BUYING REALS

i have seen many new commers and segnificant players complaining or @ least they cant have access to buy reals , so it came to my attention and for many of my friends that if admin can come up with alternative solutions ? would be great , thanks , this topic is for those who cant affort or cant have access to buy reals feel free to speak your mind and i deas :)
Comments
i still cant see replies
Anunnaki1,

cuz yur name is in da way
Not rlly too upset about reals other than blue armor/ teleporting used to be non real... now they are 10 reals for the stone and 100 for the blue armor... way overprice.
ty i'm a student and i don't have access to reals

i don't suggest u make reals free as thats how u make money on this game and without money this game wouldn't exist

i sugget that we make importnat and very useful real item things transferable

e.g roomy military belt- super useful if u don't have it by lv 30 u will die so much

well i'm suggesting u don't make it so u can buy it for gold

i suggest u make it so it tranferable

that way we all win- one of my friends will buy it then trade it to me for 35g or 40g because its costs 35 reals

admin u still get the money from reals if not more because them everyone will buy one

u'll still need to be lv 25 and have soldier ranks so much hasn't changed there

i mean this isn't just a comprise because everyone wins

">">">">">">">">">">">">">">
gariter,
now thats a great idea :) i like it and i shall forward it to admins :) thanks
we have ppl quiting the clan cause they cant aford reels and thats not fair to them how can you enjoy a game when u make everthing out of reach?
Anunnaki1,
I restarted my account in my old account whenever Melvin came I had no way to buy what he offered, why? Because i'm a bit young and I can't afford to buy reals, my source of reals? The 0.5 every five days! In my old acc I posted in trade district about Gold -> Reals or a choice of payment, Reals OR Gold. Anyway great idea gariter
true dat!
I guess I'll put my 2 cents in here even though it won't matter...I once asked a admin how come we couldn't change gold to reals and there responds was "that would not generate revenue" I was then told that this game is all about making money for the game admins and developers.....So in a nut shell it doesn't matter if you complain on here and think this is unfair (which I believe it is) but the end story here is it doesn't matter if people quit the game there will always be new players that ARE willing to spend real money to play.
So in the end good luck on your ventures of making a change but I'm sure this will be like everything else in this game, It will go NOWHERE if it doesn't involve the admins making there revenue..................there is my 2 cents
well mate if u had read my idea u would see i took that in to account

if they make eg the roomy military belt transferable

then the admins actually get more "revenue"

because u still need reals to buy it

so instead of all the people with military belts they would get a friend to buy a roomy military belt for them

in which case the admins make more money

so plz people if u support this great but plz don't say its useless to campaign if u haven't read my idea and/or don't understand it
i agree with everyone i like the game but there r so many things i can't get or have access to because i have no reals like the fact that there is simply not enough room to store things in this game,i need reals to buy a teleportation stone so when i am overloaded beyond believe i can just pay silver to go to other parts of the game,but without reals i can't get one so i am crewed,i spend over 20 to 30 gold a day in storage and lots so i can move!!!!...with all the things u get in this game and create it,making backpacks this small and rooms so small is a serious design flaw...don't get me wrong the game is awesome....but this makes playing the game near impossible to play..please help fix these errors so everyone will enjoy the game,and have no limitations,i have no valor hardly because of reals,at my level back then golden eagle armor and weapons were not enough,when alot of people had dark gear for reals,i had to skip that and not compete in arena as much.....thanks for reading....hope u fix these errors in judgement...i fear that if these things r not corrected soon i will have to quit as well,i don't want to,but i am seriously overloaded every time i turn on the game by 100's...i am having a difficult time keeping up with the taxes in ah every hour on the hour...plus i worry about being shackled cause people keep buying my storage's no matter what i put someone always buys one,i make so much money it is unreal,i should not be broke,the storage's r making the game not fun anymore.i am spending close to 200 gold a week in storage...please help me!!!!...we need bigger rooms or a warehouse to store things in,with creation u amass amazing amounts of things...it is getting insane.....lol

">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">
Bane of Galbatorix,
yeas i agree , and i think its time to take it to the wager of the clients ( been us ) the players , the money spenders , and they should make this easy for all not for some ( like my self ) i can affort reals , but for others ? they cant , and that ? is a disbalance in the game from gaining ranks to obtaining specific items such as the roomy militery belt gariter mentioned .
Soul-Crusher,
lol , very saddly ? its very true , and iam taking inpacient too my friend , still browsing for the perfect game to find and settle there , unless ? this place becomes more reasonable for all somehow !!
After reading all the comments, my only question is .. IF they made the roomy belt transferable what makes you think it will sell for 35-40gs?. The canvas belt which is a drop and its price is set to 15g is being sold from 45-50+ gs. I can guarantee that the roomy belt will be far more expensive.
IronSkull,

well quite simple i have friends that have real that don't always think about profit
gariter : +1. its such a nice idea. wish this can be implemented so the power gap not so far, means more fun for everyone , and better income for admin! And more happening for bridge/aoh/toh

p/s-imagine 50% player always que for bridge or aoh/toh!!!
+1
i agree i hope they will do something about it:)
i totally agree with this
great idea - dont see a down side to it
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.