Another round of Vaalors switching to the Sadar side

Good luck to those that have already switched. I hope you find what you were looking for.
For those of you that are on the fence, Please consider saving your reals, and explain to me why you would bother switching without giving the other vaalor clans a chance first? We all have space, why rush to leave our side?

If it's for reps - which ones? Is there really something you can work on easier on sadar side? Are you really sure, or is that just the impression you get because most vaalors just aren't trying?

If it's for sydian - are you really sure? Ninth is making the islands expensive for sadars and are upgrading lots. Ancient Specters is upgrading very nicely with just Maze (and now war) sydian. Drachengard is in Maze, Valor Serpents is working on more war and Maze time. Even 7th legion is smashing in wars and could use a few over 50s to help them out. Think about it before switching. Please.
Comments
If people want to switch, it's their money and the way they choose to play. Play how you like, it's your game, your time, and your money. Cheers
Sydians is a huge reason why peeps are switching cash the small cashers whom are not dead beats want to help support DE and keep the game innovative and interesting and to do that they need sydians to upgrade purple gear and buy reals for that very reason as well. Sydian mines are controlled by heavy casshers in 2 sader clans. Admin is concentrating heavily in giving active players access to sydians other than mines and secretively, most people appreciate the gesture but what about those handfuls of people that enjoy crafting? The same exactly problem prospective ores as well as sydians but admin refuse to do anything about this issue. Maybe that is why only a handful of people craft and even fewer people spend money on tavern room with golds or reals. Just trying to point out the hypocritical actions of ihit. Trying to state my factual information and do not give a rats u know what to what others think my intentions are. If u right (black_beer) , if not don't matter.
Leane,
If they want to switch, I'm not stopping them, noone is. What is getting to me though, is talking to people that switched, have seen it's not easier, or found other problems on the other side, but can't afford to switch back. Just want a chance to see what the reasons are, and prove they don't need to switch to get a good toon built. Besides, it would be nice to recruit a few more to help out the vaalor clans instead of watching more quit completely.
Agree I infact think De should give incentives to those who switch to Vaalor so it evens out the game. It is in DE's best interest there is a good balance between vaalor and sadar and it is in the players interest ( esp. the ones who have spent a lot of money) that there is a good balance too.
Actually, the only reason i really see to switch is to win the damn 3 SBs needed to become a Neph. So far, it's nearly impossible due to the fact that our best warriors do not join SBs, especially since Clan Wars are back and so they found easier to get Heroism with them.
Changing SB to make things even (dividing it into brackets, for example) would retain more people from switching.
My 2 cents.
Norfildur Mendon,
Sea Battles aren't going for Sadar or Vaalor, and when they do go, it's a 50/50 chance of winning lately, so that's not a very valid reason. And apologies for not going lately, been hexed, cursed, or baned too often, and when not bleeding, I have to hunt torlings or hop or war or dot. There's just not enough time in my day to organize SB as much as I used to, but more and more of you are asking for it, perhaps I should reconsider my priorities ">
Norfildur Mendon,
Really. Several valor have been able to,accomplish this also. It's difficult on both sides and organizing a team and plan help. Use your clan.

Nooberix,
Wow, a sadar actually said this. Good for you....

(black_beer)
Storm Kat,
I'm not sure who has felt unhappy with shifting to Sadar, but if they were truly unhappy they would switch back to Blue in however much time they like. It just takes time to hop and earn reals to switch back. And again, if they think that going to Sadar will better benefit their toon, then that's what they will. do regardless of what others think. More importantly, it is nobody's business but their owns why they want to switch.
Nooberix,
I think this is a good idea because it would encourage more people to go Vaalor if they rewards are nice.
Speaking of Sb if the rewards were as good as they are for clan wars now then I think SB's would happen more often too. DE has to realize if they want to keep this game going on for longer and people to spend money on it, then give incentives and encourage people to spend like having the 50 percent real sale more often too.

It is simple business sense, we as customers want value for our money and if we do get that then we spend more money.
Why can't you just respect their decision?
Scarlett.,Leane,
Nothing disrespectful or overly nosey intended here. If they are switching instead of quitting, Great! I'd rather see people play, no matter the color, everyone should know that by now. I just think, if there's something actually wrong on Vaalor side, I would like to know what it is. I have never dropped a friend for switching, have never bc'd someone for switching. The only time I have even complained was when the jerk joined my clan to falsely buy reals to switch, and no surprise, he's now quit. I'm not sure why my post is being read with a negative tone. I am curious, always have been, and I think people are quitting too often lately, and this imbalance is one of the major reasons (if someone actually takes the time to say good bye and say why they are quitting, it's usually related to sadar vs vaalor).
Scarlett.Why can't you just respect their decision?

If everyone switched to Sadar what sort of game would you have ? It is not about disrespecting their decision it is about trying to find what the problem is and finding a solution for it. I do realise this may be a touchy subject to some who have swtiched from Vaalor to Sadar. I enjoy my Pvp and would like a healthy balance between sadar and vaalor. To me fighting someone higher level and stronger than me is a thrill and challenging otherwise I would stick to playing Anno.

Have to give my respect to those who have stayed at Vaalor and fighting this out against all odds.
Curiosity never killed the Kat... just chaos did

Lol but really if someone wanted to divulge why they switched. I am curious too :D
Storm Kat,
Some people may switch for the benefit of better clan protection or because they feel there are not enough strong clans around in Vaalor. Some people may even change because they no longer feel welcome in their previous clan. I don't disagree with the notion of finding out why in order to ensure a better balance, but in the end, if they had wanted everyone to know why they made the decision, they would divulge on their own. I had taken the post originally with a negative tone because I felt it was to subtly shame people that had chosen to switch recently, which feels wrong to me. Since that is not your intention then I apologize and welcome the people that switched to say why they switched on here if they so choose.
I think my suggestion would have to be, Make the first switch something very cheap, Like 5 reals, and the next 10 or 15 reals. Give people that chance to see if the grass really is greener on the sadar side, or if vaalor really is that bad to play on. The jump from 10 to 50 reals is too much. You're losing people because they didn't like the vaalor they were in, switch sides, still don't like it, and quit. There isn't any incentive to spend another 50 reals to try somewhere else once they have switched, they just quit instead. Game losing money, we're losing people, it's not good for anyone.

P.S. Has anyone else thought to use an alt to check out the other clan before paying to switch? I have done this with Katnip, and I know I would love and fit in with sadar side, but I'm a true blue smurf and enjoy the challenge of it. Still, I got to satisfy my curiousity (with leader well aware of who I am), without changing the color of my main. Might be something people should look into.
No offend but it is their decision to choose what they want to do and shouldn't be questioning from anyone.There are people switch from blue to red and vice versa. We have a right to be curious but do they need to answer your question? No.

There are people already feel offended by this post.If they are happy to play the game then let it be and keep the game going. I don't care if you are blue or red.I don't care for drama behind this forum.

Yes,I might have read this treat with negative tone...well, not only me taken it this way. Storm Kat,I'm sure you know exactly what I mean.Also you might think a bit before calling someone a jerk as i don't see any right season to call someone named especially in public.
Scarlett.,
I meant no offence to anyone. I just wanted everyone to know there are options if the reason they are switching doesn't seem possible to fix, just ask first. It's a lot harder to pay 50 reals later instead of 1g now, to try a different vaalor clan instead of a sadar one. (And not just pushing for my own clan here, I listed 5 active vaalor clans in my original post, all of which have room for players).

For the one I called Jerk - he knows he deserves it. I put him on ignore, so he used an alt to harass me (and another vaalor leader). I could not bc him for it, his sadar clan would have protected him, and I would have been called a bully. I know, it's part of the game, I did not escalate the issue, just ignored them all, it's not admins, or other clan leaders, job to fix this.

This is a community based game, and that does make it up to us to try to help keep people happy and active, whatever side they choose to play on. Right now, the big problem people are bringing to the table is the lack of Strong Vaalor clans, but how can we make a stronger clan, with no people playing in them?
Apologize to those who feel offended wouldn't hurt.
Scarlett.,
Apologize because someone read my post as sarcastic, when I was being sincere in wishing them good luck and truly hope they find what they need to keep playing the game?

People are sure asking for a lot of apologies lately, and giving them when they absolutely do not mean it. I don't play that way, There's no need for sarcasm or anything in a post or chat. The emotions assumed by others were not what was intended and I do hope my explanation makes up for any hard feelings. If someone was offended, they should re-read the post in the tone it was intended, curious and trying to be helpful. ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.