Trivia Contest! Gold Prizes! This weekend

This weekend, Saturday at 18:00 server time, the Guardian clan will organise a Trivia contest of 25 questions. Person with most first answers will get a prize. So will second and third.

1st prize - 15g
2nd prize - 10g
3rd prize - 5g

One correct answer, first will be counted by Irish. Good luck all!

The contest will take place in the Winery chat area.

Edit: The contest ranking is:

1. EllieJay - 9 points
2. Inceptor - 6 points
2. _Mindless_Prodigy_ - 4 points

And then: 2 Sapphire warrior / 2 slingshot / 2 DAEM / 1 Mefistofele/1/2 LydeX1527 / 1/2 MNS /
Comments
Is this for all servers?
Wouldn't this be a little tricky in main chat at winery...with all the messages, chats, floods, spams?
_Mindless_Prodigy_,

Not that busy and from experience, it won't take more than say 40 mins.

NovaVaalorianMom,

Nova only.
Irish,

Ok ty.
Can I have some backup here?
What sort of questions is it?
Like normal, difficult questions people are going to get answers from the internet?
Or DE related questions?
_Mindless_Prodigy_,

Well one example would be:

Who was the roman god of fire?

or

Which empire had the largest area of land under control?

Mars

what time period for the empire? I'd like to say Roman but I'm feeling like it might be something else.
Irish,

Internet questions.
You can just search them up quickly.
_Mindless_Prodigy_,

Like I'm gonna post the real questions. Also, if you know the answer, you're much faster :))

Ironic123,

All periods. It isn't the roman, by a wide margin.
Would it count if we gave more than one answer for a question or do we have to give one answer? For example for the empire one. I would have said Roman, Mongol, or British.
This should be interesting. Looking forward to it although I don't think I'll make it on time. Anyone can participate no matter the lvl?
Ironic123,

You can give multiple answers, but in different posts :)
Irish,

True. But this kind of limits it to people that study romans, mythical gods etc.
Anything DE related?
_Mindless_Prodigy_,

Maybe I should ask the conditions for which a player may get a 1 day silence. There will be some game questions and some general ones, history, myth, geography and quirkyness, or such.
Irish,

Ooh I know that one!
_Mindless_Prodigy_Irish,

Ooh I know that one!

Any 6th grade questions?
SHADE2149,

Prove that the sum of all natural numbers is not a negative number :)
So are the guardians trying to prove the We are Smarter than a 5th Grader? You guards can prove yourself wrong cause majority of Nova are not smarter then a 5th grader.
Irish,
Yeah i'm going to lose
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.