Sea battles need to be corrected

The way sea battles are set up is still too unfair. Every rep is that of the captain. No one will play it because of this, and rightfully so. _MIF_ will purposely tell his clannies to only bring in 5 injto sea battle, so he can have 4 reps of himself. Completely unfair, and borderline fixing fights. The reps should be random, it should not all be the captain.

We need sea battles for so much in this game, and no one enjoys it because its set up terribly unfair. This seriously needs to be changed. Give the other team centaurs like you do in DOT, dont give them 4 reps of there captain, makes the battle so lob-sided its just not fun, and no one ever does them. Also, just a suggestion, give somethign to the losing side, they get no heroism or valor, what is up with that? The losing side should still get heroism, they are spending 40 min to do a sea battle, and if they lose they get nothing. This is frustrating enough. Now when you throw in 4 reps lvl 50 with 16k bc mount, its just completely stupid.

Fix sea battles, and let players show some interest in it again.
Comments
I agree 100%, Fix sea battle and make it more fun so people have more interest in doing them, why have an event in game that NEVER goes, seems kinda pointless, something needs to be done, good call darth
agree make it so
agreed please fix. its not the players fault he has an advantage its the games fault. i do not blame mif as others do he is only playing the game to his advantage...wouldnt we all do that. but it would be nice to have it fixed thank you
i agree why do something when its an automatic lose. Whats the fun in that?
i agree because of the fact that is very uneven and it makes it hard to get the corsair rep to learn the new spells. So if u do not mind can we please fix the sea battles maybe u can make it into a quest like u did with the daily events. Also we should get heroism rep for fighting the fort people i mean come on they hit really hard and even on my mount i have trouble sometimes and the fact that u give them buffs does not help at all.
Agreed please fix
Is that whining? why we do not groaning when a powerful enemy in front! Stop crying like a girl, go and fight how MEN!">
Oh... that will be ">
Agreed, this is the exact reason I only do the odd one (and only when specific people are offline). I don't see the point in spending time and money on something I'm guaranteed to lose. Please fix this.
_"MIF_ will purposely tell his clannies to only bring in 5 injto sea battle, so he can have 4 reps of himself. Completely unfair, and borderline fixing fights. The reps should be random, it should not all be the captain."
That is completely untrue and unfair if u look at sea battle u will always see one person there waiting that's MIF , so blaming him for the reason ppl don't wanna do sea battle is not fair, blame the admins probly if they would take part in these event and see the problem for themselves we would have a even better gaming experience.
why this thread never come before? before mif get all the things or before he is level 50?
i havnt be in a seabattle in 2 weeks because it doesnt have enough vaalor players
A travesty indeed!
Agree
In response to the legion players...you are correct. This thread was not made to blaim any individual. I was using MIF as an example, we could very well arrange a team with reps on our side as well. That wasnt my point at all, my point was, its not a fair fight, and its too easy to fix it so that your team is unbeatable.
Zaviermax _"MIF_ will purposely tell his clannies to only bring in 5 injto sea battle, so he can have 4 reps of himself. Completely unfair, and borderline fixing fights. The reps should be random, it should not all be the captain."
That is completely untrue and unfair if u look at sea battle u will always see one person there waiting that's MIF , so blaming him for the reason ppl don't wanna do sea battle is not fair, blame the admins probly if they would take part in these event and see the problem for themselves we would have a even better gaming experience.

Again Im not blaiming MIF, im saying hes exploiting the error that the game designers have presented in there game. Anyone can do it, the Sadar side can do it too, I was using MIF as an example...

How many times do I see a sea battle about to start, 1 min left, the valorians have 10 in there team, bringing in 9 or 10 sadarians. Now 20 seconds before it starts, 5 valorians quick drop out, giving there team a huge advantage in having there best player repped 4 times.

If you cant see this obvious game error, then you havnt done sea battles enough.
_Waka_Is that whining? why we do not groaning when a powerful enemy in front! Stop crying like a girl, go and fight how MEN!">

Sadar side is always in sea battle, its the valorians who dont do them. Unless of course MIF is online and recruits 4 of them to do so.

I find it a lil hyprocratic that you say we are just whining, when you dont do sea battles at all for the exact same reason. Because I am calling out MIF, now you are in denial.
I completely agree with Darth. I dont do sea battles very often just for the simple fact of A: There are not enough Vaalor queued or B: There is only 5 and I get stuck with replicants that make it completely unfair to the Sadar side. I think this is something that should be checked out.

OK. maybe then from today onward both side should not be able the other faction information/status of online offline.

2. Dont let the que number be visible. In this way, both side wont know how many player there are.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.