Authentication error Thread

Due to the large ammount of posts reporting the same problem, please write it here if you have an authentication issue and we will see what can be fixed.

Best advice at the moment is try again in 2 hours.
Comments
SHADE2149,
will let you know when game ends. Go Rangers!
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
Congrats?
Storm Kat,
ok
Storm Kat,

Yes! :D
Not ONLY do I have the above error, my toons on Luna never show up until I make a new toon there, and now I can't, because the game in its infinite wisdom has determined I have too many toons on my account.
WaterHawke,
you have the worst luck.... my aer and luna toons load just fine.
">....

WaterHawke,
aer and luna are working fine for me. you have the worst luck ">
"> you missed a great war today. DE loves me and crashed so we would win ">
">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">
Storm Kat,
You're just NOW figuring that out?

Wouldn't have missed the show for anything, though, love to get paid to listen to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons ">

Luna has never worked right for me, I've always had to start a new toon to get to an older one.
ME ME ME
WaterHawke,
Another "I can't log in post" from you in clan news. You know you're the only one that writes that every couple days. You really do have bad luck with login ins.
Glad you had a great time! Hopefully we get back on soon, you do have great luck with HoP
KINGS WIN WOOT
(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)(black_beer)">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">"> FOR EVERYONE
Storm Kat,

Thankfully, I woke up early enough to do my HoP for yesterday before I left for work, I'd have been VERY upset had I planned to do it when I got home. LOL The last one of these errors had me 15 minutes into HoP and cost me the whole rest of it and the eye I was running. I was NOT amused. I figured out two things, though:

1) I can kill a mob in about 48 seconds IF I use attack stance. I'd been using defense stance all this time, which slows the fight way down.

2) The game doesn't count seconds in a fight past one minute, so from one minute until 2 minutes the game still shows as one minute in the fight link at the end.
i just got home from work and im having this problem
im going to press login.... wish me luck
Lady Spirit Hawke,
Attack stance, and courage orbs, you'll speed up your fights even more.
Will have to test the 1 min - 2 min theory, but makes sense. Never noticed before, thanks for pointing it out. This is why I You, you're great with your research, just wish you could get online more often to run your tests ">
well this appears be alot longer then 2 hours
Storm Kat,
One way to test it is after your first hour of hop, check your remaining time, start a fight, check remaining time again before you click out of the"win" pop-up. I use vamp orbs, they aren't as fast as courage orbs, but I am also gaining health instead of losing it.
by my count it has been 4 hour as i read through this forum
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.