BUYING REALS

i have seen many new commers and segnificant players complaining or @ least they cant have access to buy reals , so it came to my attention and for many of my friends that if admin can come up with alternative solutions ? would be great , thanks , this topic is for those who cant affort or cant have access to buy reals feel free to speak your mind and i deas :)
Comments
Gariter's idea is definately interesting,but very soon you'll be able to help your friends in another way if they are in your Clan ;)
Ihit,
I know what you're talking">
Ihit,

well i'm lv 25 now and i have soldier rank

i have friends who r will to buy real items for me if only u made the roomy military belt transferable then

i would be able set-up and start beating the hell out of people

and there is no way in which this doesn't benefit u the admins
gariterIhit,

well i'm lv 25 now and i have soldier rank

i have friends who r will to buy real items for me if only u made the roomy military belt transferable then

i would be able set-up and start beating the hell out of people

and there is no way in which this doesn't benefit u the admins

There is strong possibility that Clan Chest will allow withdrawing placed reals soon, this way your friends will be able to help you ;)
Ihit,

wow thats a great idea

can u tell us when this change will come into action?
gariterIhit,

wow thats a great idea

can u tell us when this change will come into action?

With recent update leaders have option to grant permission of taking out reals please note trade rules still applied and giving items for free is not allowed.
Ihit,

ty so much

and i won't be getting it for free it wouldn't be right to my friends

i'll be exchanging 1 gold for 1 real so thats fair
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.