Battleground Teaming

I have came to notice, there is a simple system for making teams in Battlegrounds.They go and divide the lvls queed up evenly. I beg you to change this.There are players low lvl in bracket stronger than high lvls in bracket. lvl doesnt matter. Plz change system to a evening the stats on each team. mostly the HP.This cant be too hard to do. This would be much more fair than teams being stacked and eneven all the time. Plz Plz Plz take this into consideration. ">">">
Comments
I like a lot of what has been said here, there are good points on both sides but as a non payer I have found that unless you hardly play to get good gear to compete in pvp you have to make sacrifices elsewhere, I get the gear but later than a lot of others; generally, at lower levels especially, you level up faster than you get the equipment. Having said that, that is why people spend money to play and good for them.

My suggestion would be rather than base teams on level, equipment worn should be given a points value, adjusted slightly for character lvl, and the teams should be made up equal(ish). Payers would still have an advantage due to buffs and probably using higher level pots, etc, but the fights would hopefully be closer.
Rajabi,
that would work for me
Man of Life,

Work on getting mount, that will make this bracket a ton easier, you will also be paired with the higher members of bracket so are more likely to get a good team just now, make the most of it and gain much valor, my bracket not a lot of arenas 7B happen
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.