Dill, the amazing essence farmer!!!

MTDill likes farming essence. If you need chaos or fire essence (chaos is his favorite) just pm him. He farms 2 eyes a day, sometimes even 3 or 4 "> He would really enjoy it if you pm'd him asking for essence, he always has lots on him, cause noone ever wants to buy them from him, the poor guy.
Comments
Was trying to farm a few essences....
Keep getting error message. "Please try again later, no essence available at this time"
Thinking MTDill farming skills so good he broke the game.
Next Time....
It saddens me to no end that even a great thread such as this must come to and end.

Wait a minute... did I just breathe life back into it? ">

MTDill! I want my essence already! I'm tired of playing nice and catering to your ego. Time to man-up and "> get me my 3k fire essence ">.
I will pay you 1s a minute for all the ess you earn for an eye!
bump
Is Dill still having a special this week of the 15th on sparks?
MTDill,
Thanks for the fire essences ">
Immortal SoldierIs Dill still having a special this week of the 15th on sparks?

Actually, it's an "end of spring" special it runs from the 15th through the 21st...

I know I know ]

sighs you too Bubba
21:14 MTDill » Novinha: sighs not today I got air

he has air essence today!! Dont miss out!!
Can I have 4k of each essence please and bubba will pay for it
04:52 MTDill » Novinha: Eye of the Fire Dragon <--- eye of fire dragon

fire essence for sale by Dill!!!!!!!!
PSSSSSST........I hear there may be a pre-July 4th sale from MT. PM now before he runs out - with the sale prices.....they will go fast
He's gone a while with NO SALES. Thats right!!! He has LOTS of essence that he needs to get rid of Let's help him out!!!!
It is the Back to School Special running right now ">
Its not Back to School Special???? Then it must be an early End of the Year Sale!!!!
">Need air and fire essence.

MTDill,
I got a quest for 250 chaos ess. Would you help a girl out, Great Essence Master? Please?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.