Dill, the amazing essence farmer!!!

MTDill likes farming essence. If you need chaos or fire essence (chaos is his favorite) just pm him. He farms 2 eyes a day, sometimes even 3 or 4 "> He would really enjoy it if you pm'd him asking for essence, he always has lots on him, cause noone ever wants to buy them from him, the poor guy.
Comments
">
no air essence? If I ask nicely can I place a future order?
Im sure if you asked nicely, he'd love to farm air essence for you!!!! Just send him a pm or five
20 pm's to Dill, no response....maybe another 20 pms will get a response
MTDill,

I need 10,000 chaos ess please
Natsu Dragneel 112MTDill,

I need 10,000 chaos ess please

Don't worry....as the title states....he is "Amazing".....he can do it!
Darn dill, we should give you a medal cuz I can't stand tomuch farming, I mean.. who else in the world farms like you do
lmfao i dont even do a 2 hour hop when i do one i do a 1 hour hop its too boring
I strive to farm as much essence as Dill. One would think that an eight hour, or more , day farming essence would be impressive. But I dream of keeping up with the essence farming master: MTDill. My hat's off to you, Great Essence Master. "> Someday I hope to be half as good as you.
I need 2700 air essence for my air main spell. Would you mind???
Dill needs sales!! All zerks (and some witchers) please pm him for essence!! Fire, chaos, and air!!! All for sale
it's true, here's the evidence:

dragoneternity.com/gallery/#iT=o;uT=u;cP=1;pN=1115909;uN=Trongster
As long as we keep posting it will be a constant reminder to Dill.

I heard he was giving essence away for the cost to farm them.
Thanks Dill
become a pally to farm for me
I'll farm for ya AP... just pm me to let me know what you need
NeverwinI heard he was giving essence away for the cost to farm them.
I heard that his addiction is so bad now, he'll give it to you for free. We just have to say "Thank you Great Essence Master" in the conditions box.
it work! i open trade window with MTDill, enter the condition "thank you oh great essence master" and he give me 100 each of fire, air and chaos.

th-a-a-a-a-ank you MTDill for all you do, i bow to you, sir!
lol
Dill has started farming air essence, for all those interested!!!
bump
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.