Signs you play too much DE...

Have had a few moments in the recent past that made me think... maybe I play DE too much... thought I'd post a few here and see if anyone else had others. Some of these are real but most are just silliness.

1. You catch yourself including DE style emoji in other forms of written communication... or worse - verbal!
2. You think "I'm late for work, I'll probably get Torlings"
3. You've ever wished you could BC your boss...
4. You've ever dreamt you got a nice drop and were disappointed to find it wasn't in your inventory the following day.
5. You've ever thought... one good HoP and I'll be good till payday!

Others?
Comments
lol yea have dreamed of de and thought i'd love to bc someone that pssin me off
Bump
surprised no comments on what I wrote!
Zalex Jr,
Haha, double shifts are tough. A sign I play too much... I once work up wondering why I don't have blonde hair or F sized knockers.
Moved Taco Tuesday to Thursday, cuz wars take too long ">
when you take "just a 10 real loan" till payday and it comes out to be 200 reals
when you think about taking holidays to do shaab..........
camping and fishing vs shaab.....hmmmmm
ChloeAva_71 Ya when you dream of it you might play too much... and yes I would know
Yeah, I know, me too...they call me jon..
When you get up extra early in the morning to run a hop/eye... Then look at the time and say "damn! It's already 7 pm o.O "

When you start wishing you had an actual dragon so you could fly everywhere to get there faster.
When you realise you've just cleared your traps for the 18th time in the day and its still only 9 pm
when you start writing love letters to your dragon! ON REAL PAPER!!!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.