Same Sex Marriage

My current Player name is EGGanmerald & I want to marry the Woman that I'm in LOVE with who's name is The Take Over; I'm not trying to Champion a cause, I just want to marry the person that I Love; By the way, no one actually gets really married in the Game so I can't understand what the big deal is
Comments
On another note, since Take Over is married to a guy in real life, personally this whole fake being in love thing is kind of a mockery. If you're gonna petition something important then do it for the right reasons not just to make a spectacle of yourselves. (Love ya Take but that's just the way I see it :))

That said, on the main point, I agree it should be allowed. Because like somebody has mentioned, people don't always choose a character that is their real gender. It's just the way it is. My real life husband re-rolled as a woman also. But there probably are gay people on here who have their real life boyfriend/girlfriend that play, they should be given the same options as the rest of us. What kind of world do we live in where people are still discriminating against gays? This is the 21st century people come on...
Thats gay
Let em get married, if your in love then i dont see what the big deal is
I honestly do not see anything wrong with it. we get to pick the genders of our avatar right from the start, so we should have the choice if we want to have same-sex marriages. I'm not saying everyone has to, but it will give us more freedom of whom one would want to marry here, for love can occur between anyone. in my opinion, I would be perfectly fine with it.
I want to marry a Sinra warrior. When will that be allowed?
ForFauxSakeI want to marry a Sinra warrior. When will that be allowed?

In the forest there are some bears, I wanna marry one of those.
ForFauxSakeI want to marry a Sinra warrior. When will that be allowed?

Yeah and Necromancer Ani-Dahlia is freaking hot!
Podeth,
I agree with ur whole post... Why they trying to marry eacher because there in "Love" when married IRL to the opposite Gender :P
Personally regardless of personal feeling as some has this out to be I just like the option of marrying same sex. Weather I marry male or female I don't know but I would like the option to be made available.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.