Hello to all the server "Nova" from the server "Terra" ...

I'm not an American or Russian ... I'm a Chechen and food with a Google translator and ask to understand and forgive for mistakes !!! ...
We have not long ago learned about the problem of "Nova" ...
This is very sad and sad news about your server "Nova" ...
It would not be so painful and sad if I broke the rules and got shackles ...
And then there is such a devil ... Time spent, money, friends, acquaintances, purely without an exit situation, and according to your words, the administration of the game became extinct as the dinosaurs died out ...
I'm almost 95%! "Terra" games for server consolidation ...
We also have problems ... No bridges (replaced by ruins) ...
No, as before there are a lot of players in the locations and thus online interest is 40% lower than 2015 ...
But we do not have such a nightmarish situation like yours ...
I will list a few projects (I will list them because you will not be given a forum punishment, we have a forum violation for this week (# ^ _ ^ #)) ...
Projects like Warface or small projects (for the cost of money) Clash of Clans, Mortal Kombat X, Castle Ckash ...
It has long been created games where there is a lot of nationality ... And thus these games are World Leaders ...
And what is our project "DRAGON eternity" Worse?
There are no Amerkans, Germans, Russians, Chechens, Frenchmen, and so on and so forth ...
We all players with "Terra" will write, scream, torture and in general they will not be able to sleep ...
Until you are brought to us and we will not talk at the crossroads ...
Or you can drink beer at Helgar Brewery or we will not bury it. Shadow the Shaab in the East and West Klabishche together !!!
We will be friends, fight on different battles shoulder to shoulder !!! ...
And in advance I warn sweetly at first there will be no "Nova" ...
"Food is a game written by us from the clan" Hill Fire "with the nickname Red Ridinghood"
This Andrew http://drako.ru/game/user.php?nick=andrey1111#
Bite any one who does not take covers on the loka "Temple of the Ancients" (almost any!)
And we have such a girl Nyurasha ...
She throws Burulshikov 70-80-90 lvl ... Just like that ...
And he hangs up injuries for 170 thousand reputation of the scapegoat ... If you get her to wait for the attacks and of course you can not play !!! ... And in general, she completely destroys what she touches as "Sarsea's daughter Lanister" from the Game of Thrones !!! ...
And I promise you Red Ridinghood time to eat Popcorn you will not have !!!
And further ...
Thank you for letting me know about your trouble "Nova"
Thanks to SergomanT ...
We could be in such a situation ... It's just that you have got into such a melancholy and sad situation ...
Thus, we must help you ...
So how did you spend your precious time and money in this game ...
I hope we will be friends in the future ...
And I hope friends, acquaintances and beloved girls and guys can come back to the game and we'll spend time together ...

With love to you and to this game ...
Success to us and succession here and the most important thing in a REAL LIFE ...
Health, love, patience and of course Peace to us all !!! ...

My name is Umar ... Here is my characterhttp://drako.ru/game/user.php?nick=xXx_UMAR_xXx#
I look forward to seeing you ...
Comments
pearls, I see that and it really saddens me. I hope that the admins will really think this through. I know for sure that they have already read the topic on Terra and have been discussing the idea so we just have to wait and see. However, sorry to dampen your spirits, even if they come to some sort of agreement on this matter, the merge won't be happening anytime soon. Hope they will give at least any official statement shortly.
OPTIMUS PRlMEI am a table !))))The first person who took 3 rebirths on the server Terra ... And you, too, here! Hello Iron Optimus !!!
Altair_54OPTIMUS PRlME, :D table,
xXx_UmaR_xXx More spam)

Sonny and you're here ... !!! All Terra players came to Nova ...)
Sachmisnovosge1Lets support this topic as And vote for merging. Umar said he can talk to russian admins, but we need to show our voices
Yep, except for the fact that our admins won't take him seriously as Umar is sort of a clown on our server. If you really want to talk to admins of Terra you should probably contact Mitofan - he can voice all your concerns and requests to them.

Hey to all you guys, I hope to see you soon on Terra. But really, don't listen to Umar - nobody on our server does))
You're here writing about Mityarka joke Adminov ... And where is he? Yes, he can lick his heels and that's all ... And he's a fan of your campaign ... Good luck to both of you, lick further ...
Sachmispearls, I see that and it really saddens me. I hope that the admins will really think this through. I know for sure that they have already read the topic on Terra and have been discussing the idea so we just have to wait and see. However, sorry to dampen your spirits, even if they come to some sort of agreement on this matter, the merge won't be happening anytime soon. Hope they will give at least any official statement shortly.The official statement if it will be ... I'll let them know ... But the clown is only you ... I came to write garbage here ... You better help them and do not talk like a finished person ...
pearlsSachmisnovosge1Lets support this topic as And vote for merging. Umar said he can talk to russian admins, but we need to show our voices
Yep, except for the fact that our admins won't take him seriously as Umar is sort of a clown on our server. If you really want to talk to admins of Terra you should probably contact Mitofan - he can voice all your concerns and requests to them.

Hey to all you guys, I hope to see you soon on Terra. But really, don't listen to Umar - nobody on our server does))

Thank you for your support,
As we do not have any update/answer from administration, anything is better than nothing.
You can check the Game News in Nova: all you can see is Melvin the Merchant every month for past year or more.

This player is a complete zero ... He did not even show the basics ... He attacked me ... He is like Mitofan from Terra server ... Woman ...
I think that the problem really is that the 50-100 players that still play here are too insignificant for the game administration to make them even think about us, or invest the smallest effort into doing something.
We are simply not worth their time. Which makes things look bad for this company. If they get another big game that is much more profitable, even the 1000 players from Terra might be forgotten.
Which makes me think if I ever want to play any game from this company, considering how they treat their customers.
pearls, on our server we do not get a great deal of attention either( Complaints about "deaf admins" appear several times a month. I asked a friend of mine who is close to administration and he said that they have been toying with the idea of merging for quite some time, long before these topics have appeared. So now all we have to do is just wait whether they will come up with some sort of statement. Maybe they will. Hope they will.
xXx_UmaR_xXxI came to write garbage here ... You better help them and do not talk like a finished person ... That's exactly the point)

I don't need to show my main character to express my opinion here, do I? You know me well on Terra, by the way. I've beaten you quite a lot)) So please don't just mess around, you can be of no help to guys here, don't lie to them. Neither can be me, but at least I know where to get relevant information.
SachmisxXx_UmaR_xXxI came to write garbage here ... You better help them and do not talk like a finished person ... That's exactly the point)

I don't need to show my main character to express my opinion here, do I? You know me well on Terra, by the way. I've beaten you quite a lot)) So please don't just mess around, you can be of no help to guys here, don't lie to them. Neither can be me, but at least I know where to get relevant information.
Jester admin it's you Mitjarka ?! Go to hell the dreamer ... I can help ... And you know perfectly well that I can ... Any player if he wants ... Can help ... Just 99% of all pofigu ... The main thing ... So that he could play ... And everything else pofigu ... I'm not so ... I help everyone I can ... And I'll write to the end of the admin ... until they answer ...
Sachmispearls, on our server we do not get a great deal of attention either( Complaints about "deaf admins" appear several times a month. I asked a friend of mine who is close to administration and he said that they have been toying with the idea of merging for quite some time, long before these topics have appeared. So now all we have to do is just wait whether they will come up with some sort of statement. Maybe they will. Hope they will.
If it's going to take another year, or two years, they won't have anyone on Nova to merge...
People dissapear every day.
If nobody is working on the game problems, of course, it takes years to fix them. I see nobody assigned to our issues here, but they want our money and happy to get them...
I would like to see our level raised to 90 first. But, if a merger is what it takes, then so be it. I am all for it.
there are beasts in both servers but there are also mid range and weak players in both servers too. i experienced a merge and it was great i would love to see another one.
i vote to merge
Dragons Warrior, same for me
the best, to raise the level to 90 on a new one. and fix war. then it will be easier to adapt on Terra
sincerely, lady V =)
I also would like to see the level cap first opened, but if that is not possible then a merge for servers.

I do miss wars too, it really gave clan a way to work together and enjoy doing something with smaller lv s
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.