Clarifying "player" rules

Just to make sure I have all these down and feel free to add some I may have missed.

- at level 16 you get a dragon companion (which by level 30 or so you cannot use in PvP)

-you do a chain of quests, build up rep and acquire difficult to get collection pieces to use fionites (which you can't use above level 30 or so in PvP)

- you may use a bonecrusher sphere to attack other players and earn rep for some very hard to get items (you must heal those you curse, can't attack a clanned player or his/her alts.)

- after a grueling quest chain that also costs a fair bit of money to complete you can "morph" with your dragon and become a nephilim (this ability is not allowed in any PvP as it is an unfair advantage to the user)

- after earning enough defender rep (which is a rare event) you can get a bow to use for extra damage (bows cannot be used in PvP as it is seen as an unfair tactic by players)

- hunter rep is a difficult and time consuming task that can get you charmed idols to call in monsters to battle (see fionites above)

I'm sure I have forgotten some in this list. I'm not sure if a player with high protector rep using a better baldric than mine is allowed. Maybe those that have sydian upgrades shouldn't be allowed to wear those upgraded pieces against players that don't have enough sydian? Maybe a player such as Suspira (just for example) who has toiled long and hard to make a character as good as she can should be banned from playing until we all catch up (in 2019).

Thanks for reading and a note to admin... a tissue box gift would be grand">
Comments
I agree they are almost all dumb rules. (You forgot not to attack a clan miner in prospector). It all comes down to enforcement. I know Sadistic will BC with red if you DOT him in arena. Dumb I know but he is a Elitist so not much players can do about it. No one cares about reds, its the constant attacks that are issues. But players make their own rules which are enforced by the strong. Basically Elite and HF can dictate how the game is played. Example See Sydian Islands. But most of these rules are to decrease the cost to play not give others advantages.

Dragons- decrease Valor you receive from arenas why they are discontinued (I think its level 44)

Skellies - decrease valor and cost to get and make so most would rather save those for real fights. If open to everyone then only select few would always win and arena would completely die. (not that Mon-Fri it is already dead lol. unless you find 3 friends)

BC- only two clans can do this because they gang up with bigger players. Haha they even do it when they bc you and start to lose so they call in bigger players. All other clans don't do it out of respect to other clans. The heal part I agree with. It should be done.

Neph I've never have or will have a problem with it in arena. Doesn't give anymore of a advantage then like you pointed out players with Sydian gear or protector quest items. Players are just lazy to do chain so the complain.

Arrows to my knowledge are always allowed.

Hunter idol I think falls in same category as skeletons or dragon.

The SB rule...
I was pissed around lvl 30 when many cry I summon dragon and skellies. Work so hard for nothing. Dont care about valor, normally capped bs excuse players use.
Dam player rules. Buff hard and kill them all or die trying.
Play as you wish...But do not cry if stronger players who wish to keeps things cheap and simple during the week for a non-event, decide to strike back against players who feel the need to spend and use everything they have for every fight they enter. Aoh/7b is hard enough to get going during the week without some jack@$$ buffing and turning into neph...thereby killing arena for the rest of the night...

lvl 36- no mounts, skellies, dragon
If you can find 3 other players willing to play with all the toys, go ahead and do so. Good Luck.
With just heal foods, flawless pots & orbs, and none of the buffs at all, each round is around 50s, not including the gear damage, for just 5-10 minutes of play time. And, once you've seen round one, you pretty much know if you're on the winning or losing side for the night. As much fun as I have, win or lose, not everyone feels that way, therefore They will leave the queue the minute they see the summons and crazy-buffs. If you add in gear damage to draggy gear, draggy food, skellies, damage to fionite belt, hunter idols, you'll just be adding a lot of expense for no extra valor. ">
BoomShizzlePlay as you wish...But do not cry if stronger players who wish to keeps things cheap and simple during the week for a non-event, decide to strike back against players who feel the need to spend and use everything they have for every fight they enter. Aoh/7b is hard enough to get going during the week without some jack@$$ buffing and turning into neph...thereby killing arena for the rest of the night...

I agree with this, most of the time when people are in arena and lose continually they just leave que. AOH and Bridges almost never goes in our bracket.

Interesting thing is I don't believe this is a HF or Elitist rule I think it is in fairness to players that might not have the better gear or buffs.

Looking at these post I notice somehow it turns into HF and Elitist issue and the origin of the post never says that. smh ">
Im not aware about any player made rules about bows and nephs, although i really think using neph is an unfair advantage if u forbid people to summon drags, but still there is no rule.

and about bc spheres cursing and not healing in arena would just destroy it so no point in doing it, attacking clanned players/their alts try it but dont cry if they defned themselves or people defend their clannies/friends
MTDill,
It is a HF/Elite thing because they don't follow any of the player rules like the rest of Adan does.
really because in every arena i have fought in never have a HF or elitists member summoned in arena
Bones420,
No but not so much arena, that really wasn't the one i was pointing out.... but if they did. what is anyone going to do about it? BC them... no. lol
Bones420,
No but not so much arena, that really wasn't the one i was pointing out.... but if they did. what is anyone going to do about it? BC them... no. lol
As MTD stated I always thought it was a player rules to keep things cheap and ever for players without the same reps. Some like to summond a dragon when I turn Nephi, which is fine with me. Not sure why the 61plus bracket doesn't go much in AOH or 7b but as the next levels and changes sink in I suspect those marinating at lv70 will more on and others may play more...
this whole post is about the player rules of not mounting or summoning in arenas or DoT fights, so your whole argument is invalid by saying thats not what you were pointing out
Bones420,
my point was about "player rules"
yeah the player rules are there for battle ground arenas and DoT fights, which no one summons in for reason that have been stated, its cheaper, you earn more valor with less exp, and the people who dont have strong reps or summons such as myself are at a great disadvantage
I dont go in the arena often, not because of the rules, but because people pick on me...">
Suspira,
thats the price for being the best lol
Bones420,

At lv70 exp shouldn't really be an issue what should matter the most is valor/rep gain right? then winning is the best option if you are lv 70 so summons+ draggie should be more helpful the way I see it.... just food for thought
Bones420,

Nurse ratched summoned her drag when scandel nephed
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.