What hex would you make?

So I'm sitting here killing more mobs than a whale blows water... and my mind is wandering. What hex would I make?

Hex of Burning Itch: randomly, every few rounds, your character stops to scratch an irresitable itch. Misses an attack round because of it. The higher the level of hex, the itchier you are.

As a bonus, this hex might be contagious.

What hexes would you create? ">
Comments
I think I would make a hex that alters the way you chat somehow in an amusing way.... not sure exactly how though.
Lux the Insane,
change your text into pig latin lol
Lux the Insane I think I would make a hex that alters the way you chat somehow in an amusing way.... not sure exactly how though.
attha ouldwa eba unnyba oll
Or it could just replace half of your words with something stupid like "potato".
Yall are asini some are avi and let's not teach you the word for prostitue. ">
D3athKnightYall are asini some are avi and let's not teach you the word for prostitue. ">
I appreciate your attempts to speak English, but what are you saying? ">
Trongster,
I'm just testing that "speak Latin"-hex.
D3athKnightTrongster,
I'm just testing that "speak Latin"-hex.

ah - ok. It was "pig latin", otherbray.
I would make one called the Diaper, so when someone beat up on me, it makes them wear a diaper on their face and increases my evasion by 50%, cause who can see with a diaper on their face? :o It shall last for 7 rounds cause that's my favorite number.
Gender bender hex forces character avatar to be the opposite sex.">">
Rubido,
I've often wondered what I would look like as a dude. I'd probably wear sweat pants .... and come to think of it, I would look the same. ">
RubidoGender bender hex forces character avatar to be the opposite sex.">">
"> ">
Fatty Hex
Moves twice as slow in fights (no evasion)
Stops to take a bite of food so the Fatty losses a turn every few rounds.
Trongster,
Pig latin, heh? What does that sound like?
I would make a positivity reverse hex lol, an amout % of chance that all the pots and ljfe glyphs your hexed victim drinks in pvp would come to you instead of your openets, lol the higher your rep, the more % chance of getting some free hp back lol and other protections wich serves is positive for the user, lol no destroction glyph or othe bad stuff, just life pots and glyphs haha">">
TENDO_PAIN,
maybe as a bane but hex might make it a little obvious who did it lol.
How bout a hex ,, that you can give someone a tissue for whining to much ..have to blow their nose ,, and lose their helm for so long ...">
Peeeka,
Just for you hun!

Hex that turns all swears into animal sounds ">
OMG so not fair GRRRRRR!!!! )(*&^% ">
Storm KatPeeeka,
Just for you hun!

Hex that turns all swears into animal sounds ">

The is just a meow moo cluck cluck idea!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.