Another round of Vaalors switching to the Sadar side

Good luck to those that have already switched. I hope you find what you were looking for.
For those of you that are on the fence, Please consider saving your reals, and explain to me why you would bother switching without giving the other vaalor clans a chance first? We all have space, why rush to leave our side?

If it's for reps - which ones? Is there really something you can work on easier on sadar side? Are you really sure, or is that just the impression you get because most vaalors just aren't trying?

If it's for sydian - are you really sure? Ninth is making the islands expensive for sadars and are upgrading lots. Ancient Specters is upgrading very nicely with just Maze (and now war) sydian. Drachengard is in Maze, Valor Serpents is working on more war and Maze time. Even 7th legion is smashing in wars and could use a few over 50s to help them out. Think about it before switching. Please.
Comments
_Mindless_Prodigy_Sparta Wolf,

What's wih you and not using commas, and using the word 'choices' a lot when you're trying to make a point, it looks like you're just repeating yourself...

Lol 10/10
Why you complained to me yesterday saying you wish to stay Vaalor so we can keep the queing sounding to me you want me back over there lol.
For sea battle
Sparta Wolf,
what I had said was "Now don't you wish you were still vaalor to get the sea battle going?" because we needed 1 more vaalor to make the round go "> Should I mention your pm replies here? ">

There were 12 sadars and 3-4 vaalors in queue for most the day, proving that 2-3 people switching did change the odds of others being able to play or not (including me, begging for SB for hours at a time is frustrating). Of those 12 sadars in queue, I'm guessing at least 2 were vaalor under 3 months ago. But, at least 5 people got 2 sea battle wins in a row on the vaalor side (A very special Thank You ">">"> from me to all the big sadars who found something else to do for a couple hours. I sincerely appreciate it and hope this encourages more to join, more often.)

Thankfully, this weekend, a few vaalor were introduced to Sea Battle, and loved it, and will be queueing more often.
I did lose another level 25 friend to the sadar side last night. He's been playing for longer than I have and non-clanned most the time, we had many a debate about him going, if he wishes to tell why he changed, I will leave that up to him. But Thank You Lanik for giving me a chance before switching, the last couple months with you in and out of clan have been amusing and educational ">">.
Storm Kat,
Okay then
Sparta you newb.
Huzzah to the Vaalor! Hip hip hurrah!!
I have switched and here are my reasons.

I was originally Sadar. I switched to Vaalor. I was there quite a while. I never joined your clan Kat because at that time your clan list didn't look appealing (I have no idea who is in your clan now to comment), but I was in 3 or 4 of the others and it wasn't enjoyable at all. I switched back to Sadar because I have more friends on this side and because Elitists at that time was my chosen clan out of all in game. I am now in Hellfire as I prefer it here (for reasons I shall not go in to), but Elitists, Hellfire and Inferno Elite are my favourite clans in game and I can totally see why other people would switch to join too.

Edit: The reason that I didn't find the Vaalor clans enjoyable is because all they did was whine about Elitists and Hellfire "ruining" the game and that got way too boring and repetitive.
EllieJay,
Thank you Ellie! Nothing there can be argued with at all, and that is a good reason to switch (friends), it's just too bad more don't switch to vaalor for the same reasons lol But, since there are more sadars in game, it is more likely to find friends on the sadar side.
I'm glad you found a good home. You're a fun player and have a real enjoyment for the game.
Norfildur Mendon,
I didn't get all this heroism just fighting wars. I do sea battles. Yes they are expensive and as I assume anyone on sadar side as well would feel the same, we all don't like it when we spend lots of coin buffing to have other players buff very little. I realize you can't pick your team and you never know if someone will get disconnected, if the others will be stronger, weaker or whatever. So the best option IMHO is make some friends, ask them to join with you. This game works 24/7 and people play different times. Sure you win and lose. I have as well. But all I ask is,if someone is going to SB, buff, bring your best and realize you have others that are doing the same. If you have never been, ask people how it works before you join the queue. Nobody like a surprise noob joining who know nothing about the battle. I've won and lost plenty of these SB , we all have. That's just how it goes but nothing says you don't have to be smart about how and when you play and I prove your odds greatly
My Message that I wrote to AS. And hopefully all I will say on this forum:

Debates are over. I'm finally accepting that I need to be Sadar to continue to grow. You have an amazing clan here, but you are not ready for the chaos I must create to get to the next level of my game.

The crown is heavy here, I hope eddieson and queen_bee will share the responsibilities and AS will continue to grow and thrive.
I make no promises as to if I will return or not. I will see what it's like over there, and if I'm wrong, it'll be a 60 reals noob fee to come back.

I have asked eddieson and queen to promise they will not get rid of AS, ever. I have put far too much work into this clan, I have been in this game for 796 days on Storm Kat, longer on alts. At least 2 years of that has now been running AS, and it's time for me to find a leader that can teach me new things. That leader is RF_17 in Elitists. He will accept me with open arms and teach me the things I cannot learn here. I will upgrade and grow quickly there, and hopefully be ready before DE opens level 90.

If all goes to hell, I can put Kitty back in here, but a clan led by an alt is usually not successful, so I ask that you all pull together and try your best to make this work without me.

I love you all, I look forward to playing with you from the other side. If you need anything, you know how to find me.

Play safe, have fun, and keep an eye on each other.

Good Bye for now,
Kat
Just about everyone knows I have umm.. leadership issues (to put it nicley) which is why I also have an alt join a Clan I am considering before I bring my main it. I test my boundaries, see who gets along with my humor and if I will generally like the Clan. It's actually not to bad of a thing to do, and can really save money. As for you Kat "> you are a copy kat, and I am deeply ashamed of you. You always tried prove why Vaalors was so great and now you sit where you once fought against... Shame lil miss kitty. Tripple the water squirts from now on.
Storm KatAnother round of Vaalors switching to the Sadar side
Good luck to those that have already switched. I hope you find what you were looking for.
For those of you that are on the fence, Please consider saving your reals, and explain to me why you would bother switching without giving the other vaalor clans a chance first? We all have space, why rush to leave our side?

If it's for reps - which ones? Is there really something you can work on easier on sadar side? Are you really sure, or is that just the impression you get because most vaalors just aren't trying?

If it's for sydian - are you really sure? Ninth is making the islands expensive for sadars and are upgrading lots. Ancient Specters is upgrading very nicely with just Maze (and now war) sydian. Drachengard is in Maze, Valor Serpents is working on more war and Maze time. Even 7th legion is smashing in wars and could use a few over 50s to help them out. Think about it before switching. Please.

D3athKnight,
You must have really dug to find this post lol.
And now she goes red
OneLastChance,
yup, and loving every minute of it.

ant1985,
Thank you for your amazing timing to return to game and completing the merge of AS to IL. You've always been a true supporter of the Vaalor players, and always have had my back. Keep up the great work, and enjoy your return to the game. ">

Thank You to all Ancient Specters who loved and trusted me, you will find ant1985 to be a very fair and fun leader. Your patience, kindness, and friendships have always meant more to me than any color of your name. You will grow strong and have fun in IL, and you all know how to find me if you need me. ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.