Looking for clan? Leave your application here.

If you are looking for clan please leave your application here for all the Clans to see. Please do mention as much information as possible - your reputations , valor and professions as it will increase your chances of getting into a good clan. You can only join clans of your own faction as well as requirement to be able to join any clan is level 6.

Do not create separate threads that you're looking for clan but instead post here. All threads "looking for clan" will be closed.

You are kindly requested not to flood in this topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted and violators will be punished.
Comments
hi all im new to the game im looking for the clan atm im only lvl 12 but im active player and i will work hard (black_beer)
active lc 16 with lv16 dragon with amulet recruit of second blood
Level 20 pally, have skellies, dragon
Looking for a clan. Lvl 13 and have been pretty active.
Hey all I am friendly and mature. I am looking for a guild to help me learn the ropes and have some fun with. I play when I can but I would class myself as casual. Level 13 at the moment with nearly reaching level 1 in valour. I really enjoy PvP, perhaps more than PvM but I do enjoy it">. The only language I know is English.

Looking forward to making new friends! ">">
-Dalthorp

Edit: language
currently lvl 13 witcher recruit of the first blood try to play the game at least twice a week if not daily current time zone is GMT/UTC. Would like to join a clan that can accomodate me since finding a computer during the holidays would be difficult and thus would be mostly off.
Well, I'm sorta a n00b, since I just started but I'm looking for a Vaalor clan. I will devote tons of time and effort and stay loyal till the end. Please accept me.☺️
Looking for Polish Clan
I have just started and I would like to join a guild
I'm on everyday, I'm a berserk lol 13 I have lots of gear that has been bought by reals
Hello my name is tiwa222 i would love it if i could join a clan, i am from valor and i am on everyday
I'm a level 11 witcher with a dark hunter sword, short sword of golden eagle, and boots of golden eagle. I am a hunter, I have recognition level reputation in gladiator reputation and am recruit of the first blood.
Sadar. Lvl 15 Witcher. 1k gladiator, 5k/9k next valor rank. very active, first time player so im learning as i go but catch on fast. Happy hunting!
Hi, I'm from Sadar. I plan on being a Paladin. I'm level 6 right now, and I'm working on my Gladiator Set, so I don't have any reputations yet. But I am very active! Thanks!
Hello, I am Knight of Wyvern.

Im looking for a clan (valaar) and I am a lv.7 witcher who is a brand new player to this game. Im trying to get final piece of glad rep. My professions remains undecided.
Lvl 26 witcher. Have lvl 26 Chaos Zerker dragon. Both have all green armor we can have. 3k glad rep. 1k HoE, 7Bs, Protector reps. Want to join Inferno Elite.(wit)
OIhitLooking for clan? Leave your application here.
If you are looking for clan please leave your application here for all the Clans to see. Please do mention as much information as possible - your reputations , valor and professions as it will increase your chances of getting into a good clan. You can only join clans of your own faction as well as requirement to be able to join any clan is level 6.

Do not create separate threads that you're looking for clan but instead post here. All threads "looking for clan" will be closed.

You are kindly requested not to flood in this topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted and violators will be punished.

I will clean every day.">
i\m looking for a clan if one has room please consider me
Hey, I'd like to join
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.