Authentication error Thread

Please psot here if you have an authentication error and we will try to solve it as soon as possible. Making a nother thread with the error will unfortunatelly result in forum silence.
Comments
User Authentication Internal Error .... really? 10 hours now ">
unconquerable,
its been well over 10 hours
its going on 14 now
Authentication Error - on three out of four characters - going for 10 hours now - please, fix it.
Rowan P,

14 hours, not 10.
me either
me too
Irish,
There's no need pointing this shit out, it is very obvious.... it's not funny either and Dass is right shitty customer service..... not being allowed post for an error that happens TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

well im tired of waiting im off to bed night everyone. hopefully its fixed when i wake up. keep track of time so i can hang my head in shame at how much longer it takes to fix
i'm having the same problem and i didn't get my daily reward anything you guys can do?
me too i have this error
Getting Authentication error
I cant login either. Oh well, i suppose i could go and do some work. Some compensation would be nice as we were having a war and I was all buffed up (i spent reals).
getting authentication error
Think Ihit is on as it says server maintenance now. so should be fixed soon.
Also got authentication error last and now getting Nova sever under going maintenance - is the end in sight? And if my 5 traps are spoiled will I get compensation - not very likely on past performance.
my red weapon wasted over 14hrs thats bs can you renew it please !!
i believe its over now but my red weapons better be renewed
told you ihit was awake :P
i still cant log in.
I got one
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.