Hello to all the server "Nova" from the server "Terra" ...

I'm not an American or Russian ... I'm a Chechen and food with a Google translator and ask to understand and forgive for mistakes !!! ...
We have not long ago learned about the problem of "Nova" ...
This is very sad and sad news about your server "Nova" ...
It would not be so painful and sad if I broke the rules and got shackles ...
And then there is such a devil ... Time spent, money, friends, acquaintances, purely without an exit situation, and according to your words, the administration of the game became extinct as the dinosaurs died out ...
I'm almost 95%! "Terra" games for server consolidation ...
We also have problems ... No bridges (replaced by ruins) ...
No, as before there are a lot of players in the locations and thus online interest is 40% lower than 2015 ...
But we do not have such a nightmarish situation like yours ...
I will list a few projects (I will list them because you will not be given a forum punishment, we have a forum violation for this week (# ^ _ ^ #)) ...
Projects like Warface or small projects (for the cost of money) Clash of Clans, Mortal Kombat X, Castle Ckash ...
It has long been created games where there is a lot of nationality ... And thus these games are World Leaders ...
And what is our project "DRAGON eternity" Worse?
There are no Amerkans, Germans, Russians, Chechens, Frenchmen, and so on and so forth ...
We all players with "Terra" will write, scream, torture and in general they will not be able to sleep ...
Until you are brought to us and we will not talk at the crossroads ...
Or you can drink beer at Helgar Brewery or we will not bury it. Shadow the Shaab in the East and West Klabishche together !!!
We will be friends, fight on different battles shoulder to shoulder !!! ...
And in advance I warn sweetly at first there will be no "Nova" ...
"Food is a game written by us from the clan" Hill Fire "with the nickname Red Ridinghood"
This Andrew http://drako.ru/game/user.php?nick=andrey1111#
Bite any one who does not take covers on the loka "Temple of the Ancients" (almost any!)
And we have such a girl Nyurasha ...
She throws Burulshikov 70-80-90 lvl ... Just like that ...
And he hangs up injuries for 170 thousand reputation of the scapegoat ... If you get her to wait for the attacks and of course you can not play !!! ... And in general, she completely destroys what she touches as "Sarsea's daughter Lanister" from the Game of Thrones !!! ...
And I promise you Red Ridinghood time to eat Popcorn you will not have !!!
And further ...
Thank you for letting me know about your trouble "Nova"
Thanks to SergomanT ...
We could be in such a situation ... It's just that you have got into such a melancholy and sad situation ...
Thus, we must help you ...
So how did you spend your precious time and money in this game ...
I hope we will be friends in the future ...
And I hope friends, acquaintances and beloved girls and guys can come back to the game and we'll spend time together ...

With love to you and to this game ...
Success to us and succession here and the most important thing in a REAL LIFE ...
Health, love, patience and of course Peace to us all !!! ...

My name is Umar ... Here is my characterhttp://drako.ru/game/user.php?nick=xXx_UMAR_xXx#
I look forward to seeing you ...
Comments
Writing in forum does no good. Our "admin" hasn't signed on since September, it's very rare to get a response from admin at all via forum.
I'm not Nova born, I survived the first merge...

I'd like to take some time and think your question over. It won't take long, and I'll get back to you shortly.
Stay tuned!
Sincerely,
Pavel

Red Pheonix, thats the closest thing I've seen to a response from anyone!!
xXx_UmaR_xXxNow I understand why your server is dying ... You do not want to save the situation ... You already want to get out of here ... I wrote 100 times about your problems and wishes about connecting the server ... But you do not care about it ... To me all the more ...I ask all apologies .... I just thought that you are actively writing on the forum as we ... That's fucked up ... Do not write to me ... Write from yourself ... What would you like ... What you have problems here ... Do you want to merge servers ... And I'm more ... I can see wishes and aspirations to all administrators of the game of Dragons ... I promise you ... Write the main thing do not be silent ... And then drown as the Titanic !!! (I'm talking about the Titanic so joked if che!) ..
- Red Phoenix -xXx_UmaR_xXx, omg, you come here and judge a situation that you obviously still do not understand!
You write, you have contact to the russian admins? I think mitofan and others are much closer to the admins than you will ever come.

Anyone who dares - I did - can vote here and should write a few words: http://drako.ru/forum/drako/41843.html?

Lots of players over there are kind.
es, he has a connection with the administrations of the game ... And where is he? It's not there ... As well as there are no admins on your Nova server ... I'm trying to help you ... I can write to any admin .... Since they are with us ... And they answer me ... And any game ...
pearlsI wrote what I wanted to say on Terra.
Thank you Umar for your support.
If any admin wants to check this forum, we have been complaining over and over for years.
There have been countless posts: http://dragoneternity.com/forum/drako/12741.html here is one...
Many others have been deleted by our forum admin, who only does this action... delete and punish :))
Hmm ... Such a feeling ... That you do not help! I'm afraid to help ... I'll look for words on the forum about complaints and about the merger of servers ... Good luck to us !!!
LadyElloraWriting in forum does no good. Our "admin" hasn't signed on since September, it's very rare to get a response from admin at all via forum.
I'm not Nova born, I survived the first merge...

I'd like to take some time and think your question over. It won't take long, and I'll get back to you shortly.
Stay tuned!
Sincerely,
Pavel

Red Pheonix, thats the closest thing I've seen to a response from anyone!!
Blue Eyes MMM I already love you! Already 125 times I repeat Paul is a robot ... There is no work to be done ... When my friends put money on the account in dollars 2 thousand ... Paul did not return it to him ... until he wrote the admin in the game ... Pavel is an answering machine ... I can write to administrators on the server ... Neza, AlexD, Pooh, Stonge, Facepalm., Valosky Vasya and so on ... We have a lot of them ... Do not piss PAVLU ...
xXx_UmaR_xXxStorm Kat traps done, back to Summoner's War for me. Nothing else to do here.If you do nothing here ... Why did you go to the forum ... Go to real life ...
I am one of the most active and hardest working players here. How dare you tell me when and how to post on my own forum? Please think harder before posting rude comments, I do a lot here and have earned a very lovely character.

Pavel responses will start automated, but if you engage in some back and forth emails with the "bot" you will eventually get responses from a real person. Unfortunately that "person" will not give dates or information for potential updates, but there is someone monitoring it. You can also try Facebook Chat, takes a day or week but they do get back to you eventually there too, just not with any useful information.

Everyone else, Enjoy your weekend! And your farming lol. We can find many many many posts asking for a more "farmville-like" game, well now you have it, take advantage and catch up on your reps if you're behind.
xXx_UmaR_xXxI'm not an American or Russian ... I'm a Chechen and food with a Google translator and ask to understand and forgive for mistakes !!! ...
And then there is such a devil ... Time spent, money, friends, acquaintances, purely without an exit situation, and according to your words, the administration of the game became extinct as the dinosaurs died out ...

We do not have bridges also, I haven't seen a single bridges fight happen in one year.

No, as before there are a lot of players in the locations and thus online interest is 40% lower than 2015 ...

60 % of your interest is 10x more than our interest...

I will list a few projects (I will list them because you will not be given a forum punishment, we have a forum violation for this week (# ^ _ ^ #)) ...
Projects like Warface or small projects (for the cost of money) Clash of Clans, Mortal Kombat X, Castle Ckash ...
It has long been created games where there is a lot of nationality ... And thus these games are World Leaders ...
There are no Amerkans, Germans, Russians, Chechens, Frenchmen, and so on and so forth ...
We all players with "Terra" will write, scream, torture and in general they will not be able to sleep ...
Or you can drink beer at Helgar Brewery or we will not bury it. Shadow the Shaab in the East and West Klabishche together !!!
"Food is a game written by us from the clan" Hill Fire "with the nickname Red Ridinghood"
Bite any one who does not take covers on the loka "Temple of the Ancients" (almost any!)

We have such characters as well...

And he hangs up injuries for 170 thousand reputation of the scapegoat ... If you get her to wait for the attacks and of course you can not play !!! ... And in general, she completely destroys what she touches as "Sarsea's daughter Lanister" from the Game of Thrones !!! ...
And further ...
Thanks to SergomanT ...
We could be in such a situation ... It's just that you have got into such a melancholy and sad situation ...
And I hope friends, acquaintances and beloved girls and guys can come back to the game and we'll spend time together ...

Success to us and succession here and the most important thing in a REAL LIFE ...

My name is Umar ... Here is my characterhttp://drako.ru/game/user.php?nick=xXx_UMAR_xXx#
I'd like to merge Terra and Nova to make game better! Please if you can talk with administrators do it for us!
ЖжхStorm KatxXx_UmaR_xXxStorm Kat traps done, back to Summoner's War for me. Nothing else to do here.If you do nothing here ... Why did you go to the forum ... Go to real life ...
I am one of the most active and hardest working players here. How dare you tell me when and how to post on my own forum? Please think harder before posting rude comments, I do a lot here and have earned a very lovely character.

Pavel responses will start automated, but if you engage in some back and forth emails with the "bot" you will eventually get responses from a real person. Unfortunately that "person" will not give dates or information for potential updates, but there is someone monitoring it. You can also try Facebook Chat, takes a day or week but they do get back to you eventually there too, just not with any useful information.

Everyone else, Enjoy your weekend! And your farming lol. We can find many many many posts asking for a more "farmville-like" game, well now you have it, take advantage and catch up on your reps if you're behind.

If you want to be a farmer go Hayy-Dayy ... And so controls the pavel who did not answer you in 4 years ... I thought I'd help you ... I'm sorry ... I will not bother you anymore ... Good luck to you all in the quality. .. Was glad to meet you...
Lady Raya.I'd like to merge Terra and Nova to make game better! Please if you can talk with administrators do it for us!Of course I can talk ... I'll write to them all ... To connect the servers ...
xXx_UmaR_xXx, You very much misunderstood my post. The only reason I am working solely on professions right now is out of boredom. Thank you for trying to help, but merging with Terra sounds a lot like "trying to revive AER while killing Nova". AER did not survive and it was basically a mix of both servers, so why would anyone expect Nova people to survive on Terra server? Terra needs a massive update for all the quests to be translated before I would ever support the merge.

Admin should wake up and fix our wars, that would give us a chance to regrow the game before merging with a server we have no chance of understanding. I would be happier with any big update, merge there (after translations) or wars here, but leaving it how it is for this long, then launching an update that was far too late and didn't fix anything important was an insult to all the players who haven't quit yet. Wtf was the point of giving mobile users lighthouses when clans can't even get beacons?????
pearlsxXx_UmaR_xXxI'm not an American or Russian ... I'm a Chechen and food with a Google translator and ask to understand and forgive for mistakes !!! ...

We do not have bridges also, I haven't seen a single bridges fight happen in one year.

60 % of your interest is 10x more than our interest...

We have such characters as well...

And further ...
Thanks to SergomanT ...

We have a ShAAB boss ... In the battle there were 1100-1200 players not long ago ... We have a day of Heroism ... 70/90 players are in the queue for the Sea ... But this is garbage ... The marathon has bothered us. .. All the months the mobs are beating ... Running on the rocks ... We are bored ... Every day the same thing ... The same type of tasks ... Few new people ... For me, there are not enough girls in the game !!! We both servers, do not have enough new acquaintances ... We do not hoot new people !!! I and the whole server of Terra ... For the merger ... But you need to try very hard ... To the admin Valorskiy Vasya or Pooh made a merger ... So I wanted to help you ... Because I see it sometimes ... And you have not seen anything for 4 years ... And you do not have wars, sea battles and a compass or a map does not work ... You have a game that is not playable by almost 70% ... You have to be smart ... And go to us and write as much as possible in the subject ... With requests ... Good luck to you and us ...
Storm KatxXx_UmaR_xXx, You very much misunderstood my post. The only reason I am working solely on professions right now is out of boredom. Thank you for trying to help, but merging with Terra sounds a lot like "trying to revive AER while killing Nova". AER did not survive and it was basically a mix of both servers, so why would anyone expect Nova people to survive on Terra server? Terra needs a massive update for all the quests to be translated before I would ever support the merge.

Admin should wake up and fix our wars, that would give us a chance to regrow the game before merging with a server we have no chance of understanding. I would be happier with any big update, merge there (after translations) or wars here, but leaving it how it is for this long, then launching an update that was far too late and didn't fix anything important was an insult to all the players who haven't quit yet. Wtf was the point of giving mobile users lighthouses when clans can't even get beacons?????

And do you know why they introduced beacons on tablets and on telephones? Because I, and another player with a nickname Deaf ... Wrote to enter beacons on tablets and on the calves ... And right now I'm food to have entered the clock into Available Effects, Category effects ... To be able to enter the clock ... So, as on the tablets and phones ... It is not possible to use the "Welfare hours" while in combat ... And on computers, you can use the clock when you feel comfortable ... I'm still food administrators that have entered hours for phones and tablets ... Gdemozhno will use being in battle ... I listen to admins all the other games ... So how can we see what is missing in the game ... And what mistakes the programmers made when creating the update ... I play seldom ... I play often in winter ... When I play I try to do everything for everyone that something good and new is good ... And very often I'm turning to Admins ... I started writing here ... Because I like to help, I love everything new ...
http://drako.ru/about/news_innovations/26318.html
xXx_UmaR_xXxhttp://drako.ru/about/news_innovations/26318.html

We have good and clever Admins ... Who can unite the Server ... They collected us here ... They can also unite ... Just need to let know and write ... What do you want this ... And write not once but many times ... If you would write as right now at our forum ... in the course of one year ... And do not wait until everything is bad ... You would have been with us for a long time ... I do not say that it will be easy ... But if you try and not be lazy ... I do not have anything impossible ... Good luck ... I say it again ... I'll be the time of the merger and I will write to unite our servers
I'll open a terrible secret !!! Sid can be dug without the clans of wars ... Probably many know how ... But you can dig without the Fire to occupy the lighthouse ...
I am a table !))))
OPTIMUS PRlME, :D table,
xXx_UmaR_xXx More spam)
novosge1Lets support this topic as And vote for merging. Umar said he can talk to russian admins, but we need to show our voices
Yep, except for the fact that our admins won't take him seriously as Umar is sort of a clown on our server. If you really want to talk to admins of Terra you should probably contact Mitofan - he can voice all your concerns and requests to them.

Hey to all you guys, I hope to see you soon on Terra. But really, don't listen to Umar - nobody on our server does))
Sachmisnovosge1Lets support this topic as And vote for merging. Umar said he can talk to russian admins, but we need to show our voices
Yep, except for the fact that our admins won't take him seriously as Umar is sort of a clown on our server. If you really want to talk to admins of Terra you should probably contact Mitofan - he can voice all your concerns and requests to them.

Hey to all you guys, I hope to see you soon on Terra. But really, don't listen to Umar - nobody on our server does))

Thank you for your support,
As we do not have any update/answer from administration, anything is better than nothing.
You can check the Game News in Nova: all you can see is Melvin the Merchant every month for past year or more.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.