Same Sex Marriage

My current Player name is EGGanmerald & I want to marry the Woman that I'm in LOVE with who's name is The Take Over; I'm not trying to Champion a cause, I just want to marry the person that I Love; By the way, no one actually gets really married in the Game so I can't understand what the big deal is
Comments
i second this. i don't see why its a big issue. I thought this game is about equality and this isn't equal. i don't believe that there should be an issue with 2 females or 2 males getting married on the game. Being married in game doesn't effect game play as is. To not allow something this simple is actually forcing others opinions unto us. PLEASE reconsider. We just want fairness in all ways possible.
Third I think its a great idea to allow anyone to marry any one else regardless of gender.
i vote no to all marriage, but if you have to have it allow all marriage. So i agree with this
i agree with this cuase i dont see a law saying no">">
Here here. There is a person on the game that i would love to marry but i cannot because it cannot happe. Please make this a reality.
to be married to to mean there is love and love is not just between a man and a woman its for man and man woman and woman or human and tree :P i accept it all
I agree it's a game and you're allowed to marry different fractions why not allow any one to marry if they see fit to pay the money in for it then they should be allowed like anyone else their not hurting anyone with a make believe marriage and the game can make money off it just like any other marriage in the game that takes place. Loves Love no matter who you are!
I agree. If we r in love with someone we should be able to marry them. It's a game, so we should have freedom.
"To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." ~ Lao Tzu ~
If that person is someone you want to marry then I will support you wholeheartedly. But realistically, it's up to this game's aides if they would permit this act.
i dont agree with it at all. its adam &eve.not adam & steve.thats how i feel about it
I do not see what the problems are with this kind of marriage, and it does not effect any other players in the game, thus support it. Love is a beautiful thing, and can happen between anyone, be it between two men, two women, or a man and a women. Players should be able to choose who they want to marry regardless of gender, and thus, the option of doing so should be enabled. Two thumbs up to this suggestion (if I had more thumbs, then I would put those up as well)! ">
i agree with joker
If marriage is going to be included in this game then it should be available to any player. It should be open to ANY two people regardless of the gender or fraction.
It is an online game, you don't really know who is male or female anyway, any guy can have a female character and any girl can have a male character hypothetically, so what does it matter if 2 characters are both male or female? I support same sex marriage in the game >.>
i agree with this totally
yeah, you guys dropped the ball on this one... If you're gonna do the marriage thing, the gay/lesbian thing is going to be an issue... oh, wait... it wouldn't be, if you'd just have thought about it, and allowed same-sex marriage in the first place...
i think same sex marriage shuld b fine in this game, afterall, its the palyers who get to enjoy the game, so they shuld be able to enjoy ingame marriage, despite their avatar's gender... for example my char iss male, but im female. what is i wanted to marry a male player with a male avatar? (not that i do by the way, id rather marry a avatar for personal reasons, but just making a point)">
My wife also plays this game but she chose her character to be a guy but we wanted to get married in the game. she does not want to reroll and this would be ver)y helpful
joker007i dont agree with it at all. its adam &eve.not adam & steve.thats how i feel about it

Yeah in one story book... read a different book once in a while, there are plenty with adam and steve in. Maybe you need to open your mind a little bit.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.