What hex would you make?

So I'm sitting here killing more mobs than a whale blows water... and my mind is wandering. What hex would I make?

Hex of Burning Itch: randomly, every few rounds, your character stops to scratch an irresitable itch. Misses an attack round because of it. The higher the level of hex, the itchier you are.

As a bonus, this hex might be contagious.

What hexes would you create? ">
Comments
A hex where u can't BC noone while on hop
Sparta Wolf,
Hummm. don't think thongster would like that, I mean the poor schlub made himself notorious by doing that crap to players, especially smaller ones for years. He even intruded countless garuug chases on many players. Yet today several of those player, including myself are much stronger and take every opportunity, to "pay him back". For all the crap you use to dish out. Typical bully. He whines now. Don't believe me, rear pearls home page.

Ok, for those saying, "ninth" does the same thing, that's crap. We don't condone it, has it happened before. Sure, retaliation or by accident, but when it comes to thongster, it's on purpose, and I really don't care if he so called, quit doing that to ppl now.....karma is a beatch
scandelnaviaSparta Wolf,
Hummm. don't think thongster[...]

You're late on that name by about two years. And the correct title is Captain Banana Hammock.
scandelnaviaSparta Wolf,
Hummm. don't think thongster would like that, I mean the poor schlub made himself notorious by doing that crap to players, especially smaller ones for years. He even intruded countless garuug chases on many players. Yet today several of those player, including myself are much stronger and take every opportunity, to "pay him back". For all the crap you use to dish out. Typical bully. He whines now. Don't believe me, rear pearls home page.

Ok, for those saying, "ninth" does the same thing, that's crap. We don't condone it, has it happened before. Sure, retaliation or by accident, but when it comes to thongster, it's on purpose, and I really don't care if he so called, quit doing that to ppl now.....karma is a beatch

So u are basically saying i gonna be mean to people for trongster beeing mean to me cauze ninth was mean to trongster?
A whale blows water? What a colourful way you have of expressing yourself! But I love the itch hex idea, too funny
SyanA whale blows water? What a colourful way you have of expressing yourself! But I love the itch hex idea, too funny
(bow)
A hex that would change the background music into something pleasing... Oh wait, we already have that! It's called the mute button! Badum chee!
scandelnavia,
Well scan the reason why I say that because a lot of people complained they get bed on hop while trying to get gold
Bced *
hex of doom, causes you to die instantly when entering a battle
ghoulofthebay hex of doom, causes you to die instantly when entering a battle
I'd call that the "Server Error hex" (wood)">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.