Melvin the Merchant
Every now and then the inhabitants of Adan are visited by the legendary outlandish traveller and seller of rare goods Melvin along with his faithful companion, the boar Rambah. Foreign guest brings along goods that one can't find in any of Tartu's Shops or Auctions!
Among these goods you will find:
• Ultimate Elixirs and Orbs, Balms of Onset and Hardness, "Dragon Breath" and "Dragon Heat" Phials, Dragon Ambrosia.
• Blessed Food for warriors of all levels.
• Ethereal Weapons.
• Bonecrusher, Conqueror and Hero of the Empire Caskets.
• "Red" Necklaces of Destruction, Taming and Finesse.
• Charms of Growing Fury. Melvin offers an impressive range of these artifacts: 10 different kinds for warriors of levels 4-49! Charms of Growing Fury can be equipped by characters of any Class and they not only increase your battle Characteristics but also grant a high chance of being bestowed with a Combat Fury Spell when striking the enemy with physical or magical attacks. Multiple effects of Combat Fury Spell add up, increasing your attack damage.
• "Red" Marks for all slot types.
• Charms of Durability Scrolls that stay in effect for 24 hours. After you use the Scroll, your equipment durability will decrease by a number twice less than usual when losing a fight to another player. When losing a fight to a monster, the durability bonus will still apply, but it will be smaller.
You can find Melvin on the Winery Crossroads. But please hurry, his stay on Tartu doesn't last longer than a couple of days! After that, he will load his unsold goods on the mighty Rambah and leave Tartu for other parts of the world.
From time to time, an eccentric and somewhat evil-looking wizard appears on the Winery Crossroads. But do not fear, the stranger means no harm. Omnimach leaves his secluded abode with the sole purpose of introducing unique magical Consumables to the inhabitants of Tartu; so unique that they can't be found anywhere else on the continent.
The warlock trades for 3 days, afterwards leaving for his abode to continue the experiments of creating new magical items and artifacts.
You can learn Omnimach mal Adintar's amazing story here.
Among the goods that Omnimach offers you will find:
• Bracers of Anger and Frenzy for warriors of levels 7 to 50 that have a high probability of bestowing an effect which for 8 rounds increases the damage by 1% . Effects can stack, with a maximum bonus of 5%.
• Charms of Sorcerer's Might for warriors of levels 10 to 50 that increase damage of Striking Spells by 10%.
• Masks of orange quality for Dragons of levels 18, 32 and 42.
• Magic Kandelas that increase the damage inflicted by Striking Spells:
• Scroll of Dissipation that allows to remove one Poisoning Spell from you or your ally.
• Ultimate Orb of Dragon Fury Set that increases the Dragon's physical and magical damage by 20%.
• Cameos of Elements. While under the effect of such an item, you receive a chance of additionally inflicting an enemy with a Poisoning Spell when attacking with a Striking Spell of the respective School of Magic:
• Spheres of Stances that allow you to instanly change to a desired Stance in combat: