A Letter to DE

I've been playing this game for quite some time, there have been good as well as bad changes, but overall, admin has done a good job at putting together a fun filled game for us all. Different people play the game for different reasons and admin has made sure that the game offers something for everyone.

As of late I think that admin may have lost their way a bit. Making a great game with lots of player interaction should be the goal. if the admin can provide that, we will spend our cash because we are having a great time. Unfortunately, admin has now changed their focus to making more ways for us to spend gold/reals in the hopes that their revenues will continue to grow. by changing their focus to making money they have started to neglect the fundamentals of the game. Arena's never go, people are playing less, people are quitting all together, it's sad to see.

I want to know if i'm the only one who feels this way? DE! make it a little easier for people to get some gold, create a little incentive to get people back in arena's, create some incentive to get new people to join the game, bring back things like the rage of elements (we can put xp on hold now so its not as big of a deal to people). Do something other than make newer more expensive gear for people to spend on. bring back occasional double reals, bring back the trader of rarities from time to time. make this game fun again! your money will start rolling in when we are all having fun.

Focus on the fun and your business will flourish. focus on making money and this game will slowly die.

DE family, if you agree or disagree I really don't care but would love for you to comment, I see something broken, are you seeing the same thing?
Comments
Storm Kat,
less but hey its their choice
Lets all move to sadar and just abandon valor. Oh wait, that's already happening...lol.
The issue at stake is that a lot of those that switched from vaalor to sadar felt they had No Choice. I'm sure there are a lot of different reasons for going, but Number 1 on the list - it's the only way I can upgrade. I truly hope that once the upgrades get done, or once we get an alternate option for sydian, many will come home. Maybe a few brave souls from sadar who are already upgraded and bored will come play on the smurf side to help the whole game have more fun? I won't hold my breath for any kind of quick solution.

I will keep posting and asking why Maze of Eternity was changed. That solution was Fun when it was completely up to us to find the group when we could and go. It was completely up to us to do the work needed, kill the beasts needed, and didn't even have to deal with torlings while doing it. I'm a strong believer of "if it's not broken, don't fix it", so why was it changed?

Currently - Lucky Mining and Undead Chests also give Sydian. In near-ish future there's going to another option for those who are too weak to participate in acquiring geysers in islands and un-clanned people to get Sydian from.
this post started about issues with the game and changes that the game made and now all of a sudden its turned into a whinning that sadar is stronger than vaalor, who the hell care, its all part of the game, its what makes the game fun and challenging and exciting. now lets stop complaining about one side being stronger than the other and get back to what saints post was about
Bones420,
Actually my post was on its own and not saints. Ihit took mine done and put in here. And the reason the game isn't fun is that discrepancy. Switch sides and try it for awhile. Worse it gets the less people play. Just like you attacking people on hops or garuug. Sooner or later you take the fun of playing away. Can't earn gold or reals because players actively try and stop it so they don't have money for buffs or repairs. They don't do arenas or events. Easy to say lets just ignore it and keep going when you are on sadar. Also it is childish to say everyone is just whining. You insulting people to try and make them look stupid, to justify your cause is a worthless comment. Could just say "I agree and disagree with everyone." Or nothing at all and I think we would all be the better for it because people who have something to say and want to make game better can actually have a conversation about it.

I kind of agree with scand. Let's all just switch sadar. See how the game would react.
i have switch sides, i was in IL for a period of time and the game was still the exact same to me, weather one side is stronger or not your playing a game thats meant to be challanging and meant to be a war game where some players are going to be stronger than others, and if you dont like that then maybe you should leave and play another game. if you want a game where you can just sit back and relax and not have to work to become strong then your playing the wrong game
No I don't want a game to just sit back and do nothing. I want a game where you can fight back. Where is just not one side continuously pounding the other. Yes I do work hard and i think it shows that i'm 9 levels below you and 2 years behind you and equal if not stronger in a lot of regards. But us fighting would never happen because like when Kingboxa attacked me mounted, me unmounted and HE was going LOSE so he called Dass. So tell where is the fun in that? I worked hard. Clearly was going to beat someone who was trying to be severely advantaged and 4 levels higher and I still die. Also I never get attacked by someone looking to play the game and have fun. Only really 70's who are clearly advantaged or players trying to be advantaged. If you want to look at for numbers. Go to Bonecrusher rep. There is not active valor in top 20. The next two active valors got their rep in Sadar. Then closest one after that is 4900. Why? Because Valor can't work on BC rep like Sadar.

I'm really past the point of you agreeing with me or not. I get a lot of messages that do all the time. But just from this post I know another 50 leaving the game for blue. and two 60+ possibly leaving. Really will just be red vs red soon.
thats all part of the game
Bones420,
well explains why people quit. If that is the best answer you have.
well it is, things change and things happen, their was a point in time that the old 9th was one of the strongest clans in the game and bete and mif would go out and bc sadars all the time because we were weaker, well guess what we kept working together and helping eachother get stronger
Bones420,

Bones420well it is, things change and things happen, their was a point in time that the old 9th was one of the strongest clans in the game and bete and mif would go out and bc sadars all the time because we were weaker, well guess what we kept working together and helping eachother get stronger

if the side swapping update was there in their day i think they would have switched sides too

point is vaalor won't really get much stronger then sadar cuz sadar lv70s either bc them out the game or bc them so much that they switch side
The old ninth is basically the new elite. Many of old ninth just changed sides. which is to my point above. It wasn't Sadar working to get stronger that flipped it. All strong of valor jumping sides (Skif and other cashers). That is what changed it. Deathnight69 recruited all big players to one clan. He really changed the game. But it wasn't little sadars getting strong.
MIF betepah river dracula, all thoes guys from the original 9th wouldnt have switched over, they would have stayed in 9th and kept fighting because they played the game for what it is a war game, who cares if one side is stronger than the other thats what brings the challenge into the game, it doesnt matter if one side is strong or not anything can change, in all my time in this game ive seen more bigger and stronger sadar players leave than vaalor
Bones420MIF betepah river dracula, all thoes guys from the original 9th wouldnt have switched over, they would have stayed in 9th and kept fighting because they played the game for what it is a war game, who cares if one side is stronger than the other thats what brings the challenge into the game, it doesnt matter if one side is strong or not anything can change, in all my time in this game ive seen more bigger and stronger sadar players leave than vaalor

Actually...Mikki, Andrey, SKIF, GERAKL, Wyndflame, and probably some others that I'm not remembering were members of the old 9th crew and all switched to Sadar. Of the old crew who is still active, I think Vasq and I are the only ones who haven't switched.

On Sadistic's original post, I agree. Rage was fun and I really miss trader of rarities. I also think that the more roads you give players to get sydian the better...I like the idea of having to work for your high lvl gear, but right now, the mechanisms for sydian are just a huge bottleneck keeping high lvl players from growing and having fun in the game.

Can we just play the game? You want to switch to sadar so you're on the winning side? then switch. As it stands, high level duel of truth is a joke. SB doesnt need valor players if enough sadar players join, and wars dont even matter. What other events are faction based? I can't think of any...aside from nephilim quest that requires killing players from the opposite faction of the same level. Join elitists or HF, it doesnt even matter, there will always be a strongest clan, second strongest etc. If this small detail is keeping you from having fun playing a GAME then quit, or switch factions and/or join a strong clan. kthanxbai ">
BoomShizzle,
what he said
BoomShizzle,

Amen!
This is a new month so it is right on one whining thread has to come. When goddessLinda switch, she brought handful of sadar with her to valor but the somehow some switch back and bring others with them. Look at what the high level sadar say about DoT, "it is a joke". Be pro active if you want to change things and stop begging and complaining to admin. They are laughing and joking with the high level valor. What happen when NO high level valor play DoT for a month or 2 then lets see who is laughing and joking. They spend 5 to 6 figures on the game, those 3 hours during DoT will be a ghost town and they will bitch and complain to admin. I am not whining, just having fun, happy and most importantly learning.(black_beer)
why would we complain about vaalor not fighting in DoT it just means an easy win for sadar so easy hero rep and the chance of the drop plus the easy valor
100th comment!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.