Bugs megathread

Let's collect all the bugs that've been plaguing the Nova server. Can't promise that we'll fix them all, but we'll try.
Comments
I just acquired a Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e. when playing Dragon Eternity the touch points are approximately 1/2 in. high. Is there a fix forthcoming for this problem.

I have noticed that the game does not utilize the full screen when playing the on game my Samsung Galaxy. There is approximately 1/2 - 3/4 of blank display at the top of the display. This may be why the touch points appear off.
Please tell me what i need to do to get 30 reals that I paid for actually credited to my account. I've emailed support twice with the transaction info. I've also posted in Bugs tab. .
Without access to the PC version due to flash, there does not appear to be any way to put upgraded gear onto clan ships. Any ideas?
How do I submit a ticket for missing chests, jewelry?
the character at necromancer residence is gone. I got 4-5 quests I need to talk to her about but I can not because she is bugged
Fight with your dragon gives you less money than it suppose..

you dragon eats food have items .. but when kills a creature you do not receive money for that killed creature
Can no longer purchase insignia of redeemer on this account.
Removed by user
Thanks for fixing my account
Still cannot purchase insignia of redeemer
Removed by user
Still cannot purchase redeemer by the way
Still not fixed. Unable to purchase insignia of redeemer.
Не могу пройти локации виснет на окрестностях Валора и Садора
,по заданию на дракона, виснет картинка , и стоит на месте.При этом деньги на телепорт забирают
Обратите внимание пожалуйста, есть ошибка, я не могу проходить локации Валор и Мажор , а это задание на дракона
Running into a bug. I finished a mentor quest around level 9, and now have a quest "First Steps in the NEw World". I have to Perform the task "Blood Revenge" and Finish the "True Warrior's Weapon" quest. I think I've done both but neither are completing.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.