Melvin the Merchant
Every now and then the inhabitants of Adan are visited by the legendary outlandish traveller and seller of rare goods Melvin along with his faithful companion, the boar Rambah. Foreign guest brings along goods that one can't find in any of Tartu's Shops or Auctions!
Among these goods you will find:
• Ultimate Stars that earn you twice the respective Reputation:
• Marks of Weakness that not only forbid your current enemy from changing opponents for several rounds, but also reduce enemy's Health.
• Scrolls of Stone Skin that for 1 hour reduce damage taken by your Mount;
• Ultimate Orbs of Vampirism, Strength, and Courage as well as Ultimate Orbs of Dragon Fury for your winged companion;
• Ultimate Elixirs of Life and Endurance;
• "Blue" quality Parcels;
• Bonecrusher, Hero of the Empire and Conqueror Caskets;
• Flawless and Ultimate Mana Elixirs;
• Dragon Ambrosia, Dragon Breath and Dragon Heat Phials.
You can find Melvin on the Winery Crossroads. But please hurry, his stay on Tartu doesn't last longer than a couple of days! After that, he will load his unsold goods on the mighty Rambah and leave Tartu for other parts of the world.
From time to time, an eccentric and somewhat evil-looking wizard appears on the Winery Crossroads. But do not fear, the stranger means no harm. Omnimach leaves his secluded abode with the sole purpose of introducing unique magical Consumables to the inhabitants of Tartu; so unique that they can't be found anywhere else on the continent.
The warlock trades for 3 days, afterwards leaving for his abode to continue the experiments of creating new magical items and artifacts.
You can learn Omnimach mal Adintar's amazing story here.
Among the goods that Omnimach offers you will find:
• Bracers of Anger and Frenzy for warriors of levels 7 to 50 that have a high probability of bestowing an effect which for 8 rounds increases the damage by 1% . Effects can stack, with a maximum bonus of 5%.
• Charms of Sorcerer's Might for warriors of levels 10 to 50 that increase damage of Striking Spells by 10%.
• Masks of orange quality for Dragons of levels 18, 32 and 42.
• Magic Kandelas that increase the damage inflicted by Striking Spells:
• Scroll of Dissipation that allows to remove one Poisoning Spell from you or your ally.
• Ultimate Orb of Dragon Fury Set that increases the Dragon's physical and magical damage by 20%.
• Cameos of Elements. While under the effect of such an item, you receive a chance of additionally inflicting an enemy with a Poisoning Spell when attacking with a Striking Spell of the respective School of Magic:
• Spheres of Stances that allow you to instanly change to a desired Stance in combat: