Trivia Contest! Gold Prizes! This weekend

This weekend, Saturday at 18:00 server time, the Guardian clan will organise a Trivia contest of 25 questions. Person with most first answers will get a prize. So will second and third.

1st prize - 15g
2nd prize - 10g
3rd prize - 5g

One correct answer, first will be counted by Irish. Good luck all!

The contest will take place in the Winery chat area.

Edit: The contest ranking is:

1. EllieJay - 9 points
2. Inceptor - 6 points
2. _Mindless_Prodigy_ - 4 points

And then: 2 Sapphire warrior / 2 slingshot / 2 DAEM / 1 Mefistofele/1/2 LydeX1527 / 1/2 MNS /
Comments
ThisNsihT,

Guards aren't trying to prove anything. It's a fun event with a bit of a kicker, nothing more/
Irish

You need to lighten up . I love to have fun in a good way or bad way whatever the situation arise. The merely reference a popular game quiz show back when. FYI- I am one of the few that don't pop pills prescription which USA is known for or others so I do know when to be humorous and when to be serious and I also know what is reality and what is make belief">
Is this on both days of the weekend or just one specific day? If the latter then which?
also my guesses for the Empire question would be Macedonian or Byzantian. Either of them correct?
Sweet!
ThisNsihTSo are the guardians trying to prove the We are Smarter than a 5th Grader? You guards can prove yourself wrong cause majority of Nova are not smarter then a 5th grader.

*than
I cant wait! But I think Ellie will win ">
Valor_KingI cant wait! But I think Ellie will win ">

I doubt it but it should be fun whoever wins. Something a little different ">
Ironic123Mars

Wrong!

As to the empire question... undoubtedly the long lost and lamented British empire at it's peak ~1920 - with the Mongols a close 2nd.
Benny, you should know better than to doubt the gloriousness (is that even a word? sounds like it should be, but probably isn't) of the Brits.
Answindar,
True dat, the Roman God of fire is vulcar
These questions sound like they come directly from my history exam which was way to easy
Valor_KingAnswindar,
True dat, the Roman God of fire is vulcar

True. My mistake Mars is war. However it's Vulcan for fire :P not vulcar
Uh what?
What is the male sex organ?

PAIINNISSSSSSSS
umm nope sorry that's wrong.... should I be worried?
Maleficient

PAIINNISSSSSSSS

umm nope sorry that's wrong.... should I be worried for you? don't think that's even an actual word... Painis.... yeah.. not in the dictionary
Roformoris,

Good answer.
Methinks this will be 50% typing speed contest
greatsword,
100% agree
Thanks for the fun
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.