The Sea Events!
Valiant warriors and beautiful shieldmaidens!
The salty seamen say that in the waves near the Roaming Archipelago they have begun to encounter mysterious creatures and objects. Maybe you've seen something of the kind as well. Let’s see what this unexpected find can bring you!
But first, we need to remind you that every event at sea makes your ship stop. To continue your voyage, you may explore the mysterious object, or, if you are not so inclined, tap the Resume Sailing button.
What will happen if you meet a barrel on your way? The situation may develop in three possible ways:
1) You may find several consumables of the orange quality; these will be randomly distributed among the members of your group. Here is the full list of items you can find in a barrel:
2)One of the members of your group will get a treasure map. Use it to receive the quest to search for the pirates’ treasure. We’ll discuss the treasure map later.
3) The ship’s captain can find an enchanted compass; with the compass goes the “Captain Gottfried's Treasure” quest. Read the full description of the quest below.
You can see a Sinra who survived a shipwreck and is now crying out for help. When you take him aboard, three things can happen:
1) You can get a treasure map
2) You can get the “Captain Gottfried's Treasure” clan quest
3) You can enter battle with the Sinra. The strength of the rescued madman depends on your own level. We advise you to kill him as soon as you can; the more time you spend in battle, the more damage your ship will take. When you win, you’ll get one of the two quests mentioned above as well as an additional reward.
If your ships are carrying a load of sidian, they can be attacked by the Rachni that now inhabit the depths of the sea. You cannot run away from this encounter: if your ship is attacked, you will must fight. You can continue your voyage only when the battle is over. Victory will bring you many useful items; defeat will relieve you of a portion of your sidian, and your ship will take additional damage. All the participants of the battle will be under the influence of the Elixir of Supremacy. The number of attacking Rachni, the frequency of their attacks and the size of the reward for victory depend on the amount of sidian your ship is carrying..
The Quests of Roaming Archipelago
Use the map to get a personal quest and start searching for pirate treasure. To complete the quest you’ll need to travel between the islands of the Roaming Archipelago until you get a message that the island you need was found. Search for the treasure chest on the outer part of the island. Among other treasures, you’ll find consumables of the orange quality, as well as food of the blue quality. The level of your finds corresponds to your character’s level.
Any character level 50+ can get this map if they don't already have it or a quest with the same name.
Captain Gottfried's Treasure
You can get this clan quest only if you are a member of a clan and the captain of a ship, and your clan does not yet control two islands of the Roaming Archipelago. Along with the quest, you’ll get an enchanted compass. Use this compass in the open sea: you’ll activate the tracking system that will lead you to the island you need. The treasure, a chest with 1,000 sidian, can be found on the inner part of the island. To get this treasure you must first gain control of the Lighthouse. The treasure will go to the first clan warrior who opens the chest. The enchanted compass can be freely handed over to any member of your clan.
And that’s just the beginning! Many exciting, new events lie ahead.
Stay with us and follow the news!