Dill, the amazing essence farmer!!!

MTDill likes farming essence. If you need chaos or fire essence (chaos is his favorite) just pm him. He farms 2 eyes a day, sometimes even 3 or 4 "> He would really enjoy it if you pm'd him asking for essence, he always has lots on him, cause noone ever wants to buy them from him, the poor guy.
Comments
I need 1392 air essence PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

"> Will he reply?
Nurse Ratched I need 1392 air essence PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

"> Will he reply?

You have to address him as "Great Essence Master" to get any response.
lol
Now how in the world did this post get so far down on the list... ">
no clue.....but I wont call Dill "Great Essence Master" until peeps start calling me Almighty and Glorious Coffemaker

"> guess i will never get my air essence ">
Nurse Ratchedno clue.....but I wont call Dill "Great Essence Master" until peeps start calling me Almighty and Glorious Coffemaker
Almighty and Glorious Coffemaker ">

* takes a sip of coffee *

this isnt half ba-a-a-a-a-a-ad.
Dill,

I need 3k fire essence for a stupid quest. May I buy from you, pweeeeeeeeeeze, pwetty pwetty pweeeeeeeeeeze
lol
TrongsterDill,

I need 3k fire essence for a stupid quest. May I buy from you, pweeeeeeeeeeze, pwetty pwetty pweeeeeeeeeeze

"> sigh....you forgot to address him as "Great Essence Master" - refer to your previous posting and rephrase ">
Rumor has it......

Dill the "Great Essence Master" will switch classes just to please the overwhelming demand for all essence.
Thanks Dill
17:42 Trongster » Novinha: I know how competitive you can be. You should have an essence farming competition with Dill.
17:42 Novinha » Trongster: Id win that hands down lmao

She's calling you out, Dill! Defend your honor and accept the challenge!

P.S. - Welcome to page two.
lol I shall not accept the challenge she started this thread
Bro - I'm serious. I need 3k fire for this quest.
I highly recommend MTDill for your essence needs along with sparks. He farmed me 5100 spark of reason, and 8000 essence in under 72 hours. Just simply amazing, and he offers a discount at large quantities.
let me correct that, spark of reason. For some reason it won't let me edit it. Thanks again for the help.
Dill has started selling death essence. He farmed 5k for me in one day!!! and it only cost me 5g!!!!!
NovinhaDill has started selling death essence. He farmed 5k for me in one day!!! and it only cost me 5g!!!!!

I cant believe you corrupted Immortal too
I am not corrupted, I just want to assist you in your sales. I heard times are slow for you now, and wanted to push some business your way. Would you prefer PM's or would you like a new thread under the trade forum?
lol
Dude, if the new levels open I'll be needing tons of sparks of reason. Please keep a few ten-thousand for me
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.