Sea battles need to be corrected

The way sea battles are set up is still too unfair. Every rep is that of the captain. No one will play it because of this, and rightfully so. _MIF_ will purposely tell his clannies to only bring in 5 injto sea battle, so he can have 4 reps of himself. Completely unfair, and borderline fixing fights. The reps should be random, it should not all be the captain.

We need sea battles for so much in this game, and no one enjoys it because its set up terribly unfair. This seriously needs to be changed. Give the other team centaurs like you do in DOT, dont give them 4 reps of there captain, makes the battle so lob-sided its just not fun, and no one ever does them. Also, just a suggestion, give somethign to the losing side, they get no heroism or valor, what is up with that? The losing side should still get heroism, they are spending 40 min to do a sea battle, and if they lose they get nothing. This is frustrating enough. Now when you throw in 4 reps lvl 50 with 16k bc mount, its just completely stupid.

Fix sea battles, and let players show some interest in it again.
Comments
sea battles is a joke ! its the most rigged event ever introduced hence why i stoped doin em a loooong time ago. it's very ez to set up auto win in this event. both sides can do it , only valor side does it tho. because we all know reps = captains and reps = ur advantage = auto win with 4 rep to none on other side.
Night-mare why this thread never come before? before mif get all the things or before he is level 50?

Actually I made a similar thread about the unfairness of sea battles like 2 months ago, before they made the changes.
Replicating only the leader to cover the shortfall is definitely flawed and easily exploited. Why not use the same replicating mechanism that is used in 7b and AoH? At least we get a more balance match and not so easily exploited.

I also agree that loser should be given heroism and valor. Sea battle is part of the battlefield and it is PvP, so it is reasonable to rewarded losing team with valor just like the other type of battlefield. Rewarding losing team with heroism would definitely encourage more participation.
ill like to talk about one thing which is the complains of there our not to many valors in que to note there our only a handful of valorians than there r sadars . Sadars our far many in number than valorians our plus also some certain sadars wont join till people like grimzik or dk or even when krug use to play so if you want more sea battles firstly there has to be a way to even out the numbers of sadar to valor ratio so it wont be that you feel one side is been rigged
its OK guys when I am level 50 the captain can be me then it will be more even. :P but yes i agree with Darth and the fact that someone can hex you to stop you from joining Que is completely unfair.
i just don't like how we always have people with no belt and everyone on their team does makes it unfair too.
how about you put evryone on the same sever for seabattles.
how about we set up sa battles like they do and then we can laugh at them lol i love sea battles but no it aint fun with vaalor making sure they only have 5 at a time which is unfair for any other vaalor players who want to try and iam sure if they disagree in joining then they would most likeyl get a mouth full from their clan lol. and Dragantax ur statement is false as i go to a lot of sea battles w/o grim and dw so its pointless to say that.. on the other hand it can be said so for vaalor lol
Tigrin,

Dragantax,
who is "dk; and "dw" ?
wheeewwww!!!! lot of thoughts into this...but I agree with Darth...(black_beer)
I actually find one thing strange... I get asked to join Sea Battles by Vaalorian players. I know it can be just a worry if there are not enough people in queue, but I admit I am bit unsure about these requests and their intentions.
Sea Battles are the most fun thing to do, and I'd like to do more. Could we make the extra's or reps be copies of a variety of entrants, with no more than two copies of each? Perhaps a 3rd copy of a middle level player if another is needed?
Zaviermax,
I agree. How do we know what _MIF_ does or does not tell others to do? Or if they all obey, even.
The obstacles are not due to one person, who is playing legally and taking legal use of the rules if this actually does happen.
Agree 100%. Change how the replicants are chosen please.
still cant seem to get in to seabattle maybe you can give us a bigger amount of heroism. i never going to reach the next lv at this rate
not4ch4nce11,

Rate at which players under level 50 receive heroism in both sea battles and during clan wars have been increased with recent updates.
sea battles suck, especially if im captain!
The thing isn't about gaining Heroism only...its about balancing the fight more...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.