I am back Now fix your damn game

WTH is wrong with you admins. Go ahead...delete my post of bitching....at least that shows you actually pay attention to us. Go ahead forum ban me....I am obviously not the only one complaining. The only time you decide to pay attention to us is when one of us decides to expose the fact you are actually NOT paying any attention.

1. Wars - no wars for over a month. So where did they go? Would you like to update us at least?
C O M M U N I C A T I O N. Its quite the helpful tool to use from a customer service aspect. White Castle has better communication and customer service...at least I know I will get my sliders hot.

2. None...nada...zilch news posts or updates. Terra seems to get news posts BESIDES the stupid Melvin that no one is going to keep wasting on if you don't start doing something for Nova. But wait...last one they had was in July....but still WAY better than what we get.

3. No lift of cap for Nova....yes we are the red headed step child to Terra....yes we get the crap end of all good things. But its about time you lift the cap so us level 70s got something to do.

4. WHERE ARE OUR SPECIAL EVENTS? No bonus reals....no lotteries.....again NADA....AUCUN....NICI UNUL...BRAK. (Yes I learned new languages while I was in the hole being shackled.....you meet interesting people there). Again..Terra gets all kinds - lucky for them.

5. Speaking of the other "special events" that don't ever run. Why? Because half the game people have left or given up. Lets just toss out the whole faction bit and move on. It just doesn't work. Why? Oh because you DO NOT take care of your clientele. HINT HINT take care of us and we might actually play the game the way it should be played.

Gosh that felt great. Thanks for letting me bitch out my frustrations with you admins after playing here for about 4 years. Of course that is until you go "ohhhhh that is not good forum posting and reflects poorly on our abilities to run a game". Then you delete. Maybe take some tips from the Japanese gaming sites....they know how to give a little to get a lot and wait....wait....wait....COMMUNICATE with players and give them things to do.

Oh I could farm and continue to grind but why....I already have a full-time job. My game should not feel like work and me being bored. I don't play to be the best....I play for fun. I came back because I love my dysfunctional gaming family - the chat - the friendships . That is the ONLY reason I came back. Its obviously not for your exciting new gameplay after being stalled for hmmm....1 year now.
Comments
bump
And dooooown!
Bonus reals events are very rare and only in very special occasions like Dragon Eternity's birthday for example ;)
As far as lotteries and other events don't worry we have plenty to come!
Ihit, Events are fun and we'd like to have more but before introducing new ones please fix wars, we need fire beacons to mine sydian.
Ihit,
Either you're a selective reader, you're not interested in your gamers or you're just plain lazy. Anyhow your response is F'ing useless.

My sincerest apologies if I told you the truth; mother's dearest, Theo
I try not to post anymore. This thread has been up for almost six months now. Since the almighty leader ihit post, then I guess I will to. Players/People has to stop pointing fingers at others for the problem either themselves or the situation. Understand what this game is all about and if you do not like what the game stands for then find another game. Of course a great deal of people has gotten cozy with the social aspect of the game but this is still a GAME specific design for certain types of people.
1) This is a faction game. Most events are design to take advantage of the red/blue faction. If the game designers get rid of it, then a major part of the game/event will also be taken out.
2) This is a strategic game. There is a physical and a mental way to try to gain an advantage. The physical way is to upgrade gear by getting valor, reps and or quest to unlock the new and powerful gear. The other way is mental. Talking/Non talking way of distracting/angering players so they will either miss their turn or misclick. Players do not like this part of strategic advantage. The game has design a way to not read the text of your opponent by putting them on ignore so stalling is next best thing. People get mad log on to the main and give red and/or back hexes. That turns people who love the game off. If the old harvest/crop do not like the game, just plain and simply leave so the new harvest/crop can enjoy the game and spend money on the game.
Ihit,
Did you simply ignore the other 4 points she was making?
This game is so dead! I don't really play as much I miss the old days of this game
Ihit,

now Ihit....don't give me fluff. I've not had my third cup of coffee yet for that.

Some of your clients have been on this game for YEARS. At least give us a little respect and inform us what is going on with this game.

That makes 3 coffees for Nurse. Watch out Adan!
Reaghnf, Storm Kat,
sun is up, roses are red, ihit is dead, we all cry on his grave. game is dying, catching its breath, it's time to move, find something else
can't end the italics crap... bug !!
bump, dont want this one going
Impy,
sigh....think its a lost cause hun...but never hurts to try
Nurse Ratched, You mean they don't care about us? Say it ain't so! lol. Maybe if we start posting in Russian and pretend this is Terra maybe they will get confused and actually update this server once in awhile. :P
Reaghnf, what if we go onto Terra and start spamming their forum with posts in english telling the admins to get there arse over here? They might actually look at the posts then
Haven't seen any of nurse's points answered so i'll keep bumping it. New players ... Really read this and the comments before getting into this game. helpful hint.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.