Just a thought for level one clan wars

Maybe reducing the minimum damage required for level one clans in wars?
Comments
Hey hun, totally not necessary. Only 1 more person would have made it possible to get enough.
Storm Kat,
Well ive seen level 3 clans with over 5 not get over a mil
Miwacle, more proof that attitude is worth more than the credit card in DE . Karma!
Hire a Leane -

Responds to hugs and photos of floofy kitties or girls in bikinis

looooool
Kitty Kat,
But apparently bans get lifted now so all G
looks there are no rules... so if any meet a clan what they dont want fight just no fight then go cry and ban will be removed? is this really how it goes? all is punished but elitists gets released. why fuck i still pay for this shit game if i watch ppl get out of jail, dodge punishements and do all shit what they want without consequences???????? i think i saw enough... and im very disappointed. i pay to watch cheaters rewarded and pleased... how long we need stand this? is it fair to other players??? and to other clans???
pls move back ban. rules are rules. if they cant count till 1M damage its really their problems.
pls be fair. meanwhile others clans get ban, some chosen just need cry and all ban/punishement released?

server deserve explaination. if you had reason to release them, please share it with us. so all will understand....
i and many others try play by rules and not cheat. what the hell really goes on here????????????
is this the way you try keep your players??? dont you really see what you are doing? it will only make more ppl leave because we see no justice... not talking about rules. how to keep them if some can bitch about and make them change how they want....?
I completely agree with Sydeste.
What is the point now?
Lets just all queue for wars, not fight if we don't like the opponent and then just ask for the ban to be lifted.
If this happened to any other clan the ban would not have been lifted.
I've never said this, but I am seriously considering taking a break from this shit.
Easy way to all get achievements done.
Easy explanation, money talks and bullshit walks. Council only cares about the money and most of the highest cashers are on elitist and they care less about the game. They do not understand that without people the game will die, DE lost many people already and the game is suffering because of this crappy mentality but you can not teach old dogs new tricks.
Ban lift was not a council decision.

Ban was lifted for all clans so feel free to apply, level 1 too :) all are welcome.

Ban damage still applies- as I suspected : 1 time thing for all clans and Dreidan confirmed it.

So war out to your hearts content
Leane,
So it was worked only once that ban was removed. And it was because elitists asked for it. Ok. Its exactly the answer what i expected. Not before and not after this was/will happen only when they were banned. Just to keep it clear.
Leane,
It wouldnt have been a "one time thing" if elitists didnt ask for it. It wouldnt even have been a thing
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.