Another round of Vaalors switching to the Sadar side

Good luck to those that have already switched. I hope you find what you were looking for.
For those of you that are on the fence, Please consider saving your reals, and explain to me why you would bother switching without giving the other vaalor clans a chance first? We all have space, why rush to leave our side?

If it's for reps - which ones? Is there really something you can work on easier on sadar side? Are you really sure, or is that just the impression you get because most vaalors just aren't trying?

If it's for sydian - are you really sure? Ninth is making the islands expensive for sadars and are upgrading lots. Ancient Specters is upgrading very nicely with just Maze (and now war) sydian. Drachengard is in Maze, Valor Serpents is working on more war and Maze time. Even 7th legion is smashing in wars and could use a few over 50s to help them out. Think about it before switching. Please.
Comments
I want an apology cause you ignored my post!
ErInZcHaOs,
Lol I apologize.
ErInZcHaOs,
= makes it all better? ">
If you are referring to Shaul my husband in your "round of valor switching" I would refrain from it..... He only has to explain himself to me.

No one has to explain their actions to another in life unless it is towards you, and that's if they like you enough to bother.
ChloeAva_71,
Shaul has been playing long enough, I think it's fair to say that he can be sure of where he will be happiest. I didn't want to single anyone out, and still won't, but this post was actually written in response to a few that I have heard from that are still mid-level that think they should switch NOW instead of bothering to try to help grow Vaalor stronger.

This Post was written "For those of you that are on the fence,"

I'm sorry for anyone that was offended by this post. That was never my intention. ">
Kitty Stole my apology, so I'll say it again. I apologize to those that took this as an offensive, rude, or anything else negative, post.
">"> Back to making a strong smurf clan, hopefully by finding more active people to help.
Lmao
">
2 Sea Battle wins for Vaalor this week too. Of course, Sadar had a few too, but since that doesn't help me recruit, I don't save those links

dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=55aacc61-ce48-0405-6b64-c56a2d37d19e
dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=55ac6431-4c9f-0405-e545-99788af729de

At least 1 more vaalor has finished the SB part of the Neph quest, hopefully a few more will join the queue more often. Wins & Kills, can't get either without joining the queue!

(p.s. at least 3 more switched sides this week. Since it's considered rude to comment on why, I will instead change my tone and only focus on proving that vaalor doesn't suck. I hope this solves all the drama) ">
I call a rematch on the second link as now you won't have a couple of defliers on your side
Storm Kat Since it's considered rude to comment on why, I will instead change my tone and only focus on proving that vaalor doesn't suck. I hope this solves all the drama)

More than rude, it is being obtrusive. It is not your bussiness or anyone else why people decide to do what they want to.

Congrats on the wins and I agree that game needs a better balance between factions to make it a little more challenging and fun but each player is free to play the game the way they want to or have more fun.

Most of us usually forget that this is JUST A GAME, and we play this kind of games to have fun, if we are not having fun then we need to take a break or look for another game, instead of uploading our frustration on others.

So I say let's play the way we want and let's others play the way they want to, let's face the consequences of what we do and never forget to have fun.
I call upon the 1% whom is here to relax and pass the time to stop the Quebec Nordiques from getting any expansion team from a growing business. They drafted and play mind games with the Micheal Jordan of hockey before trading him away and destroy his career. No more team for u.
Valkyrie,
I wish I could let you all hear the tone of my voice in posts, but I cannot. It's very hurtful of you all to assume the worst out of me, and truly I don't see the reason for it. I'm just trying to find out (on behalf of all vaalors) if there's something more we could be doing to help the balance. This was supposed to be a helpful gesture, starting with best wishes for those that switch, and simply asking what we can possibly do to help more stay vaalor. It completely confuses me how this turned into a "Kat is a witch" post. I am not one to try to solve a problem that I don't even understand, and I don't see how else I can understand the problem without asking questions.

But, so be it, I will go forward blindly, without any answers, and I'll just do my best to keep proving Vaalor Doesn't Suck. I hope those on the fence can patiently wait for (and maybe even help!) vaalor to get stronger.
This is what I will state, coming from somebody who swapped from Sadar to Valor.:

We all have our own reasons. My Hubby's was to be with his family, mine was to be with him & help some struggling friends. There is no shame in that and I never will be ashamed of it. Now, do I miss being a Sadar? Everyday. I have a lot more friends on that side, and everyday more; not because they swap but because I generally just meet more friends thru others.

But as for people who swapped onto the Sadar side from Valor, hey do what you believe makes you happy so you continue to play this game. I hate seeing people leave it, so why bother trying to change what you've got your mind set on. We all have our reasons for our actions and its brave no matter what side you go to, to end up swapping.

So please guys, instead of arguing about "reasons and offensiveness" (and choas, love the joke) just let them do what makes them happy and stick to what makes you happy.

(Pal) now if anybody wants a SB, this is one Valor who will always join if she has the time. I don't care about wins or lose, I just want to have fun "> and maybe knock around a few sadars heads for the laughs. Cause to me, this game is about the FUN, not about who can win or lose more. (Smile) thank you to those who read this and I hope u have a great day.
I swear, if I don't break my phone from frustration with the glitches in this game than imma end up quitting first... Ihit, your developers really have GOT to fix the mobile version.

So ppl don't get confused Boethiah = Me (Peryite in case this glitch reaccurs)
Some of you don't get the reason for this post. It was not made to shame or point out the people who have swapped , but to find the issues and try to sort it out as a healthy balance between 2 factions is very vital to the game surviving.
It's people's choice when they can switch I have many friends that switched I tell them good luck on the other side I don't complain about it. I can't make their choices like it seems like you are trying to make people's decisions Kat I don't hate you or nothing but I think you are kinda trying to make people's choices .
Peru is right Too
Peryite*
Sparta Wolf,

What's wih you and not using commas, and using the word 'choices' a lot when you're trying to make a point, it looks like you're just repeating yourself...lol

But I do agree with both sides, I've been away for quite a while and it was happening then and now, but it seems more of the higher levels, and we probably know sydian is the reason for almost all of the switches...Almost all. But kat, you really can't stop them even though it might not be the right thing, but who knows what is, that's a different question for a different day. You think they should stay on valor because they're just taking the easy road and going to sadar to get quick sydian, I totally agree, but on the other hand, if they wanna lessen the fun as we look at it, and not be challenged as much as it's challenging here, that's their choice. At the end of the day, if they're happy, can't do anything about it, and valor is still a great pack.(black_beer)
_Mindless_Prodigy_ At the end of the day, if they're happy, can't do anything about it, and valor is still a great pack.(black_beer)
Completely agree with you on that part, Mindless.
If switching just to take an easy road to sydian, I can argue that Vaalor doesn't have it nearly as hard now as many seem to believe. It took a long time, yes, but admin has done a good job trying to help balance with options for sydian, which is something I mentioned in my original post. Everyone seems to forget the number of people on sadar side that need sydian keeps getting bigger and bigger, but the islands still have the exact same amount of mines. Will it really be that much quicker to switch..... just to have to wait your turn anyway?

But this post was Not Just about the high levels, it was the level 20-50 that are switching before they even need sydian and I just wanted a chance to show anyone considering the switch that it's not that hard to be a vaalor. But, it turned into a nasty, rude, thread and I still don't understand why. Never did I say "Switch and I'll make your gaming life hell" or anything even close to that, What I said, if you actually read the message was "Good luck to those that have already switched. I hope you find what you were looking for." and there was No Sarcasm involved in this. ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.