Clan Robbed

Overnight we were robbed by someone from our clan, his name is buhahaha (ironic I know).
He took and I presume sold to the game the following:
Wheat 9,995
Taimen 749
Minnow 4,588
Mirth 1,355
Kustera 3,661
Kustera Fillet 1,329
Fragile flask for Elixir of Life 1,700
Dolomite 21,611
Sharp Stinger 2,249
Copper Ore 1,112
Chub 6,994
Blueberry 2,499
Kamdia 7,664
Actinolite 16,354
Diskar 1,321
Crucian 5,664
Blackberry 1,390
Beech Logs 15,140
Quartz 15,641
Ash Logs 13,000
Tin Ore 51,672
We have all worked extremely hard to build up these resources, especially the mining resources for the dockyard which are now obviously significantly harder to get.
I understand that iHit has kindly given us 50g to compensate us and has shackled the player and whilst I do appreciate this it really doesn't help us. Is there really no way of returning the goods that were stolen? I have done some rough maths and figure this person stole about 350g worth of resources (using the very lowest clan prices).
Surely there must be some way of preventing this sort of thing happening, can you at least divulge if this person has other accounts on the game so I can thank him for this shocking act ">
Comments
D3athKnight,
Nah, im pretty sure its for stuff like blue gear or Syndian that you don't want people taking whenever
+1 for Edgy's Idea

It's simple really...

Clans have a clan chest, resource chest and safe. How about a one item chest which someone with permissions can transfer a piece of armour or x amount of 1 resource into.
This would minimize any future theft by low life and keep us happy.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.