Bugs megathread

Let's collect all the bugs that've been plaguing the Nova server. Can't promise that we'll fix them all, but we'll try.
Comments
NOT A BUG ....BUTTTTT .... can i pwease have a bumble bee emote ?
Jeweler Quest

Dreidan,

When you do Jeweler Quest and the required task is making a Fragile Flask for Balm of Fury the task does not show up. To see the task the player must deselect the Jeweler task to see actual task. Needs to be fixed.
Can we have on main side of game news going again??? So when older players that only come on once a week or monthly see that things are happening in game again. Maybe post lv cap voting on main new??
Mr Dreidan, have you abandoned us ?
Are you still here with us ?
pearls,

Gone....gone with the wind. Ahhh well we got a couple issues fixed, wars are back, we all got to drool over the new levels POSSIBLY opening up. I'm guessing three years from now....maybe......if we are lucky.
pyn kush-onJeweler Quest

Dreidan,

When you do Jeweler Quest and the required task is making a Fragile Flask for Balm of Fury the task does not show up. To see the task the player must deselect the Jeweler task to see actual task. Needs to be fixed.

Reported a long time ago. But pyn kush-on, you are missing out on the fact that you get to keep the flasks. Free reps, get them while you still can lol. Just Un-Follow the quest and you can find the flasks in the regular crafting pages yourself. Enjoy!
For the past few months I have been getting a very strange bug.
Every time I queue for Sea Battle or Ruins Of Ancient Capital I get the following error message:

Heaven's Voice: Unfortunately, there weren't enough entries to start battle. Please wait for the next battle.

I don't seem to have this issue doing Arena of Honor
Anyone else getting this?

Removed by user
kingmpFor the past few months I have been getting a very strange bug.
Every time I queue for Sea Battle or Ruins Of Ancient Capital I get the following error message:

Heaven's Voice: Unfortunately, there weren't enough entries to start battle. Please wait for the next battle.

I don't seem to have this issue doing Arena of Honor
Anyone else getting this?

Yes it happens to me as well every time i join. It looks like number of players in queue is displayed wrong. It says 1/0 . It should be around 10/10 but I think nobody is fixing it.
Othiepearls,

Gone....gone with the wind. Ahhh well we got a couple issues fixed, wars are back, we all got to drool over the new levels POSSIBLY opening up. I'm guessing three years from now....maybe......if we are lucky.

As you can see, people are not very eager about the new levels. So, I will continue to lurk. If they enjoy lurking, please, everyone go ahead
pearls,

the treasure map seems to work but is very hard, we sailed in total over 12 hrs to find the island, but no island.
only after every 2-3 direction the message , the needle is spinning and compass is useless now
and why seem all hero of the empire events to start at 00.00 every day, some people have to work and are asleep at that time, but even the european players would like to earn some hero of the empire reps to
Lady Raya.When you find inside a barrel a compass or map, they don't work. They shoud give clans a quest to find sydian.
Please try to fix it.
Yep, fixed. If there'll be some other trouble with those quests - let me know.

Treasure map quest reward doesn't give any blue food like it says in the description
pearls,
it says "a chance to" i got one and it is untransferable
The 50reals to buy Tavern doesnt have a confirmation Button on mobile app.
I miss tap and boom it cost me a 50reals bug noob fee!
Enchanted Compass
can't put the compass back in clan chest. Bug or intentional? If intentional, please add "cannot be transferred" to it.

October 2nd, 2018 - THIS IS FIXED!! Thank You!
1)I have bug with bots on my side in 5th legue, they always with Great Orb of Strength and never change it. and almost always its tigy---weakest disbalance bot. He make against wierdo in same league 7-8k and kicked by him with1-2 pots only max, need kick him away from 5th legue or make litle stronger...
http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5b67c695-4cf1-0401-dff7-fc922c36582a

2)Main bug what this Skinflint Bron's Casket not have inside almost nothing, its not work. Can use once in week and what inside: 1 orange pot with 3d life expire, u are joke??? i spent very much time and moneys for make it for nothing?? Heaven's Voice: You have received: Prize Elixir of Life (2 pcs).
p.s even fixed map on sea can find reward 5 pots lol...u can find it much times in day if sail... You have completed the Treasure Map Quest.
Heaven's Voice: Received: and Great Glyph of Destruction (5 pcs), Great Orb of Courage (25 pcs), Great Elixir of Life (5 pcs).

3) I play from PC and never get prospector pieces from new profession no matter or defend i or kick barbaruian ...Else i saw. when i join once game with phone and piece was droped once there...but i play pc always...
Storm Kat,
it can be traded with other clan members so it would be wrong to add that to the discription
a_prince, thank you. Next time I will trade to a clan mate.
When at sea with another person on ship the one not captain always gets off to dead island even at port fix please
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.