What hex would you make?

So I'm sitting here killing more mobs than a whale blows water... and my mind is wandering. What hex would I make?

Hex of Burning Itch: randomly, every few rounds, your character stops to scratch an irresitable itch. Misses an attack round because of it. The higher the level of hex, the itchier you are.

As a bonus, this hex might be contagious.

What hexes would you create? ">
Comments
giggles to funny HeeHaw

">
Maybe a hex that posts in chat "victim had an accident." or something stupid like that
Trongster,
Clan hall locked for X hours hex. Affects clan hall for an entire clan for X period of time dependent on colour
RF_17Trongster,
Clan hall locked for X hours hex. Affects clan hall for an entire clan for X period of time dependent on colour

I like where you're going with this, but it'd have to also revoke their access to other hiding spots.
I got one... a combat ban bane 'unremovable' prevents someone from entering any form of started except special event (like dot) meaning they can not do fights in pvp bc, mob, elite mobs and mines that are already going on. the time effect would range from 1 minute to 15 for red. Any qualifying fight started while under such a bane would be locked even after bane wears off.

you can still start fights however.
Trongster,
No access to instances ie caves (archipelago shouldn't be locked though). Would put an end to the fight arenas from clan hall malarkey.
I would love a "No Wraith for You!" hex. Catch someone while they are visible and make it impossible for them to hide
actually storm there is a way to remove wraith from someone
Zalex Jr,
guessing you mean a Death Label?
yes
Storm KatI would love a "No Wraith for You!" hex. Catch someone while they are visible and make it impossible for them to hide
+1!
"Party Boat" hit someone with this and the noise they make will increase the chances that torlings will hit them. ">
"Peace be with you" hex - unable to use bc sphere
"Laces tied" Hex.
Whenever you move, or teleport a location, 50% chance that you'll trip because you're shoe laces are untied. And when you trip, you lose all your energy, and get a light injury for 2 hours. :D
Lux the SarcasticOr it could just replace half of your words with something stupid like "potato".
brillant Lux !
TrongsterStorm KatI would love a "No Wraith for You!" hex. Catch someone while they are visible and make it impossible for them to hide
+1!

even better !!
Bane Idea: Puppet Strings- makes it so there's a chance any message sent out will compliment the one who inflicted the bane.
ohh,,, an idol that summons a clone of rf on your side of battle... every time used rf gains 1 ego point! at 10000 points his head explodes! due to lack of room!
Hex of hotfoot: depending on the level of the hex, can make a toon shift from time to time with discomfort during a fight, to dancing madly about. This would cause their attacks to do some percentage less damage and additionally make it harder to hit them.
I like "No use of Auction house" hex.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.