A Letter to DE

I've been playing this game for quite some time, there have been good as well as bad changes, but overall, admin has done a good job at putting together a fun filled game for us all. Different people play the game for different reasons and admin has made sure that the game offers something for everyone.

As of late I think that admin may have lost their way a bit. Making a great game with lots of player interaction should be the goal. if the admin can provide that, we will spend our cash because we are having a great time. Unfortunately, admin has now changed their focus to making more ways for us to spend gold/reals in the hopes that their revenues will continue to grow. by changing their focus to making money they have started to neglect the fundamentals of the game. Arena's never go, people are playing less, people are quitting all together, it's sad to see.

I want to know if i'm the only one who feels this way? DE! make it a little easier for people to get some gold, create a little incentive to get people back in arena's, create some incentive to get new people to join the game, bring back things like the rage of elements (we can put xp on hold now so its not as big of a deal to people). Do something other than make newer more expensive gear for people to spend on. bring back occasional double reals, bring back the trader of rarities from time to time. make this game fun again! your money will start rolling in when we are all having fun.

Focus on the fun and your business will flourish. focus on making money and this game will slowly die.

DE family, if you agree or disagree I really don't care but would love for you to comment, I see something broken, are you seeing the same thing?
Comments
Bones420,
I find it better to be on the side with one or two people in DOT during the preliminaries if sides happen to be very uneven as there is no gear damage and I am pretty sure that the valor is equal whether you win or lose. In addition, you actually get to do stuff and not DOT the person on the other side in a 5 vs 1 and get a pathetic amount of valor. Of course, it is best if both sides participate.
Sadistic - +1

One more thing, they doubled the reals price for euros. It is €2.00 for Real x 1.
Crushing the Beast,
That's odd... Dollar is still 1:1? Because the euro is worth more than the dollar
D3athKnight,
I know, I don't get it either, I sent to support a load of times + a screen shot and I always get a reply saying "It will be fixed in the next update"

Ihit,
I will put a screenshot up on my gallery. Please check it out. (It is pay by mobile btw)
Crushing the Beast,
Ahhh that explains.
Everybody go check out part 2 that sadistic saint put up :P
Lance Corpus,
vasquezzz was sadar before vaalor
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.