confirmation that wars would work for level 1 were ignored.
We were 1 - Happy it was working. 2 - Happy that only the losing side got the ban.

On a side note - Please clarify - Is there a maximum of 3 wars per day?

You also do not know the history of the clan that asked you the favour and the reason they needed to ask the favour. Elitists refused to participate in-full during that war. This was not a case of "not enough people 1 time" this was a case of "Linda didn't get what she wanted so quit even though has posted 100s of times insulting others who quit". IF elitists had been banned for a month, as they earned, that is 24 wars that everyone could have gotten in during November with 0 chance of having to deal with her and her attitude. It would have meant a lot more heroism for other clans. It would have meant that other clans who are currently too intimidated to join might be persuaded to queue up. There was not a case of "unfortunate accidents" it was a case of "unnecessary attitudes". There is also a very good chance a few people would have left the clan, which gives the rest of the game a better chance of surviving the bad-attitude drunk raging that Elitists is so very well known for.

So, thank you for agreeing to one-time thing for all clans but this still feels like a special favour to the absolutely richest and worst attitudes in the game and I truly think you should consider removing the ban completely for everyone all the time, and let those that can't find fights suffer with farming crystals every now and then. If people can't play nice, they shouldn't play at all. We're all supposed to learn this at age 5.
And just to be very clear, there was a request to remove the ban: http://dragoneternity.com/forum/drako/13283.html but not by me. As everyone can see, unedited, I wrote it was not needed to lower the amount of damage for any clan as 1M should have been easy.
Storm Kat, no, there's no maximum. If there's a pair for the clan - the war should start as usual. We're currently investigating what could've caused a clan to skip a war.

And I feel that I should clarify one more thing. I don't do "special favors". If I have made a decision to help a clan in whatever way - be it lifting a war ban, returning some lost items or anything else - I can and will do the same thing for another. If you find out that I have helped somebody it some way - it just means that all of you are entitled to the same. Nothing more, nothing less.

And forgive me if I have mixed up the details. The fact is still the same - Absolute Autocracy was the first clan that got me thinking about lifting the bans, after I heard Linda's request I've just done the same thing.
Dreidan, thanks again for replying, there was a missed opportunity here to teach players to behave or sit out, the whole point of the ban in the first place. But it’s good to know that next time there will not be another chance.
1 more burning question we all want to know - when will mixed sea battles be updated?
Storm Kat,

Lol. Deal with me and my attitude? What on earth are u talking about.
Are you talking about how we win every single fight?
Or are you talking about all the bitter envy directed at me?

I get it, you r upset that last war, we not only won all the fights (which is mostly all I care about). But that we crushed you in the crystals too which resulted in us wining the war as well. Furthermore, one of your former clannies joining Eli who helped us win that war against u. I get it, I really do but as I have always told my clan, win with honor but more importantly, lose with honor.

Omg hahaha, u think my clannies would have left my clan if we got war baned??? I’m not sure what alternate reality your living in but no one in my clan would leave over that. We are a tight Clan family and they are loyal to me. The love goes both ways.

I usually don’t read your gibberish because it’s just embarrassing for u but this one is really funny.

Kat please move on, you r never coming back to my clan. Please.
goddessLinda, ahahah what u can beat (one fight in 10 with more strong bot?), only suc* u do nice, problems with head---this only true, i hit all: u--(never show when not have back up online), ings-poor ass (even make for me pally gear like its did before DW, and amherst-"9 leg spy" . I not hit only friends, and will do it and in future, finaly some fun here, ty for let me reason play more

its really not help stop me^^
http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5bf2b9ad-87de-0401-bcb0-ddb3ba41a4f0 )
vedmak1984,

I was not trying to beat u, just stall you like you stall me and lng cuz that’s all u have.

Was fun. 30 min fight. I could have made it longer but no need.

PS thx for the 2nd naval battle yesterday. 5000 heroism and 350 sydian.
lng says thx too. We just love to fight! Sunday’s really r great days for naval battles.

Cheers ved!
goddessLinda, I not staled u some month because me asked it phantom and bio, now they wont spent time on u, so i wont stop now with my fun vs elitist, now u in my list with ings too^^, and i show soon u how stall also:)
vedmak1984,

Stalling and threats are all you have. I’m always up for whatever man child behavior you throw at me ved.

Phantom is busy with rl and both bio and phantom are bored with this game because they won’t raise the cap. As everyone can see they are still Generals in my clan and part of my council.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.