Bugs megathread

Let's collect all the bugs that've been plaguing the Nova server. Can't promise that we'll fix them all, but we'll try.
Comments
No matter what your clan reputation is you are given 1k medal in clan page.
For BG and especially SB, let sadar fight themselves too. Most of the daily quests depend only on Valor, but this is a big problem. Let Sadar do the quests even if the que is 10/0 valor.
I have a suggestion which i believe its important for majority of the players here regarding GLADIATOR reputation !

We all know its way impossible to get 81k gladiator reputation without investing reals ! And the problem is the collection is impossible to get by crafting ( black smith ) as well as very rare and hard where you can get them from fights of Spear Striker Collection. Even making Helm of Spear Striker is very hard and will cost reals more if you will even buy it .

How about making Bracelet of Flesh Cleaver , Bracer of Flesh Cleaver and Cuirass of Flesh Cleaver available to make through black smith ? I believe many people will be happy about this thing to be done which will make it easier to progress to 81k or even 170k !

This will be a decent move if it can be done . Many people will be grateful !
Thanks for reading the suggestion i hope you agree with me
Removed by user
Is this normal only one island up at sea??? How are we going to be getting all this sydian for new lv s upgrades without islands ????
Bio-HazardI have a suggestion which i believe its important for majority of the players here regarding GLADIATOR reputation !

We all know its way impossible to get 81k gladiator reputation without investing reals ! And the problem is the collection is impossible to get by crafting ( black smith ) as well as very rare and hard where you can get them from fights of Spear Striker Collection. Even making Helm of Spear Striker is very hard and will cost reals more if you will even buy it .

How about making Bracelet of Flesh Cleaver , Bracer of Flesh Cleaver and Cuirass of Flesh Cleaver available to make through black smith ? I believe many people will be happy about this thing to be done which will make it easier to progress to 81k or even 170k !

This will be a decent move if it can be done . Many people will be grateful !
Thanks for reading the suggestion i hope you agree with me

Yes this need very ( or other quest for glad rep or repair this)
hang after every arena fight is done for almost 1 min before i can apply for next fight
Re: confrontation bug. Why can’t you just toss all the inactive characters in jail temporarily? Once jailed they get off the list and let them out free of charges if they become active again?
Rather a suggestion, not a bug. I am for mixed fights instead of faction fights, especially in SB and ROAC. There are too few people here, and very often it is impossible to complete a daily quest just because there are not enough people to start a battle. A mixed fight would do the trick.

Also, there is a second part of the daily martial quest that is nearly impossible to do. "Kill 2 players in one fight". You can't kill 2 people if you are alone in the queue. Kill 7 paladins/7 zerks/7 witchers is also somewhat difficult to do. There can be no certain class players in Arena at all for several hours.
http://dragoneternity.com/about/announcements/ & http://dragoneternity.com/about/news_innovations/12269.html
I would love to have special quests to do with kafftou, please follow through on the wedding post.

Glean, you mean the Karma for forum posts. http://dragoneternity.com/about/news_innovations/12186.html

Dreidan, Please also check up on the 81k+ cook recipes. As far as we can tell, the elites have not dropped any. Thank you so much for the change to the Hunter reputations translations, that is great to see!!!
s Dreidan, Thanks mr Dreidan for reply my pm , i hope that Dot come again .
Possibly a bug? In war today, I started in clan hall. I was leading therefore was watching the map. At first there was no fight notes or anything on the side. I played with the map and rebooted quickly, still nothing. When I stepped out of hall and back again, the fights started showing.

And again, THANK YOU! for bringing wars back. That was the most fun I've had in a long time. Cheers to IE for making a heart-thumping, adrenaline rushing, intense war!!!! That was amazing.

September 29,2018 - again had to reboot to start war.
Doozer,
Doozer knows the score ...
Can we get rage of elements back alot of us older players did like it ???? Was great for getting lots of players in arena.
Storm Kat,

These are the best sort of wars too. Evenly matched and close until the end. Well fought, and happy that both clans got heroism for their members.
BC Caskets need fixed.....I'm not getting spheres from them.
23:49 Heaven's Voice: You opened the Casket and discovered inside: Delicious Trio (1 pcs).

No 81k schemes are available from mobs. They used to drop before the islands changed but no longer.
Lady Raya.When you find inside a barrel a compass or map, they don't work. They shoud give clans a quest to find sydian.
Please try to fix it.
Yep, fixed. If there'll be some other trouble with those quests - let me know.

Does gottfriend captain's treasure quest works now ?
Dreidan,

What about outpost? Is it still in plan or has been obsoleted by changes in gears updates ?
By the way, how could we forget about the outpost, he will solve the problem with the missing syd, we need this update as well as on the Russian server
Dreidan,

BUG: all new clans (in past 2 years) cannot change their clan icon. Can you help these clans to upload unique icons for their clans?
Many clans have the same icon because of this, and it's frustrating
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.