Joining fights and drawing them out longer.

So by demand of some players I'd like to hear thoughts of most players. What do you think of these tactics? Legit or do you think it's simply cheap griefing. Discuss and keep it civil and no name calling please.
Comments
So what was the OFFICIAL decision on that?
Last game I played if someone or a clan did this, those characters were immediately thrown in jail for 1 year (unless you spent $1000 to get it out).
Any PvE fight that was interfered with (unless it was an accident) was immediately dealt with. Anyone found interfering with someone else's game enjoyment was punished (since repeatedly killing someone over and over and over for no reason is still considered harassment).

And that game I played was exactly like this one, except with a different name and has been around a lot longer.
Simply make an orb available that we can buy and use to cut wait time between hits shrink 50, 60, 70, 80 percent as you rank under something like undead. Then it would be fixed and Trongster can stop wasting 30 minutes of someone's time to die....
scandelnavia,

There is, 81k vulpsular or something like that. Brings it down to like 4 seconds. You get them from glad caskets.
Apsulars reduce the time to 10 secs a turn and they only work in pvp combats. thats from the decscription didn´t try them yet. But i think they wont work when the person joins on your side, what is afaik the topic here
scandelnaviaSimply make an orb available that we can buy and use to cut wait time between hits shrink 50, 60, 70, 80 percent as you rank under something like undead. Then it would be fixed and Trongster can stop wasting 30 minutes of someone's time to die....
First, the situations I'm slow playing are off topic here. Second, if you think it's a waste of time you are not looking at the big picture.
This post was buried, the big picture is Clara is a whuss and is trying to get me shackled. Lol, that's all there is to it. Continue your crying
How do you get the blue coin letter things?
Ironic123Hmm is it just me on did this go offtopic? Great job guys! Can't even have a civil conversation.

Anyways I don't like the idea of people messing with others HOPs. Being able to do HOP is what enables nearly everyone in this game to participate.

Now then, my question: What is griefing?

What the hell. That isn't even the way I talk and I just came back to game today...changing password and email associated with account
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.