Clarifying "player" rules

Just to make sure I have all these down and feel free to add some I may have missed.

- at level 16 you get a dragon companion (which by level 30 or so you cannot use in PvP)

-you do a chain of quests, build up rep and acquire difficult to get collection pieces to use fionites (which you can't use above level 30 or so in PvP)

- you may use a bonecrusher sphere to attack other players and earn rep for some very hard to get items (you must heal those you curse, can't attack a clanned player or his/her alts.)

- after a grueling quest chain that also costs a fair bit of money to complete you can "morph" with your dragon and become a nephilim (this ability is not allowed in any PvP as it is an unfair advantage to the user)

- after earning enough defender rep (which is a rare event) you can get a bow to use for extra damage (bows cannot be used in PvP as it is seen as an unfair tactic by players)

- hunter rep is a difficult and time consuming task that can get you charmed idols to call in monsters to battle (see fionites above)

I'm sure I have forgotten some in this list. I'm not sure if a player with high protector rep using a better baldric than mine is allowed. Maybe those that have sydian upgrades shouldn't be allowed to wear those upgraded pieces against players that don't have enough sydian? Maybe a player such as Suspira (just for example) who has toiled long and hard to make a character as good as she can should be banned from playing until we all catch up (in 2019).

Thanks for reading and a note to admin... a tissue box gift would be grand">
Comments
_Mindless_Prodigy_,

and as scandle stated in his post that when someone summons when he goes neph he does care
Bones420,

Not my point. I'm just proving to you that HF does summon.
_Mindless_Prodigy_Bones420,

Not my point. I'm just proving to you that HF does summon.

Your point is invalid and ludicrous like most of your others when you try to start trouble dear.

Go back and read what Bones said.... "....in every arena i have fought in...." he was not in that aoh and it still would not matter. Does not matter what clan I am in....whether IL...VS....HF......it was MY choice to summon. Why...because i did not have dragon shackles at the time. Again....my choice in how I want to play. "I" wanted to see if it was worth even summoning my dragon against a neph.....which sadly it was not (bad draggy - no more treats for her). So kindly think twice before dragging my name in the forums.

But back to Ghost's original comment.....when we were littles and we used everything - it was fun and exciting....but now its quite expensive....everything costs more as we level up higher. Sure we can toss out all the made up player rules....i actually find it so darn confusing keeping track of what i can use and where.....but then will people join arena even less? I dont know.

purrfect example of player rules that work - cursing when you can't heal. 3 of us in queue tonight, BoomShizzle, KingBoxa, Myself. And once in a while, a 4th would join. Few rounds later, I'm still Always against Boom & Boxa, and always losing. Boxa curses me, no objections here, except he can't heal... and I'm on the islands joining queue right after a hop... and arena is killed instantly. Many offers for heals, but none that are on the island with me. Not leaving my ship here to get healed, just In Case another 4th joins the queue again, so no more arena time for any of us.
Worked for me, was wasting a ton of money and staying up way too late for this particular arena run, but poor Boxa and Boom, no more easy valor for them ">
Player Rules work until a Vaste majority say they don't. People before us have experimented and found the best way to keep arena going. We continue to experiment everytime a new toy is put into play. How should we deal with Nephs? With Other Nephs! Simple as that. ">">
Storm Kat How should we deal with Nephs? With Other Nephs! Simple as that. ">

You realize it costs 14s+ every time you use neph? "> You have to feed your draggy each time neph is used if you intend to use it again anytime soon.
BoomShizzle,
Did not know that, and I suppose when I do get my neph, I'll probably be too cheap to use it
So, your suggestion - No nephs in arena, at all?
Storm KatBoomShizzle,
So, your suggestion - No nephs in arena, at all?

Ideally in aoh/7b, while there is no event, it would be nice if nephs didn't kill arena. And besides...when everyone has neph, what is the point of doing it if the only thing that it will change is how much you've spent for the fight? As it stands, not everyone has neph and it is pretty unfair to use it for plain old arena. The issue is, what recourse do people who CAN'T neph have? Sure they can summon their draggy, but the issue begins when the teammates of the nephtard don't realize there is a neph on the loose. So one of the opposing team summon their draggy to counter the neph, and nephtard's team sees the summon so they summon too. what a mess (and yes, that happens). So unless communication is greatly improved in arena, I think the best option would be to leave nephs out of NORMAL arena.
I say: use everything you got against me, but don't complain if I return the favor . Nephs are earned by a very hard quest and I think that they should be used too... I don't have one myself either :D
BoomShizzle,
Unfortunately, it's Our Arena for only a little more time. So Sorry dear, but I will be leaving your bracket shortly. Hopefully you can get a couple more addicts to join you shortly! So Far, the nephs really haven't made much of a difference for my enjoyment of the arena, I love shiny things, and nephs are some shiny beasts. We've also been lucky, 90% of the nephs in the bracket are reasonable players and would rather not kill the arena on non event days. Will let you know how the next bracket is ">
Storm Kat,
you can join arena from hall now and after fight it returns you to hall so you don't have to worry about people trying to pick you off after a fight.
Reaghnf,
people pick me off after fight? I hope they don't play that game in the next bracket. Ridiculous that we have to beg to get arena firing, yet people get cursed/hexed out of it when they do make an effort. And yes, joined from clan hall, and love getting back there right after, going to make buying pots/food/orbs/ect from clan store between fights So Much faster! ">
It's just about the tradeoff. You full buff and go into fights and you win, but then it lowers the chance of people coming back in. If you want to use your mount, skellies, and nephilim then use it, but don't whine about people not coming back into fights. I feel like it's an extremely simple concept, and if people want to use all of the tools they have at hand, then more power to them. But, the downside is people will likely exit the battlegrounds if they feel the have no chance at all. Just my thought on it. There are no rules in regards to whether or not you can use everything, it's simply an option given.
Storm Kat,
we will gladly welcome you to our bracket of the lonely 3 M thru F
Peeps whom cash a great deal should be able to dictate how the game is played, they are the ones actually supporting the game. That being said, I don't follow what others say and I don't care if they bonecrush me or hex me or whatever. I have 2 other toons of similar level just concentrate on different reps and approach the game differently. I am here to have fun, learn different ways to play the game and hopeful progress enough to fight different mobs at higher levels. I am not here to win, I have that mentality in real life. I am here to let my mind go and forget about the win mentality until I log off then the winning mentality will begin. So I say play at your own risk and thank you to all the cashers who let me play this game for free and learn how to think outside the peripheral box.
All of these "rules" are in play and accepted practice. Nobody uses pets in AoH or 7B after 30ish. So explain why nobody joins now?

Also my personal use of neph form is when I have a crap team that dies on me. Unlike Eddie who uses it ad nauseum (statement not complaining).

You can't tell me you don't do arena's at lvl 50+ thinking someone will be mounted. So why?
In the level 29-35 bracket there are no strictly enforced player rules. I was valor capped at level 29 and recently made level 30. Examining the progression chart, I see that I'll need 4 valor ranks while I get 7 levels. During that progression, I will advance into the next PvP bracket that has player rules enforced. I see that I have many boring hours of waiting for PvP ahead as neither bracket fires very often. It doesn't appear that player rules have anything to do with how often PvP fires. This discussion is completely moot.
Lets just all go naked....
Neverwin,
bump
I bumped this because I think it needs to be addressed. Too much fighting over what is allowed, what is not allowed. etc...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.